• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 11th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    I had gyno once in over 15 cycles with no AI support. The one and only time I had it, it completely went away, but took a couple years. I was recommended surgery, as many are, but I feel 90% of the time that surgery isn't necessary. But whether from PH or AAS, gyno is gyno. Try some letrozone and see what happens.
    Get better with time huh? I know guys that have been messed up for decades because they didn't pct. So time is relative in this situation

To OP You don't need insurance to get blood work. There are plenty of places to get discounted labs for this particular thing.
  2. #22 11th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Porzingis View Post
    Now my question is that I have gynomastia, and both nipples are puffy and lactating black milk or whatever you want to call it out of my right nipple and clear milk out of my left. The boys are shrunk and my libido is down.
    Seems to me that your prolactin levels are way too high.

You definitely need some blood work done. Even if you don't have insurance, you need to make some cash to find out what's happening with your body right now. Keep in mind that most of the people are, including myself, are not specialized endocrinologists and therefore, they can't give the proper advice on how to bring your hormone levels back to normal.
  3. #23 11th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you should lay off the drugs for a while and go for a thorough medical check up. It could be connected with your liver.
  4. #24 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Get better with time huh? I know guys that have been messed up for decades because they didn't pct. So time is relative in this situation

To OP You don't need insurance to get blood work. There are plenty of places to get discounted labs for this particular thing.
    Some do, some don't. Depends on how prone you are to begin with.
  5. #25 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I would get a blood test and consult an endocrinologist. With sufficient shrinkage you will want to get some HCG or HCG/HMG in there or you could be in for a very long recovery.
  6. #26 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    This is something I know from experience not from something I read on a forum. Letro works for puffy nipples and nipple pain but if you're lactating you need anti progesteron so you need caber bromin.