• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Although it's quite alarming that more and more teens are using hgh and gh-related peptides now. They should be given the proper education.
  2. #22 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burner09 View Post
    Although it's quite alarming that more and more teens are using hgh and gh-related peptides now. They should be given the proper education.
    I just read the other thread that premature aging is a side effect for others. One more reason to wait until you're thirty to use peptides.
  3. #23 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    I just read the other thread that premature aging is a side effect for others. One more reason to wait until you're thirty to use peptides.
    I don't understand. So till 30 they cause premature aging but after 30 anti aging? How is that possible? Can you post a link to that thread?
  4. #24 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    I don't understand. So till 30 they cause premature aging but after 30 anti aging? How is that possible? Can you post a link to that thread?
    It is really confusing. Many people say different things. I guess that's why they say that there's still so much to learn and consider when using peptides and hgh.
  5. #25 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think this is what he meant: http://researchpeptides.com/hgh-forum/4774-hgh-twenties-post34325.html#post34325

a fellow member posted that it can cause premature aging if you use them at a very early age.
  6. #26 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    I think this is what he meant: http://researchpeptides.com/hgh-forum/4774-hgh-twenties-post34325.html#post34325

a fellow member posted that it can cause premature aging if you use them at a very early age.
    Don't believe everything someone says/posts... Unless I see some scientific evidence it's all bullocks..
  7. #27 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    As far as setting a bad example goes, I think some teens will be influenced by what others do, but no more so than in other ways in life.

Some teens smoke and drink because their parents and friends do, others are entirely against it. I don't think there's a rule that's set in stone in that sense.
  8. #28 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Don't believe everything someone says/posts... Unless I see some scientific evidence it's all bullocks..
    Agree with you. Took some time to do research on premature aging and peptides/ hgh and didn't find anything on it.
  9. #29 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    Agree with you. Took some time to do research on premature aging and peptides/ hgh and didn't find anything on it.
    No, I don't believe it can cause premature aging. This is the first time I've heard about this. It's suppose to give you anti-aging benefits, I don't know how it can cause premature aging.
  10. #30 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for your response, guys! I started this thread to see if there are people who see it as wrong that we are encouraging the use of these drugs. Anyway, I also don' think it's wrong. Besides, it's the parents job to look out for their children, especially those that are still living under their roofs.
  11. #31 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No. I think we are not a bad example. Why would be a bad example when we do not recommend them to use it at an early age. I actually think we are role models as most, if not all, of us here started using HGH/peps at our 30s or 40s.
  12. #32 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Some of us are being a bad example as some of us here start using hgh at an early age. Some even encourage young individuals to use it. However, most of us here are doing their job great. They discourage young individuals from taking it and they educate other users, especially newbies.
  13. #33 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is not that we are telling the younger ones to use this and that. Actually, we are telling them not to. Also, it is not as if the ones we call "younger ones" are really young (like 12, 13 or 14 years old). Most of them are already in their 20s. They can already think for themselves.
  14. #34 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No, you are not. I have been following this forum for a year now (though I just signed in this month as I only started using HGH last month). I am well aware that you guys do not recommend us (who are in our twnties) to use peps or HGH at an early age.

PS: The only reason I started using HGH even when I am still 27 is because I have an abnormally low gh output.
  15. #35 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, it depends on how we comment here. Those who say that it is just okay for a young individual to start using peptides, hgh or the likes at an early age are definitely bad example. On the other hand, those who do not tolerate young ones to use those are being good examples.
  16. #36 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No. In fact, I never get an answer here that says that it is okay for me to start using hgh or peptides at the age of 17 years old. Most, if not all, of you guys say I should wait until my 30s.
  17. #37 14th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Some of us are, some of us are not. There are some of us who encourage and influence the young ones to start using HGH. If I were to be asked, I would wait until I am 32 before I start using HGH.

PS: I started at 32 and I am 34 now (I know I look younger than my age. Lol)