• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th October 2015 
    Thanks

reconstituting questions

got peptides yesterday and from all the information i read this is what i did.

grf 1-29 added 1 ml bacteriostatic water
    ghrp 2 added 1 ml bacteriostatic water
    ipamorelin added 1 ml bacteriostatic water (got in case got to tired from ghrp 2)

both injections yesterday this is what i did also

used the 1/2 cc syringe (which has 50 ticks) and took out first grf 129 2 ticks then ghrp 2 ticks in same needle then subcutaneous injection. (for trying ipamorelin will take out 5 ticks). the 1cc syringe has 50 ticks also but the 50 is really 100 but each tick =2 ticks

i didnt notice anything at all for both injections. didnt eat for 1.5 hours before and after first one and 2nd was before bed no eating 1.5 hours before either. i thought i should feel a bit tired but didnt.

i weigh 220 lbs. is this right what i did?
  2. #2 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    doing what i did according to the calculater means
    40 mcg of grf 129
    100 mcg of ghrp 2
  3. #3 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    doing what i did according to the calculater means
    40 mcg of grf 129
    100 mcg of ghrp 2
    Yea so your not even shooting 1/2 the saturation dose of grf.
    Why would you add the same amount of water to the grf? It's not the same mg as ghrp.
  4. #4 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The easiest way to do it is to add 1 ml to the 2mg size (grf or ipa) and 2.5 ml to a 5mg size. Then draw to the 5 mark. You will have 100 mcg of each.
  5. #5 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    so add 2 and a half times the water to the ghrp 2 yes?
  6. #6 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    if by 2 and a half times you mean 2.5ml (which is also how I did the ghrp2)
    remember since you've already added 1ml to the vial (right?) you would only need to add another 1.5ml. If you've only used one or two doses out of it I wouldn't worry too much about that affecting the concentration.

You really should figure this all out (on paper if necessary) BEFORE you begin adding water to vials. Be sure of the amount in the vial AND how much your syringe holds (100 units = 1ml with insulin syringes) AND how much each tick represents on the syringes you are using. If something changes (like you start using different syringes) you may need to adjust - or maybe not.
  7. #7 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I personally added 2ml water to my ipamorelin and ghrp2 since I use a smaller dose and a lower concentration makes it a little easier to be more accurate, but there's no wrong concentration that I know of.
  8. #8 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    if by 2 and a half times you mean 2.5ml (which is also how I did the ghrp2)
    remember since you've already added 1ml to the vial (right?) you would only need to add another 1.5ml. If you've only used one or two doses out of it I wouldn't worry too much about that affecting the concentration.

You really should figure this all out (on paper if necessary) BEFORE you begin adding water to vials. Be sure of the amount in the vial AND how much your syringe holds (100 units = 1ml with insulin syringes) AND how much each tick represents on the syringes you are using. If something changes (like you start using different syringes) you may need to adjust - or maybe not.
    ok so i am going to add 1.5 ml to the ghrp2 so in total there is 2.5 ml then. so 1 more ml should be added to the grf 129 so that will = 2 ml and 2.5 added to the ipamorelin. so what im reading now is that 5 ticks would = 100 mcg of each
  9. #9 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    ok so i am going to add 1.5 ml to the ghrp2 so in total there is 2.5 ml then. so 1 more ml should be added to the grf 129 so that will = 2 ml and 2.5 added to the ipamorelin. so what im reading now is that 5 ticks would = 100 mcg of each
    Well, yes and no. The ghrp2 part is correct, the adding another 1ml to the grf is up to you, and the adding 2.5 to the ipamorelin I don't even understand what you're trying to do, so no on that one.

PLUS - don't take anyone's advice on how many 'ticks' of something to use until you're sure both of you are talking about the same type of syringe. On the 30 unit syringes, each tick = 1 unit (.01ml) but on the 1ml insulin syringes each tick = 2 units (.02ml) on some and 1 unit on others
  10. #10 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    At any rate, the way you mixed your grf and ipa is fine, I just personally like to reconstitute my 2mg peps with 2ml water so concentration = 1000mcg/ml (or 10mcg per tick on my syringes) but that's just how I did it. Keep in mind that those little vials probably wont hold more than 3ml or so of liquid, so that's why I went with 2.5 for the ghrp2.
  11. #11 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    thanks for that information ok. so 2 ml bac water to ghrp 2 grf 129 and ipamorelin. 2 ml water in each. i understand what you mean. so for 100 mcg using the calculater using a 1/2 cc syringe (thats what i have 1 and 1/2 syringes) So that means
    For GRF 129 = tick mark 10 on .5 cc syringe
    For Ipamorelin = tick mark 10 on .5 cc syringe
    For GHRP 2 = tick mark 4 on .5 cc syringe

But looking now at the syring really I can just leave 1 ml bacteriostatic water in the GRF 129 and GHRP 2 and draw out 5 ticks (on the 1/2 cc syringe) Which seems better for me so there is not so much liquid.

For GRF 129 = tick mark 5 on .5 cc
    For Ipamorelin = tick mark 5 on .5 cc
    For GHRP 2 = tick mark 4 on .5 cc

So basically I was using less than half the dose for the GHRP 2 and less then half for the GRF 1-29. The dose I was working with was 100 mcg for each one (trying with GHRP2 then will try Ipamoerlin). The calculater is amazing i get how it works totally.
  12. #12 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok, you have a 1/2ml syringe. It has 50 ticks.
    The modified GRF 1-29 is normally 2mg per vial.
    You added 1ml BW
    You want 100mcg of modified GRF 1-29
    You need to fill the syringe to the 5 tick mark.

if you want 40mcg you will fill to the 2 tick mark.
    GHRP-2 and ipamorelin are commonly 5mg/vial

You added 1ml BW
    You want 100mcg of GHRP-2 and ipamorelin
    You need to fill the syringe to the 2 tick mark.

Hopefully that is what you did. If not, that is what you need to do. You reconstituted the peptide just fine so don't worry.
  13. #13 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    No I added another ml to the GHRP 2 to make it 2 ml bacterostatic water with the 5 mg GHRP2 so it equals now 4 ticks which is ok i think cus it says 2 ticks in yours with half the water. The dosage of the ghrp2 and ipamorelin that is 100mcg for each not combined. is that what you meant also? yes the rest i did as it says in yours.
    Grf 129 5 ticks (i ml water) Ipamorelin 5 ticks (1 ml water) ghrp 2 4 ticks (2 ml water) I didnt need to add another ml to the ghrp 2 tho it looks like. but its ok i think cus its easier to get the right amount now. where does the 40 mcg come from? the dosage is supposed to be 100 mcg no?
  14. #14 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You need to double the water and recheck the calculator to conform.