• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th October 2015 
    Thanks

Legality of Peptides in the US

I am wondering which peptides are legal in the United States? Most syringes and injectables are considered drug paraphnelia in most states and are generally considered to be illegal without a doctors prescription. I know there are sites online however, where people from the US can legally buy peptides. These are some of the things US residents need to consider. Where to get it, and what sites are safe for purchase.
  2. #2 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    We are not allowed to mention here specific online stores where to buy peptides because it will be considered advertising, and that's against the rules here. Why are you asking? Are you not happy with your seller or supplier anymore?
  3. #3 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    That's right. Any mention of brands or sellers here will automatically be erased.
  4. #4 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am asking because I am a US resident and don't want to violate the laws. Well, I guess it wasn't a good question. A general answer about what is acceptable and legal here would be OK though. I am sure the laws vary from state to state though, so maybe doing a search would be the best thing.
  5. #5 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's only legal to use peptides if you have a medical prescription in most states.
  6. #6 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, this is what I thought burner, and Thank you for answering. I think it is something that could possibly be discussed with a doctor though. I know they are used here, but mostly I hear about the use of HGH for children who have growth problems. Of course athletes get these performance enhancing compounds from those who are most likely illegally dispensing them.
  7. #7 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    Yes, this is what I thought burner, and Thank you for answering. I think it is something that could possibly be discussed with a doctor though. I know they are used here, but mostly I hear about the use of HGH for children who have growth problems. Of course athletes get these performance enhancing compounds from those who are most likely illegally dispensing them.
    Try talking with a medical professional, but I doubt they'll give you the prescription, unless you have medical problems that need peptides or hgh.
  8. #8 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    Try talking with a medical professional, but I doubt they'll give you the prescription, unless you have medical problems that need peptides or hgh.
    No, they won't give you any prescriptions if you don't have medical problems that peptides can help with. Unless, the doctor is your friend, then, maybe you can negotiate.
  9. #9 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    It's still illegal in most states, as far as I know. All you can do is find a reliable seller and make sure they are selling the right thing and not overpricing.
  10. #10 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    It's still illegal in most states, as far as I know. All you can do is find a reliable seller and make sure they are selling the right thing and not overpricing.
    I've experienced being sold with peptides that were really expensive. Good thing, I did my research and found out that he was selling me really above the normal price. It's very important to do your research.
  11. #11 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    I've experienced being sold with peptides that were really expensive. Good thing, I did my research and found out that he was selling me really above the normal price. It's very important to do your research.
    There are even others who sell really expensive drugs that are not even legit. So, doing your research is reaaaallly important because it doesn't mean that if it's expensive, it's the real one.
  12. #12 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    There are even others who sell really expensive drugs that are not even legit. So, doing your research is reaaaallly important because it doesn't mean that if it's expensive, it's the real one.
    You're right. It's hard to trust people nowadays. I would prefer to buy local to make sure that you are getting the real thing, and if you aren't, you can just go after them. I find it hard to trust online sellers.
  13. #13 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm not sure if this applies to the US but I know that in some countries, peptides fall under a BS law that says its legal for a person to buy them, but illegal for that person to either use them lor sell them on, which I don't understand if I'm honest.

If your going to buy them, what else are you going to be buying them for in the first place if not to use?
  14. #14 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    I'm not sure if this applies to the US but I know that in some countries, peptides fall under a BS law that says its legal for a person to buy them, but illegal for that person to either use them lor sell them on, which I don't understand if I'm honest.

If your going to buy them, what else are you going to be buying them for in the first place if not to use?
    It's legal to buy and use them if you have a prescription. If you don't, then it's considered illegal.
  15. #15 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I hope soon, peptides will really be legal. That way, it'll be safer to get them and the risks of getting fake products will greatly decrease, because we can finally get them from pharmacies, even without prescriptions.
  16. #16 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    I hope soon, peptides will really be legal. That way, it'll be safer to get them and the risks of getting fake products will greatly decrease, because we can finally get them from pharmacies, even without prescriptions.
    I think that's still a long shot. It would still take years, IF they allow it.
  17. #17 29th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    What if your problem is ED. And the only thing that works for you is pt-141? Do you think that could warrant a prescription?
  18. #18 29th September 2017 
    Thanks
    I had a chat with my nurse practioner, I told her about my ED & she said look for the side effects PT141.
    I received mine yesterday & I'm wanting to try it very soon!!!!