• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have heard others say they experienced premature aging is a common side effect for the younger guys using HGH. Of course this could only be true for those that are overdosing on the stuff and running it year round.
  2. #22 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gats View Post
    I have heard others say they experienced premature aging is a common side effect for the younger guys using HGH. Of course this could only be true for those that are overdosing on the stuff and running it year round.
    I guess that's why they advice people to wait until they are around thirty to use hgh.
  3. #23 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Is there a link that we can read more about this? Fellow member was right, it's quite confusing since it has anti-aging effects, but now we read this that it can also cause premature aging. So the premature aging only happens if you overdose?
  4. #24 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, 30 is the recommended age. However, you are not too young to use it as you are already in your mid 20s. Still, you should be fully aware of the possible consequences of your decision. Think thoroughly before making a decision, dude.
  5. #25 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    You are correct! I am using HGH even at the age of 28. However, I make sure to maintain a low dose and to keep track of my right cycle. If you use it correctly, then you do not have to worry about premature aging or other side effects.
  6. #26 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Please no unless you are having problems with your natural growth hormone production. It is only a few years to wait! I know you can do it. Anyway, you are already old enough to decide for yourself. If you think it will be great for you, then go. But, remember, we told you to wait til you are 30.
  7. #27 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you want to ruin your natural growth hormone production, then why not? You could do it. However, if you do it even after the warning of other users here, then you should be prepare for every possible consequence that you might face.
  8. #28 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, all of us are saying no here. You should listen to us before you regret your decision. Just wait a little more years before you start using it. You won't lose nothing waiting, right? Just do your workout routine and follow the recommended diet while waiting so you will start to see results already.
  9. #29 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is just a waste of money. You are still young and I am sure that your natural gh output is still at its normal level. You won't feel any benefit rom using hgh because your still have normal gh output.
  10. #30 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I guess you still get mixed opinion here. However, you can see that majority of the forum members and HGH users here do not recommend using HGH in your twenties.
  11. #31 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am running HGH even when I am still 27. It is not that I just started using it because I want to. I really have to because my natural growth hormone is quite lower than the normal one.
  12. #32 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh no. Don't tell me a young one like you here is planning to use HGH at an early age? You gotta be kidding me. If you have so much money to waste even when it won't offer you a thing, then go on.
  13. #33 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    From what I know, it is best to wait until you are already 30. We are the same, bro! I also want to use HGH or peps now, but I am still too young. You are luckier than me since you only have to wait 3 years. Me? I still need to wait for more or less 13 years. What a pity, right?
  14. #34 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is not something you should use when you are just in your twenties. Also, when you already reach your thirties, I recommend you to choose peptides over HGH. HGH is more expensive and less effective. This claim is based on my personal experience.
  15. #35 14th February 2016 
    Thanks
    26 is not that young nor that old. However, if possible, please hold yourself back from using hgh as of that age. Wait until you are 32 or anything like that. That is the best time for you to start using peptides (in my opinion).