• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 12th October 2015 
    Thanks

Favorite Peptide and Why?

For those who have experience with multiple peptides, what are your experiences with the peptides, and why do you like it? What sorts of peptides have you experimented with and what conclusion have you come to? There seems to be a numbe of peptides that can be utilized that seem to target different areas. What are the most affordable? Have you had any good or bad reactions?
  2. #2 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Pepsi. Peptol Bismol. Peppermint...

No, I'll leave this to those who know what they're taking about. I'm just an interested observer looking to understand more, just like you.
  3. #3 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I hope pt141 will become my favorite peptide once i try it, but for now it's melanotan 2, i hate to be pale so it's kind of my best friend now
  4. #4 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I am just wondering what do you like about certain specific peptides? Why do you like them? Have you tried different ones? Most people seem to like Melaton and HGH from what I am looking at. It is one of the types of options you may need.
  5. #5 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've tried copper peptides and so far, I'm happy with the results. I use them to improve my hair and I can actually say that my hair is healthier now. They are thicker and shinier, though I'm still not sure if it's actually the copper peptide causing it to shine as I've just change my brand of shampoo a few days ago!
  6. #6 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    I've tried copper peptides and so far, I'm happy with the results. I use them to improve my hair and I can actually say that my hair is healthier now. They are thicker and shinier, though I'm still not sure if it's actually the copper peptide causing it to shine as I've just change my brand of shampoo a few days ago!
    Are you using it mainly because of your hair? Why not use the mane n tail shampoo? It causes your hair to go thicker and shinier. Though I think it's good you are using peptides because it gives you more benefits.
  7. #7 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    Are you using it mainly because of your hair? Why not use the mane n tail shampoo? It causes your hair to go thicker and shinier. Though I think it's good you are using peptides because it gives you more benefits.
    I think that was his initial reason for using copper peptides, along with the other anti-aging benefits. People don't just use it to improve their muscles, although most people do. There are just others who use it mainly to make themselves look better.
  8. #8 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin are among the best I've tried. There are a lot of great peptides out there and I have already tried a lot of them as I am quite a curious user and tend to shift from one kind to another to see the difference of one another. Lol.
  9. #9 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin are among the best I've tried. There are a lot of great peptides out there and I have already tried a lot of them as I am quite a curious user and tend to shift from one kind to another to see the difference of one another. Lol.
    What are the differences between those peptides you've used and why are they considered the best? I'm using Ipamorelin right now, I'm wondering if GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are better? Thanks!
  10. #10 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, it certainly seems like you are all getting the results you want from the peptides you are using. How often do you take them? I really did no know that you could get these for your hair. I need something like that because I have very fine hair. I would love to improve it!
  11. #11 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is one of my favorite drugs right now. I can't name all the peptides that I want simply because the list would be too long if I include every single kind of peptides I love. Lol. I like ipamorelin for giving a lot of benefits!
  12. #12 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oraclemay View Post
    Well, it certainly seems like you are all getting the results you want from the peptides you are using. How often do you take them? I really did no know that you could get these for your hair. I need something like that because I have very fine hair. I would love to improve it!
    Among other benefits, yes, it somehow improves the hair. You get several anti-aging benefits by using peptides, and not just losing weight.
  13. #13 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think I'll go with Ipamorelin. I've been taking it and I have to say, I'm so much happier with the results, considering I've been using peptides for a while now.
  14. #14 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin helped in improving my hair, I can attest to that. Also, I noticed that my skin is healthier, it used to be really dry.
  15. #15 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    Ipamorelin helped in improving my hair, I can attest to that. Also, I noticed that my skin is healthier, it used to be really dry.
    Ipamorelin is really good for you, considering that you are older. Did you also experience the anti-aging benefits?
  16. #16 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Copper peptides are my favorite for now. Although I'm planning of trying out other peptides soon.
  17. #17 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin has a good reputation because they are very beneficial for those who are just starting to use peptides.
  18. #18 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    How long have you been using peptides? Have you tried others, aside from Ipamorelin?
  19. #19 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    Ipamorelin has a good reputation because they are very beneficial for those who are just starting to use peptides.
    It is a very popular kind to the beginners, that's what I also used before. I can say it won't disappoint you.
  20. #20 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is good because of less side effects. But GHRP-2 is my choise because of being more effective and cheaper.