• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hgh for woman

1. #21 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am a woman and yet I have never heard about avanar until now. Guess I have to do some research this time. Lol.
  2. #22 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is really safe for women. A lot of women are using this drug now. I think if it is not that expensive, more women are going to use it. Unfortunately, it is really pricey. Even I have some difficulties in buying this kind of drug.
  3. #23 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Half-life. For instance w/ dac is dosed 2x week whereas without is 3x a day.

Dosing is 2iu per day gh 10-12 mg var 6 weeks maximum is safe but I know of many who run 8-12 with out sides. The 6 week rule is really due to most var being either Winnie or a mix of var and something like Winnie.
    This is really a detailed advice. I will let my girl read this thread as well as she is also interested about this matter. Thanks for this!
  4. #24 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, a lot of women are using HGH for various reasons. Overtime, more and more people come to accept HGH and peptides to be effective and really help with what they are aiming for.
  5. #25 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Yeah, a lot of women are using HGH for various reasons. Overtime, more and more people come to accept HGH and peptides to be effective and really help with what they are aiming for.
    As long as they are using it for the right reasons and not abusing it, hgh can really be beneficial.
  6. #26 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    There are actually a lot of women who use hgh. Most of them use it to lose weight.
  7. #27 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, there are a lot of women who use it to lose weight, but many get the wrong concept that they rely on it too much and doesn't watch what they eat and don't even bother going to the gym.
  8. #28 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burner09 View Post
    Well, there are a lot of women who use it to lose weight, but many get the wrong concept that they rely on it too much and doesn't watch what they eat and don't even bother going to the gym.
    Those women are lazy and irresponsible.
  9. #29 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Who completely lack knowledge. Those women should know by now that there is no healthy shortcut to losing weight.
  10. #30 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    I am a woman and yet I have never heard about avanar until now. Guess I have to do some research this time. Lol.
    Do not worry. I am with you. Lol! I think a lot of women here are not familiar with anavar. If it is not as popular as peps and hgh, then I would not bother researching about it. Hahaha. Lol kidding.
  11. #31 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    There is nothing wrong with a woman using human growth hormone. However, I am not quite sure with anavar. I know someone who is an anavar user and so far, she did not get anything good from it. Instead, her heath deteriorate.
  12. #32 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Why can't a woman use HGH? Lol. A lot of women are now using HGH as it gives great result. Go buy and use HGH and you will surely be amazed as to what it can offer.
  13. #33 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    This is inaccurate. Women do not PCT. These drugs will not allow women to return to homeostasis. Will cause the harm.
    How on earth can HGH and anavar cause harm to women? I was an HGH user for 3 years and I was an anavar user for 3 months. I did not feel anything off back then and even until now. Now, I am back on track and I am planning to use HGH or maybe peptides.
  14. #34 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Both are fine, lower doses than usually used when it comes to women. Anavar is the womans steroid and hGH side effects are the same for men and women.
    I agree with you! Anavar is safe as long as you take low dose. However, it is also not recommended for prolonged use. HGH is safe whether you are planning to take it short-term or long-term.
  15. #35 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am a woman and I am a user of HGH for 2 years already. So far, so good. If men can use HGH, why can't women, right? Try it and you will get the benefits that I have enjoyed for 2 years now.
  16. #36 7th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi,

I also want to know more about it. Please help !!!!
  17. #37 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    i think it's ok for women but u should pay attention to the dose