• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th October 2015 
    Thanks

knee problems, how to heal with hgh peptides?

I hope someone here can give me some sound advice

Knee problems my friend has: Chrondomalacia Patella, Patellar Tendonitis both knees
    Solution?

I know that IGF-1LR3 can heal tendons with local injections.

1: does GHRP heal an injured body part with Localized injections near the injury?
    2: does HGH heal an injured body part with Localized injections near the injury?

If money is not a problem what is the best solution you would suggest my "friend" to heal his chrondomalacia and patellar tendonitis?

I was thinking

IGF-1 local inject in knee (4 weeks on 4 weeks off)
    GHRP 2/CJC 1295 (With or without dac???) 100 mcg Three times a day 7 days a weeks for 4 months

and maybe throw HGH into the mix?? but I'm not sure if the HGH would bring any added benefit or it would just be redundant?
  2. #2 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Last question..

I was told that GHRP has anti-inflammatory effects, my friends knee also has a inflamed backer cyst in the back of his knee, would GHRP help the inflamed cyst become reduced?

Again thank you for reading this and I would greatly appreciate any help you can give with this matter.
  3. #3 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Local growth factors can potentially HELP heal injuries or chronic dysfunction but are unlikely to totally fix it.

GHRP (2 or 6 or even ipamorelin) is almost always paired with Mod GRF for the purpose of inducing GH release, which is from your pituitary. This has all the benefits of "HGH" and more.

While GH (from pituitary or exogenous for that matter) can help, it's not likely to be a game changer.

GHRP-2 itself (as well as other GHRPs and perhaps GRF) does have some local effects NOT mediated by GH. They are not terribly well understood. "HGH" and other GH does have local effects of course, and these may be more pronounced with micro-dosed exogenous "HGH."
  4. #4 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You should also research MGF for possible healing effects.
  5. #5 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I thought 100 mcg is too much but on second thought, it could be necessary since it is an injury. Just don't run it for too long.
  6. #6 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Their answers might be of great help to you and your friend, but I still suggest that you consider the advice of a doctor. When there is already a health condition involved, the best way to heal it is through getting medical assistance.
  7. #7 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    If money is not an issue, then why not let a doctor examine it? I think it would be safer to get the opinions of a doctor, even if you think you can get fast recovery with this kind of method.
  8. #8 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm glad you asked about this, as I also have knee troubles. Have since I was a kid. Thanks to everyone who's answered. I know very very little about peptides use at this point, and am mainly trying to educate myself, so this particular thread is awesome for me, as it relates very closely to the reasons I got interested in the first place.

As a sidenote, I do agree that having the doc check it out can't hurt, if money's not a concern. In any case, good luck OP!
  9. #9 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuebec View Post
    I'm glad you asked about this, as I also have knee troubles. Have since I was a kid. Thanks to everyone who's answered. I know very very little about peptides use at this point, and am mainly trying to educate myself, so this particular thread is awesome for me, as it relates very closely to the reasons I got interested in the first place.

As a sidenote, I do agree that having the doc check it out can't hurt, if money's not a concern. In any case, good luck OP!
    There's even the possibility that the doctor will prescribe medications that are way cheaper compared to peptides.

Well