• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pct 19-nor

1. #1 7th October 2015 
    Thanks

pct 19-nor

What would be the ideal pct for someone coming off a 13 month cycle which included 19-nor compounds? Idiot doctors here are saying there's no need for pct but I know that's BS, I have to come off and recover.
  2. #2 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Blast hCG, nolva and clomid. I would avoid high dose clomid if you don't want to cry everyday at work.
  3. #3 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Blast hCG, nolva and clomid. I would avoid high dose clomid if you don't want to cry everyday at work.
    Clomid doesn't effect everyone that way, I wanna try it but cut it if I get those sides.
  4. #4 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    No hCG during your cycle?
  5. #5 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Nolva is effective but can be "rough". I would look into AI, such as Exemestane. It has minimal effect on HDL/LDL and is useful in not drastically decreasing IGF-1 levels. I also would recommend ZMA, ED even after Nolva/Chlomifene/Aroma doses. I have minimal experience, and am not a professional. Take that as you may.
  6. #6 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Ghrp-6 is great to use pct to keep gains. 3x100/150 mcg per day will suffice. Run HCG at 1250 iu every other day until bottle is gone. Btw, running an anti estrogen instead of a serm post cycle will cause estrogen rebound and give you instant gyno. So make sure to run a serm not an anti estrogen.
    Last edited by Godzilla; 7th October 2015 at 01:07 PM.
  7. #7 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I would definitely do hCG even though it's main use it to make PCT more effective, which in this case was not run on cycle. I would suspect his estrogen levels may be higher than needed now which is why pairing an AI may be effective. Nolva will make the current Estrogen "ineffective", while the Exem will bring the estrogen down. I think Aromasin is an AI Inhibitor-1, and Arimdex is an Inhibitor-2. I could be wrong. But there are notable differences I can't recall right now.
  8. #8 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    When was your last shot and what was it and the amount?
  9. #9 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If hcg only works (result: good TT), we haven't need to use clomid and nolvadex?
  10. #10 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chicka View Post
    If hcg only works (result: good TT), we haven't need to use clomid and nolvadex?
    Clomid at 100mg per day after 5 to 7 days doubles LH output and increases FSH by 20% to 50%. So, SERMS are to make GnRH more sensitive at the pituitary, once testicular function has been achieved.
  11. #11 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Should I start blasting hcg while the steroids are still clearing my system?
  12. #12 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm on 1.2g tren e only.
  13. #13 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post
    I'm on 1.2g tren e only.
    13 months with 19-nor? 1,2 g tren? Wow, it would be a very slow recovery i think...
  14. #14 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I wasn't on 1.2g tren the whole time it was a blast and cruise thing I just started the tren now, my first blasts were just test.

These retarded "local doctors" are telling me pct is useless and just "come off" and since I'm young I'll magically rebound.
  15. #15 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    13 months is far too long for your htpa to be shutted, even with hcg administration, I suppose. Why don't you continue cruise with Test at 250mg/week as far as you already went in such a deep therapy? Many of your gains will be lost until recovery (if it is possible).
  16. #16 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    13 months is far too long for your htpa to be shutted, even with hcg administration, I suppose. Why don't you continue cruise with Test at 250mg/week as far as you already went in such a deep therapy? Many of your gains will be lost until recovery (if it is possible).
    I have to join the military and do basic training, then infantry training, I suppose I can shoot test undecanoate right before basic or just change my career plan.
  17. #17 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have to join the military and do basic training, then infantry training, I suppose I can shoot test undecanoate right before basic or just change my career plan.
    You know just get doctors to prescribe testosterone to you and go on TRT while you are on the army.
  18. #18 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Just come off without PCT. Go to doctor and they will see you don't produce testosterone anymore and will have to prescribe you with TRT then join military. Won't that be allowed?
  19. #19 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Just come off without PCT. Go to doctor and they will see you don't produce testosterone anymore and will have to prescribe you with TRT then join military. Won't that be allowed?
    TRT not allowed in the army.
  20. #20 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    TRT not allowed in the army.
    There is no way that TRT is not allowed.. It's like saying insulin is not allowed for diabetics.