• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 29th September 2015 
    Thanks

help to lose fat

Can anyone give me some solid tips on what I can do to drop some weight. I'm 110 pounds with 25% body fat. I eat healthy and excersize as much as I can. I work 50+ hours a week in an office. I think I've reached a plateau with my work out routine. I can't do squats (I have steel rods in my back) I do 20-30 minutes of cardio 3-4 times a week. Making the time is most difficult trying to juggle work and a relationship on top of getting adequate rest. Diet is mostly good as well. Lots of protein, healthy fat and veggies. Any advice will be appreciated. I've researched several peptides. Hgh frag 176-191, Clen, T4, T3, Anavar, I'm not trying to compete or anything just want to lose some body fat and see some results. If you are a female reading this post I would love to hear about your experience using these things I mentioned. Thanks and hope you are having a good day
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeyna For This Useful Post:

Semin (9th October 2015)

3. #2 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I used ephedrine including an 1000 calorie controlled diet i use them because i had a baby a year ago and put on A LOT of weight!!! Im going to be straight with you i HATE exercise lol so on a calorie controlled diet and 3 ephedrine a day I've lost nearly 3 stone in a year without exercising in a gym. Good luck for the future
    Last edited by chicka; 30th September 2015 at 11:27 AM.
  4. #3 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I need to cut my calories back, still.. Im eating around 1200 a day. I feel like I'm starving ALL the time. I haven't researched any ephedrine products but I will do some reading about them. Thanks for your input!!
  5. #4 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    I need to cut my calories back, still.. Im eating around 1200 a day. I feel like I'm starving ALL the time. I haven't researched any ephedrine products but I will do some reading about them. Thanks for your input!!
    In regards to calorie restriction, have you tried calorie cycling? (Eat less on rest days, eat more on workout days). Also look up green tea extract-it reduces your appetite and can reduce calorie absorption.
  6. #5 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I find ephedrine takes my cravings away sooo soooo much.
  7. #6 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Start doing cardio and having less carb first before jumping on products, diet is more important!
  8. #7 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Are you in ketosis or just low carb? If your starving at that calorie range I doubt your in ketosis. Going keto, keeping protein moderate and fats low will absolutely tear fat off, cause appetite suppression and improve energy levels. If the fat intake is too high then even in keto you will just burn what you eat. Just eat some essential fats, lots of veggies and moderate protein (too much protein will backfire on you as well). If your dieting and not seeing results then your dieting still needs to be dialed in. Plateau's happen in every diet, but they pass. Anavar is not a fat burner and half the other stuff you mentioned can cause some serious health problems if you do not know exactly what your doing. My advice is dial in that diet, get to 10-12% BF before even considering any of those listed drugs. As stated above Green Tea extract helps.
  9. #8 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I'm doing low carb for now. I have heard of the keto diet I don't know too much about it. I would love to get myself to 12% bf I'm going to set a goal of 17% just to be realistic and keep it attainable.
  10. #9 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    In regards to calorie restriction, have you tried calorie cycling? (Eat less on rest days, eat more on workout days). Also look up green tea extract-it reduces your appetite and can reduce calorie absorption.
    I have not tried that. It makes sense to do that. I barely do carbs at all in a week I probably do 450 grams of carbs. Not all from starches. Your saying up my cardio, I've read once you max out on cardio you need to do more and more..
  11. #10 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    12%BF for woman? Maybe your expectations need to be changed
  12. #11 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As others have said already, and even though it's probably not very helpful, but diet, fitness and eating healthily are the first things you need to concentrate on before you start looking at supplements to speed up the process.
  13. #12 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    12%BF for woman? Maybe your expectations need to be changed
    I also said "realistically" I would like to be at 17% bf
  14. #13 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am interested in belly fat loss options for women. My gf is genetically predisposed to belly fat, even her sister who ordinarily should be really slim given the amount of exercise she how she eats has a fair amount of belly fat. I was interested in Hgh frag 176-191 as I read women can use it, but here people say it's bad? I'm concerned about the other options because most of the community are male and I don't want her hormones fucked up. you know? I just know that getting her to stick to a diet will give the results I know she wants and if I can give her something that will help melt that extra belly fat off that would really help.
  15. #14 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    I am interested in belly fat loss options for women. My gf is genetically predisposed to belly fat, even her sister who ordinarily should be really slim given the amount of exercise she how she eats has a fair amount of belly fat. I was interested in Hgh frag 176-191 as I read women can use it, but here people say it's bad? I'm concerned about the other options because most of the community are male and I don't want her hormones fucked up. you know? I just know that getting her to stick to a diet will give the results I know she wants and if I can give her something that will help melt that extra belly fat off that would really help.
    I ran frag 176-191 for a while but had no results really it was a waste of money for me. Belly fat is the last thing that's going to go unfortunately. What kind of excersize does she do? Any weights and hiit? Both of those help your natural growth hormone production. Outside factors also promote belly fat. Stress is big cause of belly fat, also too many calories. I'm mainly focusing on what I eat and working out really hard. I also looked into progesterone cream to help with my estrogen. I had read if your hormones are effed up than you have extra belly fat diet and exercise won't be much help.
  16. #15 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chicka View Post
    I ran frag 176-191 for a while but had no results really it was a waste of money for me. Belly fat is the last thing that's going to go unfortunately. What kind of excersize does she do? Any weights and hiit? Both of those help your natural growth hormone production. Outside factors also promote belly fat. Stress is big cause of belly fat, also too many calories. I'm mainly focusing on what I eat and working out really hard. I also looked into progesterone cream to help with my estrogen. I had read if your hormones are effed up than you have extra belly fat diet and exercise won't be much help.
    Not much exercise, but she is dieting. But like I said her sister does a LOT of exercise and eat's pretty well, like she actually enjoys waking up early on her day off to go on a run, or a hike or run a marathon. Urghh. The distribution of belly fat seems to be a genetic predisposition. Stress is a factor but doesn't explain the rest of her family having the same issue. Is there really nothing she can take if HGH frag 176-191 doesn't work? If she burnt the belly fat away she'd be so much happier, but it seems like if she did everything right that would be the last to go and still would be left with a decent amount.
  17. #16 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    Not much exercise, but she is dieting. But like I said her sister does a LOT of exercise and eat's pretty well, like she actually enjoys waking up early on her day off to go on a run, or a hike or run a marathon. Urghh. The distribution of belly fat seems to be a genetic predisposition. Stress is a factor but doesn't explain the rest of her family having the same issue. Is there really nothing she can take if HGH frag 176-191 doesn't work? If she burnt the belly fat away she'd be so much happier, but it seems like if she did everything right that would be the last to go and still would be left with a decent amount.
    Hmmm I'm not sure what to tell you then. I'm fairly new to the game so I don't want to give any bad advice. Just do your research and keep tweaking her diet something will give eventually.
  18. #17 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Using peptides is a great choice. Considering you are eating healthy and balanced meals, performing exercises and many more, you might be producing low gh production. Thus, it is a lot difficult to lose weight. Using peptides will help. You can just use 2 IU to 4 IU a day since you're not planning to bulk up or compete.
  19. #18 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I also said "realistically" I would like to be at 17% bf
    At least you have a realistic goal as 12% is quite uhhhm.. a little too impossible. Lol. Anyway, good luck in attaining your goals. I know you can do it. Just follow the advise of those who have been in this field for a long time and you'll get the result your expecting - not immediately, but at the right time.
  20. #19 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Check this pic. As a man I can say that the right woman is the most attractive for me.
    female-body-fat-percentage-pictures.jpg
    Last edited by Damme; 30th September 2015 at 11:29 AM.
  21. #20 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you must check first your body metabolism. If you have slow body metabolism you burn your fats too slow that is why you easily gain weight. That is why there a lots of people man and woman even if they exercise and do dieting still they cannot bring back their normal weight. But if you have fast body metabolism you can easily solve your weight problem.