T3 AND T4

How can I use them to maximize fat burn.. now I'm 20% bodyfat but I want 8%

thanks
  2. #2 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    1. Nutrition
    2. Weight training
    3. Cardio

Sorry I didn't answer your question. But you probably won't get to 8% without these 3 things
  3. #3 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    1. Nutrition
    2. Weight training
    3. Cardio

Sorry I didn't answer your question. But you probably won't get to 8% without these 3 things
    I agree. Not necessarily based on any kind of research. But simply because if you cannot lose weight without "supplemental aid" your chances of keeping that weight off are slim. Because you have had to rely on something that won't always be present in your body, that didn't require any proactive change on your part. So basically the habits that brought you into that situation are unchanged. And you may end up there again.
  4. #4 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Those products you have won't have any noticeable impact. Look at fatloss like it's a cupcake: supplements are just the cherry on top, there's still the rest of the cake below it, in terms of effort needed. There is NO quick route.

Diet (primarily) and exercise (secondarily) will get you from 20% down to 12%. The supplements will knock the remaining 4% off.
  5. #5 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I train 4x per week 3x 6-12 reps failure
    cardio 30mins 5x/week low intensity
    now my diet is zero carbs

so I have a doubt too... because my diet is zero carb wouldn't be better reps 15-20??
    thanks

I would use
    eca 3xday
    120mcg clenbuterol per day
    100mcg t3
    400mcg t4
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mack For This Useful Post:

Say-Yes-to-Vicky (18th February 2016)

7. #6 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Back off the supps. Hire a good trainer.
  8. #7 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have never been comfortable with Clenbuterol. I feel it may have long term risks to the heart.

Do not combine clen and ECA.

Your t3/t4 dose is very high. I personally can't handle anything close to that. If your not very experienced I would cut that dose significantly. I'm very experienced and can barely tolerate half that.
  9. #8 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Back off the supps. Hire a good trainer.
    This. If you want to lose the fat in the most efficient manner, hit the gym, do cardio, eat right, and find a really good trainer. They'll know what you should do to meet your goals after they examine you.
  10. #9 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Calories In vs calories out will get you to 10-11%. No need for all those supplements. And yea those are crazy high t3/t4 dosages. I would guess you have no idea on how many calories you eat a day. Do you weigh your food on a scale? Keep close eye on macronutrients? What about micronutrients?
  11. #10 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am in agreement with all the others on the point that at 20%+ bodyfat, you are nowhere near being ready for T3 or Clen. Get your diet dialled in, get to 12% and then go on T3 alone.
  12. #11 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    now my diet is zero carbs
    Carbohydrates are an essential nutrient for ATP production (energy source) in the body. Depending on your intensity, you burn a considerable amount of ATP in a single gym session. Often times, lack of carbs (and therefore ATP), can leave you feeling more sluggish than normal. In addition, a zero carb diet is not a lifelong, sustainable diet, unless you live in the arctic circle with no source of carbohydrates...

Fat burning (beta oxidation) occurs when you have low/no glucose in your blood and is great for morning, low intensity cardio workouts.

I'd say you can watch your carbs, but don't entirely eliminate them, unless you are doing carb-cycling, i.e. changing your carb intake each week, forcing your body to adapt.
    Last edited by Unnamed; 27th October 2015 at 01:44 PM.
  13. #12 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Carbohydrates are an essential nutrient for ATP production (energy source) in the body. Depending on your intensity, you burn a considerable amount of ATP in a single gym session. Often times, lack of carbs (and therefore ATP), can leave you feeling more sluggish than normal. In addition, a zero carb diet is not a lifelong, sustainable diet, unless you live in the arctic circle with no source of carbohydrates...

Fat burning (beta oxidation) occurs when you have low/no glucose in your blood and is great for morning, low intensity cardio workouts.

I'd say you can watch your carbs, but don't entirely eliminate them, unless you are doing carb-cycling, i.e. changing your carb intake each week, forcing your body to adapt.
    There are three pathways for your body to produce ATP and only one involves glucose. And you don't really need carbohydrates to supply glucose to your working muscles since the body can draw glucose from its glycogen stores (which will take carbohydrates to refill eventually) or make glucose from amino acids, so... you are not totally wrong, just a little off. I agree however a zero carb diet is neither sustainable nor neccessary if you work out and/ or want to lose fat.
  14. #13 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    the best way to get lean and stay lean has always been through diet for me. I have done all sorts of crap in my time. I dont go on diets btw. Life style changes are the way forward!!!
    Dont they say... abs are made in the kitchen??
  15. #14 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Reaching those types of numbers is definitely going to take more than drugs/injections. You'll have to put in real effort to work towards it with work-outs and watching what you eat.
  16. #15 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you still need carbs for full performance. Don't eliminate them, just watch what you eat.
  17. #16 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    A calorie deficit and physical activity are still required no matter what your drug stack is. A psmf can get you shredded quickly although you will most certainly suffer during the duration of it.

I would not recommend clebuterol. Take a low/moderate dose of ephedrine for appetite supressant and take breaks from using it frequiently.
    Keep t3 around 25mcg if you are not using anabolics. I would not go above 50 even if you were on steroids.
  18. #17 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    And as others have said, there's no miracle pill that can let you sit back and watch the weight drop off, it involves a lot of hard work to get where you want to be, but for me, I found it was even harder to maintain it so when you are happy with your body, then its a case of working out how to go about keeping it.
  19. #18 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Calorie deficit and cardio are the best for losing weight, in my own experience and from what I have observed in many people.
  20. #19 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with @Armani. Try nutrition first before considering other aspects. It has greatly worked for me and i think i'll do the same to you. Good luck.
  21. #20 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't really know what to do with your products as I haven't tried them yet. However, I got amused as to how there was a comment about nutrition, exercise and the likes. lol. Those are already given, but you are clearly asking what to do with the products and i think those are not the right answers,