• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks

shutdown after one shot of deca

Hi. I planned a 10 week cycle with 250mg sustanon twice a week(500mg a week) and 200mg deca twice a week(400mg a week) for 8weeks. I have injected 250mg sustanon and 200 mg deca. I will break this cycle after these first shots, but my natty testoproduction will be reduced anyway I think. Do You think I have to take anything after a shot of 250mg testo and 200mg deca? Shuld I run test longer because of the slow deca ester? How long do you think my testosterone production wil be suppressed?

Thank you
  2. #2 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    After a shot of Deca you are looking at around 8 weeks of actual suppression; how long the levels stay reduced depends on what you do after that 8 weeks.

Aside from that I am really not sure I understand the question. You injected AAS then changed your mind?

I would not advise running testosterone "just because" you're shut down from the deca.
  3. #3 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I changed my mind after I have injected 250mg sustanon + 200mg deca. Shit, this must be more negative for muscle building than without these injections. What should I do after?
  4. #4 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd run a course of Clomid. Just make sure you get real legit Clomid. You can locate the good sources. You shouldn't have any problem recovering nor would I think that your bodybuilding efforts would be greatly hampered. Only mildly perhaps.
  5. #5 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    If I read this correctly you took one shot, I honestly would not worry about PCT. I recommend a blood test in a few month to make sure.
  6. #6 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have nolvadex. If I chose to continue the cycle my next injections will be today. When I have injected AAS in the first place, do you think I should run this cycle as well, or is it nothing wrong to cancel the cycle?

Thanks
  7. #7 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    The sustanon has a large amount of fast acting propionate relative to the longer acting esters. In practice this means a higher peak and lower levels afterwards as opposed to even T levels for three to four weeks as was the aim when sustanon was developed. Also you injected just 200 mg of deca. With the decanoate ester it is active for at least four weeks, maybe longer. That's less then 50 mgs a week since you have to account for the ester weight in the 200 mgs as well. So I really do not think you will be supressed for eight weeks. If you really want to cancel this cycle then you have two options: do nothing You will supress a little for a couple of weeks and most probably rebound easily, or take a short cycle of clomid, maybe two weeks at 50mgs EOD after about two weeks after your first (and last) injection.
  8. #8 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok. I'll cancel the cycle.

Thanks for the help!
  9. #9 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Ok. I'll cancel the cycle.

Thanks for the help!
    Odds are pretty overwhelming that you would recover quickly even if you used nothing for PCT. Clomid if your concerned.
  10. #10 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    The sustanon has a large amount of fast acting propionate relative to the longer acting esters. In practice this means a higher peak and lower levels afterwards as opposed to even T levels for three to four weeks as was the aim when sustanon was developed. Also you injected just 200 mg of deca. With the decanoate ester it is active for at least four weeks, maybe longer. That's less then 50 mgs a week since you have to account for the ester weight in the 200 mgs as well. So I really do not think you will be supressed for eight weeks. If you really want to cancel this cycle then you have two options: do nothing You will supress a little for a couple of weeks and most probably rebound easily, or take a short cycle of clomid, maybe two weeks at 50mgs EOD after about two weeks after your first (and last) injection.
    It's surprising how lasting suppression can be from only one shot.
  11. #11 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am sure that if he were to continue to use either AAS, as his levels start to built up and the cycle prolonges, he would have far greater issues with recovery.
  12. #12 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    I am sure that if he were to continue to use either AAS, as his levels start to built up and the cycle prolonges, he would have far greater issues with recovery.
    It's all speculation but seeing as I've seen lasting suppression in people with lower doses for less time, of oral prohormone type compounds, I would play it safe and use a proven method to restore all function. He could easily have knocked his production down permanently, if not. It's not all or nothing, like "you are suppressed 100% or not at all," there are degrees; it's not worth it to an intelligent, pragmatic person, to risk even 30-50% diminishment in natural levels.
  13. #13 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you think that I have a chance to not coming back at 100%? or do you think in my case that it not usually an issue?

I have bloodwork done before I started my cycle. Is it total testosterone or is it elevated shbg I should worry about?
    Higher shbg means lower free testosterone.

Now I'm begin to be scared..
  14. #14 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    How long should I run nolvadex after a singleshot with 250mg sustanon and a single shot with 200mg deca? I have 100 tabs of 20mg nolvadex. Would clomid be better than nolvadex in my case?
  15. #15 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Nope, not nolvadex.

Here is an option for you: 25mg clomid every day for 4-6 weeks, taken 5 weeks from your last shot
  16. #16 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    This study shows plasma nandrolone concentration drops significantly after about 5 days with a single 100 mg injection. It also shows that testosterone returns to baseline levels after about 30 days with no intervention, after a single injection of 100 mgs. The OP injected 200 mgs as well as 250 mgs of sustanon once and at the same time I believe. This means higher plasma levels but no difference in pharmacokinetics since the decanoate ester is the longest acting ester in sustanon as well. Both the timing and dosing of my recommendations with regards to clomid are not far off as to support natural recovery patterns shown in this study.

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/281/1/93.full
  17. #17 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Do nothing and you'll rebound or use some low dose Clomid.

You'll be okay. No need to worry. Your body is not THAT fragile. You'll rebound from a single administration.