Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Are you cutting or bulking right now?
  2. #22 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    Are you cutting or bulking right now?
    Looking to maintain, I grew as lean as possible. Overall looking to keep my physique the same throughout this cruise. Oblivously we know that cutting while gaining tissue is very difficult, but that will be the goal when I start contest prep in 8 weeks.
  3. #23 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I personally wouldn't bother with HCG half way through a cruise mate. I would blast that post cycle my pct for a strong lengthy cycle like that would be

HCG 2000iu e3d
    Clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
    Vit d 5000iu daily
    Zinc 50mg daily
  4. #24 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I personally wouldn't bother with HCG half way through a cruise mate. I would blast that post cycle my pct for a strong lengthy cycle like that would be

HCG 2000iu e3d
    Clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
    Vit d 5000iu daily
    Zinc 50mg daily
    I have about 4 days left till my cruise is official and its "just test", I shot test e a little over 3 weeks ago so until my levels are stable I'm running 350 prop and 80 tbol, dropped tren and eq 1 week ago
  5. #25 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Regardless of dose and duration your HCG protocol should remain the same, around 2x500Iu weekly. This has nothing to do with what you are using or how much, it's functionally replacing your supressed LH to maintain testicle size and decent fertility. As long as you have supressive amounts of AAS in your body, you should remain on the same HCG protocol. Going higher would only lead to reduced fertility.
  6. #26 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I started taking steroids at 23 and I am 24 now. is it safe to run steroids more than 12 weeks?
  7. #27 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    I started taking steroids at 23 and I am 24 now. is it safe to run steroids more than 12 weeks?
    What dose? Which drugs? How much longer?
  8. #28 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    That depends. If you ever want children or ever think of coming off, then you should be on HCG for as long as you are on AAS. In principle if you are on HCG, you can use as long as you want and have minimal complications when eventually coming off, and over 70% of men seem to be able to conceive while on when using it as well.
  9. #29 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Aside from that, people who stay on use the blast/cruise principle where they alternate high doses with periods of high end TRT to give their system a break from the realistic and dangerous side-effects of high dose steroid use.
  10. #30 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    That depends. If you ever want children or ever think of coming off, then you should be on HCG for as long as you are on AAS. In principle if you are on HCG, you can use as long as you want and have minimal complications when eventually coming off, and over 70% of men seem to be able to conceive while on when using it as well.
    Thanks. As long as I run hcg within my cycle it's safe? How about proviron?
  11. #31 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks. As long as I run hcg within my cycle it's safe? How about proviron?
    Proviron is an AS (androgenic steroid - not anabolic since it is deactivated in muscle by 3aHSD). Treat it like the rest of your products, it does not contribute in any fashion to recovery. And safe is a broad statement, all the rest that I stated is what is going to keep you safe, HCG will make sure if you ever need to come off, whether just to come off, or because you cannot conceive while on AAS and HCG, then it will let you, without going through 4 months of threatment.
  12. #32 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Proviron is an AS (androgenic steroid - not anabolic since it is deactivated in muscle by 3aHSD). Treat it like the rest of your products, it does not contribute in any fashion to recovery. And safe is a broad statement, all the rest that I stated is what is going to keep you safe, HCG will make sure if you ever need to come off, whether just to come off, or because you cannot conceive while on AAS and HCG, then it will let you, without going through 4 months of threatment.
    So I will be running hcg with AAS.. thanks
  13. #33 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    So I will be running hcg with AAS.. thanks
    And monitoring your health I hope.
  14. #34 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Take a blood test and calculate hematocrite count. Equipose, testosterone, trenbolone and methandrostenolone stimulate erythropoiesis more than other drugs.
  15. #35 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You should save some sperm before you start messing with steroids.. or do your family before your professional carrier..
  16. #36 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    You should save some sperm before you start messing with steroids.. or do your family before your professional carrier..
    Ronnie Coleman had a shitload of kids while he was on. I guess there is a possibility that you could go infertile, but even in the worst cases I've always seen them resolve matters after HCG/HMG treatment, even with people who had been on for extended time. But obviously you don't want to get to the point where you need the care of an endo, because that also means you'll be coming off for at least 10 months to a year.
  17. #37 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You're going to f*ck yourself up!! You're messing with your own hormonal axis and you'll be stuck on TRT forever!!
  18. #38 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Clearly this guy doesn't care if he f*cks himself up.

Stop with the grow naturally nonsense. Not everyone is okay with not winning. Some people are actually competitive.
  19. #39 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Apart from hypogonadism, there are more crucial issues that this young man should be concerned of. Such as early establishment of CVD, renal failure, hypertension, severe acne, gynecomastia, mood swings.
  20. #40 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Long before you start using performance enhancing drugs you have to establish a good base and then try to reach your genetic potential with AAS etc. Otherwise, when drugs leave you, there is no hope those gains will remain.