• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blood pressure

1. #21 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think asking the advice of a doctor or physician is still the best way to do it. Personally, I don't think that peptides will cause problems with your blood pressure, but if you already have high bp, you should take extra caution. It's for your own safety.
  2. #22 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    My blood pressure increased a little when using peptides. I agree, you should seek medical advise first if you have a history of hypertension. It's always better to be safe than sorry.
  3. #23 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it almost always depends on the individual, and while if a person is prone to high blood pressure, then anything new introduced to the body could cause an issue.

The first place to go would have to be the doctor if you're unsure about anything like that. Better to be safe than sorry as the saying goes.
  4. #24 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    If that's the case, I must have been lucky as I never had problems with my blood pressure. If there is already a history of hypertension, then the person using peptides should be extra careful, always monitor bp and even seek medical advice first before using peptides.
    It's different with everybody. Not everyone will experience an increase in their blood pressure, so I think you are actually kind of lucky, but I'm assuming you experienced other side effects, yes?
  5. #25 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm also not sure if your one of the lucky ones as I'd imagine most people won't have any increase in blood pressure.

It's not the other way round I think, and those that do are more likely the unlucky ones.
  6. #26 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It varies from one person to another. Others might have their blood pressure increase, while others don't. I don't think it's mainly the peptides causing it, but other factors also contribute to elevated bp, such as lifestyle, culture, genes, etc.
  7. #27 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It seems that it all boils down to the individual and the peptide that is being used at the time. I would do more research once I had identified the peptide I was intending to use. Some may lower in while others may increase. The truth is you can never really rely on what others are telling you. I would get medical advice and then decide whether I am going to try a small dose.
  8. #28 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    Peptides can increase blood pressure, but not to the extent that it will be considered alarming. In your case though, since you already have high bp, you should be careful when using peptides as it might cause negative effects, especially when you are taking other medications.
    True. Even when it can cause a slight change to your blood pressure level, it is something you do not have to be concerned that much since the changes are just minor ones and not drastic.
  9. #29 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    While it's good to get the opinions of others, you should still see a medical professional when it comes to health issues. We should always remember that our bodies have different ways of responding to stimuli.
  10. #30 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    I also have this concern as many of my friends are claiming that their blood pressure went up as soon as they started using peptides. However, I didn't really experience this kind of side effect. In fact, I feel a lot healthier since I started using peptides.
    It may have been because of other contributing factors. They might have been taking other drugs and supplements that caused their blood pressure to go higher. It might also be because you guys have different lifestyles.
  11. #31 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it all depends. Some say they didn't experience their blood pressure going up, while others say they do. The lifestyle and diet of the person will also affect this, and not just the peptides you are taking.
  12. #32 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You just need to be extra careful, if you already have a history of blood pressure.
  13. #33 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    If you have a history of blood pressure, it's better to consult your doctor. From what I know, peptides can increase your blood pressure a bit.