• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gnrh

1. #41 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    I've only seen it in 100mcg vials...regardless, math would be the answer to the dosing question...
    Where have you seen 100 mcg vials?
  2. #42 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    Where have you seen 100 mcg vials?
    Mainly from the peptide research companies. But why would they offer pharma grade triptorelin at 3.75mg doses? I get if you can't measure dosages you have no business using these chems, but what scenario would need THAT much gnrh? Unless chemically induced castration is the goal?
  3. #43 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Mainly from the peptide research companies. But why would they offer pharma grade triptorelin at 3.75mg doses? I get if you can't measure dosages you have no business using these chems, but what scenario would need THAT much gnrh? Unless chemically induced castration is the goal?
    Chemically induced castration is usually the goal... we consider this drug "androgen deprivation therapy"... Used for prostate cancer...
  4. #44 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Chemically induced castration is usually the goal... we consider this drug "androgen deprivation therapy"... Used for prostate cancer...
    Or early onset puberty. So it seems in the medical community its used to stunt testosterone production? That's odd. I swear I went through puberty before I was 10. Oh well.
  5. #45 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It doesn't appear to be used for the same things in the medical community though, so their would be no point in creating a 100mcg vial for what its approved for right now.
  6. #46 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm off cycle, finished post cycle, with 10,000 iu of HCG, and just got labs run. All good numbers except LH, which was .02. I take it that is from the HCG? I understand GnRH or LHRH will help with that? Are there any side effects to that, and also what is a good dosage?
  7. #47 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    I'm off cycle, finished post cycle, with 10,000 iu of HCG, and just got labs run. All good numbers except LH, which was .02. I take it that is from the HCG? I understand GnRH or LHRH will help with that? Are there any side effects to that, and also what is a good dosage?
    How you run the hcg.. How much iu a week?
  8. #48 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    How you run the hcg.. How much iu a week?
    1000 iu every other day
  9. #49 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Been reading about Triptorelin.. Any feedback or success stories? It seems to be all over the place on various forums:
    1. some get no results whatsoever, probably from either bunk peptides or overdosing
    2. some get very good results with high normal levels of everything (LH, FSH, T/free T etc) but after about 4-6 months everything crashes….
    Still, scenario 2 would indicate one 100mcg shot 3x/year and enjoying endogenous T production in the high-normal range, vs synthetic testosterone injections weekly or gel 1-2x/day.
    Thoughts?
  10. #50 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I was so disapointed after my attempt... Tried it few more times and still nothing... maybe it was fake? Who knows.
  11. #51 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I had a very successful pct using a single shot of 100mcg triptorelin IM, no crash whatsover, gym weights kept going up and body weight maintained all trough pct.
  12. #52 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been reading some pretty encouraging stuff about triptorelin as a PCT drug. I have a couple of questions:
    1. As I understand it, you take a single dose of 100mcg before you start your SERMs. Is that dose correct or do I have that wrong?
    2. Say you were running test E, and so were waiting the standard 2 weeks for the esters to clear before starting PCT, when would you use the triptorelin? A couple of days before SERMs?
    3. Is the use of hCG on cycle, then trip before PCT, then SERMs for PCT overkill?
  13. #53 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Triptorelin is no good for PCT. It should NOT be used except for the very rare case. And, never in close use with a SERM/AI!!! That is inviting trouble.
  14. #54 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post
    Triptorelin is no good for PCT. It should NOT be used except for the very rare case. And, never in close use with a SERM/AI!!! That is inviting trouble.
    So it can hurt testosterone if over dosed?
  15. #55 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    So it can hurt testosterone if over dosed?
    It can cause hypogonadism for sure. Anything that causes the pituitary to be more "sensitive" to stimulation (SERM/AI) will necessarily increase the GnRH effect. Recall, GnRH agonists are used to cause hypogonadism. IMO, their use should be IF there is failure of response to SERM/AI. And, only after the SERM/AI has cleared from the body.
  16. #56 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post
    It can cause hypogonadism for sure. Anything that causes the pituitary to be more "sensitive" to stimulation (SERM/AI) will necessarily increase the GnRH effect. Recall, GnRH agonists are used to cause hypogonadism. IMO, their use should be IF there is failure of response to SERM/AI. And, only after the SERM/AI has cleared from the body.
    Thank you so much for your nice response. That's really helpful.
    Last edited by Abigail; 8th October 2015 at 08:44 AM.
  17. #57 11th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Havent heard about GNRH but I think you should try out HCG.
  18. #58 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    Havent heard about GNRH but I think you should try out HCG.
    Do you even know the differences between these 2 substances?