• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bad sleep

1. #21 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Benadryl, melatonin, phenibut are all good. I only use phenibut 3 times a week. And as lolik said hgh, ipamorelin, ghrp's will also help.
    I just noticed this one. I used to take Benadryl to make myself sleepy. It worked for a while but I think I've gotten used to it that it didn't have much effect on me like the first time I used it.
  2. #22 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Well, I am a long-time DSIP user and yes, it is very effective! It is quite expensive but it is definitely worth it. And oops, buy from trusted suppliers. Try not to buy from amazon. If you want a reliable supplier, try Great White. Elite is also a popular and great supplier choice. Good luck
    I don't think it's allowed to sell peptides on amazon. If there were, it might be scam. You are right though, make sure to buy from reliable and well-known sellers and suppliers.
  3. #23 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have not encountered this one before, so it is hard to say. As someone else has mentioned melatonin, I too have found success with this. It allowed me to fall asleep and stay asleep during the night. I don't always use it but when I do I feel a lot more rested the next morning. It is worth a try if you are still struggling. Best of luck.
  4. #24 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    I don't think it's allowed to sell peptides on amazon. If there were, it might be scam. You are right though, make sure to buy from reliable and well-known sellers and suppliers.
    I have to admit I didn't think they were allowed to sell peptides on Amazon or any of the marketplace websites either to be honest, but even if they are I wouldn't advise people to anyway.

Finding a local supplier is the safer option and even asking around in your local gym you will no doubt find someone who can point you in the right direction.
  5. #25 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    I had high hopes for this one as I've had issues with insomnia but it really did not seem to do much for me..
    It didn't really work for me, either. I've also tried Benadryl and it's better. I can go to sleep easily when I take it, though I don't take it every day. I'm afraid I'll get dependent on it. Just on occasions when sleep is really hard and I'm just too tired to deal with it.
  6. #26 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you have a lover? It's proven that men fall asleep right after sex. I think that should do the trick.
  7. #27 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    That is great as long as it is only temporary. As far as sleeping patterns go, it is best to practice a whole sleeping ritual so that your sleeping patterns can become normal again. Close the curtains, darken the room, take a hot bath, prepare yourself before you go to bed. Stop watching TV well before so that your brain can relax. Everyone I have known that has continued taking sleep medication has completely disrupted their sleep patterns, getting less sleep overtime and not being able to sleep at all without substances. You must try to sleep naturally. It may take a little time, but practice will help.
  8. #28 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    DSIP is especially known for the sleep improvement it provides. It is highly recommended to those who have difficulties in falling asleep (or those who have insomnia.) I've read some people claiming that it doesn't have an effect to them, but I think there are the minority as they are only very few.
  9. #29 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It didn't work for me, but ever since I watched my diet, work out regularly, and doing some stress relievers, like yoga, sauna, my sleep has greatly improved.
  10. #30 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Do you have a lover? It's proven that men fall asleep right after sex. I think that should do the trick.
    With my age, if I do this, I'll surely go to sleep right away, as sex can already be exhausting for me!
  11. #31 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    With my age, if I do this, I'll surely go to sleep right away, as sex can already be exhausting for me!
    That's too bad. It shouldn't be exhausting to have sex. Cuddling with your wife might also help. Just lay down on the bed and relax.
  12. #32 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Taking a hot shower usually works for me to get a good night sleep, and a peace of mind as well.
  13. #33 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Taking a hot shower usually works for me to get a good night sleep, and a peace of mind as well.
    As what they say, having a peace of mind is the best sleeping pill.
  14. #34 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Benadryl works, but not for long-term use. I'm not sure with the others, but when I use it to make me feel sleepy, it doesn't work anymore.
  15. #35 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm sure we're all!aware that peace of mind and having no worries is the best way to get a good nights sleep, unfortunately though for a lot of us, myself included, that's not always possible these days with the amount of things we have going on in our lives, so we need to turn to medication sometimes.
  16. #36 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    I'm sure we're all!aware that peace of mind and having no worries is the best way to get a good nights sleep, unfortunately though for a lot of us, myself included, that's not always possible these days with the amount of things we have going on in our lives, so we need to turn to medication sometimes.
    Yeah, with all the stress I have to deal with at work. When I get home, I end up thinking more about it, especially when I'm already in bed.
  17. #37 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Yeah, with all the stress I have to deal with at work. When I get home, I end up thinking more about it, especially when I'm already in bed.
    There are several ways that can help you sleep better at night, like reading a good book.
  18. #38 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    There are several ways that can help you sleep better at night, like reading a good book.
    Reading a good book does the opposite to me. It's hard to put down a good book, so the result, I end up sleeping late.
  19. #39 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    Reading a good book does the opposite to me. It's hard to put down a good book, so the result, I end up sleeping late.
    Same with me. Watching the television makes me sleepy, but still, I can't go to sleep, because I'm tempted to watch more.
  20. #40 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have rhinitis and my antihistamines make me really sleepy.