• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #41 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I started using HGH because just like anyone here, I wanted to be fit. I was not so thin and not so fat, but I am certainly out of shape. I want to look and feel good. That is why I resort to HGH even when it is a little costy.
  2. #42 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Because I just wanna be fit. That's all. I never plan to compete or anything like that. I am just really a fitness enthusiast. It is not that I am obese before using peptides or HGH, too. My body was already great when I started using it.
  3. #43 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I always had "dad bod" before and I am really really conscious with my own body. When I decided that I want to feel good for my own sake, I decided to use peptides to help me achieve my ideal body.
  4. #44 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I was fat before. When I got my inspiration to workout and lose weight, I also found out about peptides through my close friend. That is when I started using peptides.
  5. #45 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just because I want to use it. I have been so faithful to my workout routine and diet. I already have a great figure even before using HGH. However, I wanted to explore things before and I decided to give hGH a try. I have been satisfied with the result since then til now. This is why I am still using HGH even until today.
  6. #46 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmuscles View Post
    I was fat before. When I got my inspiration to workout and lose weight, I also found out about peptides through my close friend. That is when I started using peptides.
    How did peptides help you? did it help you lose weight? Was there any difference when you were just exercising and now that you are already using peps? Not that I do not know how effective peps is, I just want to know how it helped you.
  7. #47 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just because I feel like doing it. I do not need any reason to start using it. Lol. Anyway, I was already fit when I started using it. That is why I can't point out a specific reason as to why I decided to give it a try.
  8. #48 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I was really a peptides fan until I have read a lot of great things about HGH. At first, I did not want to try it because it is really expensive. However, I decided that I should give it a try to see how effective it is. Unfortunately, it did not meet my expectations. I am going back to peptides.
  9. #49 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    My friend recommend hgh to me and i also believe “Rome wasn't built in a day”. products with quick results are always unreliable.