• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: peptide info

1. #21 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    We can all agree that gh is king as far as effectiveness. But for true effectiveness pharma is a necessity. That's a large investment that most are not willing or capable of making. Then the side effects. If you take the generic route which price is comparable to peptides it's a crap shoot every time you buy a kit as to if its any quality at all. Only way to determine this is a blood serum test with each kit. That's expensive and a pain in the ass. For the average bodybuilder peptides are a sound choice.
    You are so on point with this. Gh is truly expensive that many people end up using lower doses because they can't keep up with the costs. Because of this, they aren't seeing the results they were expecting.
  2. #22 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is a well-loved peptides. it is not a surprise as it is really one of the best in the market these days. However, I prefer it as a stand-alone rather than mixing it with other substances, peptides or hgh.
  3. #23 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Are you going to run it as part of PCT? If yes then it's great idea, eptides will help you keep all of your gains.
    Hi, can you elaborate what PCT is? I am trying to know more about peptides as I am interested to use them in the future. However, I have already started researching about it just to have a lot of information and help me in my decision-making.
  4. #24 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    How good is peptides? I have been hearing a lot of good things about it. However, I can see that more people still prefer HGH over it due to the better results that HGH can bring. Is peptides really inferior compared to HGH?
  5. #25 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by richardbaby View Post
    Hi, can you elaborate what PCT is? I am trying to know more about peptides as I am interested to use them in the future. However, I have already started researching about it just to have a lot of information and help me in my decision-making.
    PCT - Post cycle therapy. It is needed after anabolic steroid or SARM cycle. As these drugs suppress your natural testosterone production, after a cycle you need to use drugs that bring your hormones back to normal. If you don't do proper PCT you will most likely lose all gains and be miserable for months.
  6. #26 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm View Post
    Going to run ipamorelin with cjc no dac, any thoughts, dose, duration, PCT. Did anyone have success with IGF Des?
    Is this your first time? If it is, then you better start with low dose. 2 iu of ipam a day + small dose of cjc. That should work fine for the first few days/weeks. Then, increase your dose to 4iu.
  7. #27 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Please share us how did it go? I am currently looking for great peptides to try. I am not satisfied with my ghrp 2 and I need to replace them as soon as my supply of ghrp 2 is already out.
  8. #28 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin stand-alone. Started 2iu a day and maintained 5iu a day. Every Other Day (EOD). Run for 3 months. This was what I did and I got superb results from Ipamorelin. You can do it, too.
  9. #29 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I guess you have already tried it as it has been already quite long since you started this thread. How was the result? Was it great? Do you recommend it to the new users out there? I hope you would answer my questions.
  10. #30 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    No pct required for those they enhance your own GH production.
    Been using cjc 1295 no dac with ghrp2 and ipamorelin. Definitely noticeable changes. And I just had a big surgery and doctor says I'm healing faster than he's ever seen before.
    I understand why you are healing faster - it is one of the benefits of using peptides. Anyway, does your doctor know that you are using peptides? Did peptides have any negative effect to your surgery?
  11. #31 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    First of all, you have to specify what your goal is for us to recommend the right dose. Since you are still starting, start with 2iu per day. Increase it to 4iu per day. If your aim is to grow muscles, you can increase it to 8iu a day in the future.