• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks

Question about peptide dosing before bed and slow digesting protein

I like to take my GHRP and GHRH 30 mins before breakfast, 30 mins before post workout shake (carbs + protein) and then I'd like to dose again before bed.

I eat a pre-bed meal of 2 eggs, 3 egg whites, and 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese an hour before bed (I eat at about 10pm and am in bed by about 11pm). Would this meal have any impact on the effectiveness of the peptides if I pinned right before getting into bed?

Thanks!
  2. #2 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I like to take my GHRP and GHRH 30 mins before breakfast, 30 mins before post workout shake (carbs + protein) and then I'd like to dose again before bed.

I eat a pre-bed meal of 2 eggs, 3 egg whites, and 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese an hour before bed (I eat at about 10pm and am in bed by about 11pm). Would this meal have any impact on the effectiveness of the peptides if I pinned right before getting into bed?

Thanks!
    I think that yes it would, due to the fat in the eggs combined with the slow-digesting nature of your meal.
  3. #3 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Most of the fats coming from your whole eggs. Maybe sub with more egg whites. Or eat dinner earlier and go with a pre bed casein/whey blend.

Theres a lot of ways you can play around with it.
  4. #4 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    If I dropped the eggs and replaced them with egg whites would that be ok? I have no problem with doing so... other than missing the beautiful yellow color of whole eggs, but its a sacrifice I am willing to make.

That would make meal an roughly an hour before bed all protein with the exception of about 12g carbs from the cottage cheese and 4g of fat also from the cottage cheese.
  5. #5 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I also have a few containers of muscle milk stashed around which as I recall is predominately a casein based protein powder. Granted that however has 12-18g of fat.

appreciate the responses guys
  6. #6 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Why don't you pin the peptides around 10:30 and then have your meal (or casein shake) at 11 and then hop in bed? This is the protocol I follow.
  7. #7 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    Why don't you pin the peptides around 10:30 and then have your meal (or casein shake) at 11 and then hop in bed? This is the protocol I follow.
    Yes, that's the simplest way to do things.

This answer could be very different though for some people, especially those who have to train extremely late in the day.
  8. #8 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    Heh that never crossed my mind... Thanks bro. Thats probably what I will do, or just drop my pre bed meal entirely for a longer fast and add calories in elsewhere.