• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sides Effect

1. #21 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I sometimes get lower back pain. Taking a calcium supp seems to sort it our quite quickly.
  2. #22 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Should I just use something like Arimidex?
    I'd be wary of using Arimidex since the water retention isn't related to estrogen.

I've done a bit more digging on the subject, and it seems that potassium supplements are thought to be pretty effective at decreasing water and salt retention from elevated GH.

Also found some info about using ibuprofen to counteract this side as well:

Although I'd be a little concerned about taking large amounts of ibuprofen in the long-term.
  3. #23 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Thanks for being so specific. Lol. I think the user won;t find your answer vague. Anyway, just to make the other users know, the ones you listed above are just SOME of the many possible side effects. As a matter of fact, when we say "possible," it is actually equal to limitless. Lol
    Limitless is correct. While there is a lot of side effects for different drugs and such, not every one is bound to occur. Every body reacts differently to what they intake so unless you know what you're doing and the outcomes, it's always nice to consult a doctor first.
  4. #24 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Side effects are usually specific to certain people, and just because something might happen to one person, doesn't necessarily mean they will happen to you.
  5. #25 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Side effects are usually specific to certain people, and just because something might happen to one person, doesn't necessarily mean they will happen to you.
    That's the truth I get a lot of side affects from a bad thyroid but other people don't have any Arrrrg lol..
    And I hate thyroid meds makes me feel Funky most times.
  6. #26 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    People suffer from different side effects and the degree of those effects are also different. This is because our bodies don't respond the same way. Others are even fortunate enough not to experience any negative effects.
  7. #27 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EdisonTrent View Post
    That's the truth I get a lot of side affects from a bad thyroid but other people don't have any Arrrrg lol..
    And I hate thyroid meds makes me feel Funky most times.
    I think that seems to be the case for a lot of people. One person will recommend something, then that person will take it and experience the side effects the first person didn't. There doesn't seem to be a set rule and its just a case of luck on most occasions.
  8. #28 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Each body reacts differently, that's why we suffer from different side effects. It also matter in the dose we use and the brand we are buying. If we buy the cheaper ones, there might be less side effects, but also less desirable results.
  9. #29 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NextNV View Post
    Limitless is correct. While there is a lot of side effects for different drugs and such, not every one is bound to occur. Every body reacts differently to what they intake so unless you know what you're doing and the outcomes, it's always nice to consult a doctor first.
    I love your answer. Each drug has their own "limitless" side effect possibilities. However, we know that doctors do not really recommended taking hgh, peptides for bulking up or losing weight. They will always tell you the "horrible" possibilities.
  10. #30 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    Each body reacts differently, that's why we suffer from different side effects. It also matter in the dose we use and the brand we are buying. If we buy the cheaper ones, there might be less side effects, but also less desirable results.
    Where do you base the idea that we will experience less side effects if we buy and use the cheaper ones? As far as I remember, there is a greater chance that the product we are buying is not genuine or does not contain the right ingredient if it is really cheap.
  11. #31 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    People suffer from different side effects and the degree of those effects are also different. This is because our bodies don't respond the same way. Others are even fortunate enough not to experience any negative effects.
    True. I think it is al about how our body reacts. There are some unfortunate ones whose bodies can't really tolerate any kind of drug. For those who are lucky ones, they only experience a few minor side effects. To be honest, there are even some people who do not experience anything at all. I envy them.
  12. #32 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well it is always good to ask a lot of questions and do your research before you take any type of drugs that are going to cause enhancements to your body. As so many have stated it is best to move ahead with caution and only use lesser amounts before moving on with a higher dose.
  13. #33 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oraclemay View Post
    Well it is always good to ask a lot of questions and do your research before you take any type of drugs that are going to cause enhancements to your body. As so many have stated it is best to move ahead with caution and only use lesser amounts before moving on with a higher dose.
    True. This is to find out how your body reacts and if the side effects are really serious or tolerable.
  14. #34 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I would want to add that it's possible to get gynecomastia from use of peptides because they cause spike in prolactin. If you are gyno prone then you shouldn't use peptides or use some prolactin lowering drugs.
    I've actually witnessed this happen to someone. He grew boobs, man and it wasn't pleasant to look at.
  15. #35 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I experienced water retention, nausea, tingling, numb feeling, and headaches. Nothing serious, since I haven't experiencing them lately.
  16. #36 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    I experienced water retention, nausea, tingling, numb feeling, and headaches. Nothing serious, since I haven't experiencing them lately.
    My friends who have tried Chinese products said that the headaches come more often and they are more serious.
  17. #37 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    My friends who have tried Chinese products said that the headaches come more often and they are more serious.
    I think they should cut back the Chinese products, hun. A headache is more serious than most people think.
  18. #38 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Anything that we are taking either it is a medicine, food supplement or using a certain peptides there are really side effects that we might encounter especially if our bodies are not use of taking this things. And one thing a certain person might encounter at once some side effects on their first use of this things while there are those who are not experiencing any side effects. It only shows that it depends upon how a person react to a certain medicine, food supplement or peptides and to its side effects.
  19. #39 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    A lot of the side effects talked about does depend on the person and not everybody will experience the same things. I think that's why it's so hard to say exactly what the side effects are, as what I get, won't necessarily be the same for the person asking the question.
  20. #40 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    A lot of the side effects talked about does depend on the person and not everybody will experience the same things. I think that's why it's so hard to say exactly what the side effects are, as what I get, won't necessarily be the same for the person asking the question.
    The most common are headaches and water retention, although it's more serious in others.