• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 24th September 2015 
    Thanks

peptides for a beginner

What kind of peptides would be good for a beginner? I would like weight loss and muscle toning. I am also older so I think I would need something gentle. What could you suggest? I just am not certain that I could tolerate them well. I am also very hesitant to try injections although they are probably safe. Plus, I would like something that would not be expensive. I looked at some that were 6 or 7 hundred dollars.
  2. #2 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You could use GW-1516 and combine it with HGH. This combo would make you lose some serious fat mate. Also a good thing of the GW-1516 is that with only 5mg a day orally it’s enough. If you decide to use HGH start slow, with 4ui every day but watch your diet man, because if you eat a lot you could gain some pounds with HGH. But these combined in my opinion are a great and safe bet.
  3. #3 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is a great kind of peptides for weight loss. HGH is good, but it is quite expensive. If you have the budget for it, then go! That will make fat burning process faster. Good luck! I hope you achieve the best possible result. Don't forget to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise while you're taking peptides.
  4. #4 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello! I can also be considered as a new user compared to other users here who have been using peptides for several years already. Anyway, I am not as new as you are. Lol. I tried ipamorelin as my first peptides since a lot of long-time peptides users recommend it. Until now, I am still using it and I don't have any plan on changing the kind of peptides I am using as of now. It is indeed great!! It has anti-aging properties,fat burning properties and bodybuilding properties!
  5. #5 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can use any kinds of peptides. All of them can by used by a beginner. The only difference between the beginner and the long-time user is their dosage. The beginner need to start at a low dose first (2 IU). However, they can increase it after some time. Ipamorelin, ghrp-6. ghrp-2 and other kinds of peptides are all good. You just have to find the product that will fit best for you.
  6. #6 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can use any kinds of peptides. All of them can by used by a beginner. The only difference between the beginner and the long-time user is their dosage. The beginner need to start at a low dose first (2 IU). However, they can increase it after some time. Ipamorelin, ghrp-6. ghrp-2 and other kinds of peptides are all good. You just have to find the product that will fit best for you.
  7. #7 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Try ipamorelin. Start with a low dose. 2 IU a day is recommended. Your cycle can be 7on or 6on1off or 5on2off. Those cycles are the most recommended ones. Once your body has already been used to the drug, you can increase your dose. Increase in a slowly but surely manner. 2 IU then 3 IU then 4 IU then 6 IU. It is up to you if you want to exceed 6 IU.
  8. #8 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Try ipamorelin. Start with a low dose. 2 IU a day is recommended. Your cycle can be 7on or 6on1off or 5on2off. Those cycles are the most recommended ones. Once your body has already been used to the drug, you can increase your dose. Increase in a slowly but surely manner. 2 IU then 3 IU then 4 IU then 6 IU. It is up to you if you want to exceed 6 IU.
    I agree. This is what I recommend to new users as well. This wasl also how I used ipamorelin when it was still my first time to use the drug. As of now, I am not using ipamorelin or any kind of drugs. However, I will resume as soon as possible and I am really excited. I can't even hide it. Lol.
  9. #9 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    I agree. This is what I recommend to new users as well. This wasl also how I used ipamorelin when it was still my first time to use the drug. As of now, I am not using ipamorelin or any kind of drugs. However, I will resume as soon as possible and I am really excited. I can't even hide it. Lol.
  10. #10 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just go on what kind of peptides you want to try. Each of the available peptides in the market is effective and safe. You have to find out which one works best for you. It might be difficult to try all of them in one shot. Just choose one and use it. When it works for you, then keep using it. If it doesn't work for you, then change to another kind. That's it!
  11. #11 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow, thanks for all your responses. Where would you find Ipramoelin? I assume that it can be ordered online. I am certain that I can get the options that I am looking forward to online. Is it considered to be legal in the United States? I am assuming no prescription is necessary.
  12. #12 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just use any peptides you want to use. There is no specific kind of peptides for different age bracket. You can use anything. However, the dose differs according to specific goals and not by age.

Those who want to use it for its anti-aging effect usually take the lowest recommended dose while those who want to bulk up use a higher dose.
  13. #13 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    They are right. You can use any kind of peptides that you want to. There are no restrictions for those who are 30 years old and up. They can use the same peptides if they choose to. The only thing we have to remember is that peptides aren't for those who are still young.
  14. #14 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I have the same idea as most of those who commented here. You can use any kinds of peptides! Anyway, I am really excited for you to see an improvement. You might be old, but you will still benefit from this substance. it is really something we should thank for. Due to this, even we, those whose body's production of gh is no longer normal, can still lose weight and build our body as fast (or even faster) than we could before.
  15. #15 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If it won't affect your budget so much, it would be advisable for you to combine a body building peptide with a fat burning one for optimum result. Ipamorelin is enough if you are trying to lose weight and on budget. Start using it slowly and see how it works for you.
  16. #16 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As a new user, I recommend you start with ipamorelin. From my experience, it helps with your fat burning and weight loss process, and it will help in maintaining a healthy diet and a healthy weight.
  17. #17 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP/GHRH work in synergy and combining both peptides gives you more than double the effect of either alone. So I recommend you to combine your Ipamorelin with CJC 1295 dac or Mod GRF1-29.
    Attachment 27
  18. #18 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It can get pretty expensive, but that should not be your main concern. There are cheaper ones, but you are likely to get disappointed because they aren't delivering you the results you were expecting. Go with the expensive ones that will ensure you positive results.
  19. #19 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, Ipamorelin is good for beginners. But, make sure that you don't depend on it too much. Make sure to watch what you eat and always make sure that you get to work out six times a week.
  20. #20 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deewanna View Post
    If it won't affect your budget so much, it would be advisable for you to combine a body building peptide with a fat burning one for optimum result. Ipamorelin is enough if you are trying to lose weight and on budget. Start using it slowly and see how it works for you.
    Actually, this is an excellent idea. Ipamorelin is really good for those who are still starting. Just make sure you don't shock the body by starting on a large dose.