• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 18th September 2015 
    Thanks

How good is insulin?

i've cycled previously using anabolic steroids but I'm now considering using Slin.

how useful is Slin for bulking , I mean is it possible to compare it to mass gains that you can get from Testosterone if used correctly.

Can somebody give me an idea of what Slin is going to do to my physique whether or not its used with anabolic steroids.

thanks so much for help
  2. #2 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Slin could be very effective without a doubt when bulking but you must research it properly, because if you abuse it you will get fat or even die.
  3. #3 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    together with a typical cycle of some Testosterone and Dianabol. Insulin was probably the most anabolic compound I have ever used. Used it for only four weeks aswell.
  4. #4 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I had one mate who have died from taking Insulin.

so if you don't know exactly what exactly you are doing don't use it...
  5. #5 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post

really?

just from Slin use alone?

from going hypoglycemic?

sad to hear about your loss buddy.
  6. #6 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post

and that is why about 4iu's (fairly small doses) is less dangerous and won't kill you. Looking for huge gains from high doses (combined with taking huge amounts of high Glycemic index carbohydrates is fine) is not safe. 2iu's is used in the hospitals for anorexics to increase appetite regularly. A fast motorbike won't kill you, craziness using it will.
  7. #7 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    and that is why about 4iu's (fairly small doses) is less dangerous and won't kill you. Looking for huge gains from high doses (combined with taking huge amounts of high Glycemic index carbohydrates is fine) is not safe. 2iu's is used in the hospitals for anorexics to increase appetite regularly. A fast motorbike won't kill you, craziness using it will.
    It's like that with everything really.

It's when people want way too much without thinking, that's when shit happens.
  8. #8 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think really the only place for it in bodybuilding is for lean, ectomorphs and if used properly and frequently it will help them massively.

But, if you are not thinking about competing then it is not really a problem and can be helpful to push through your limits.

I won't be using it on a regular basis again to be honest but it was fun to try it. It actually made me reach my heaviest weight.

I believe using it once per week on a lagging muscle group might work well and maybe something to think about in the future.
  9. #9 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I think really the only place for it in bodybuilding is for lean, ectomorphs and if used properly and frequently it will help them massively.

But, if you are not thinking about competing then it is not really a problem and can be helpful to push through your limits.

I won't be using it on a regular basis again to be honest but it was fun to try it. It actually made me reach my heaviest weight.

I believe using it once per week on a lagging muscle group might work well and maybe something to think about in the future.
    I have thought about that once weekly on a stubborn body part thing earlier.

would you do it just post workout injection or throughout the day with meals?
  10. #10 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Before you start Slin I would use metformin (Glucophage) It is a pill given to type 2 diabetics this makes body cells more sensitive to the insulin your body produces. It is much safer.
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

111kg (21st September 2015)

12. #11 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Before you start Slin I would use metformin (Glucophage) It is a pill given to type 2 diabetics this makes body cells more sensitive to the insulin your body produces. It is much safer.
    What exactly is metformin and is it used PWO like insulin?
  13. #12 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    What exactly is metformin and is it used PWO like insulin?
    Type 1 diabetics don't have any insulin production from the body and need insulin shots. Type 2 have perhaps not enough insulin production, or have too much body tissue that the insulin created in pancreas isn't enough (being overweight and few body builders) - for that reason leaving blood sugar levels higher than usual. Metformin makes muscle tissues more sensitive to insulin. More sensitive muscle tissues means more uptake of nutrients.

Post workout or with every meal is good.
  14. #13 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Type 1 diabetics don't have any insulin production from the body and need insulin shots. Type 2 have perhaps not enough insulin production, or have too much body tissue that the insulin created in pancreas isn't enough (being overweight and few body builders) - for that reason leaving blood sugar levels higher than usual. Metformin makes muscle tissues more sensitive to insulin. More sensitive muscle tissues means more uptake of nutrients.

And the increased insulin sensitivity only occurs in muscle tissue not fat tissue.
  15. #14 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is something I haven't heard...
  16. #15 18th September 2015 
    Thanks

where can you get it?

what are typical muscle gains while using it?
  17. #16 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    where can you get it?

what are typical muscle gains while using it?
    I have seen very good results on 1500mg/day. 500mg's after my 3 biggest meals. While I am satisfied with that dose I won't increase it.

I have noticed a loss in BF and a loss of the fatigue I sometimes feel after lunch time. There is an extra fullness to the muscles and absolutely a nice feeling of wellbeing. I just feel much better personally. My appetite have increased as well.
  18. #17 18th September 2015 
    Thanks

More sensitive tissues causes an increased uptake? I've never heard of this before. Are there any form of downsides to having more sensitive tissue?
  19. #18 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh View Post
    More sensitive tissues causes an increased uptake? I've never heard of this before. Are there any form of downsides to having more sensitive tissue?
    Well yeah they also accelerate fat loss and muscle mass gains. Too sensitive body tissue and too much insulin in your body may lead to hypoglycemia but you would need insulin injections to achieve that.
  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Yosh (18th September 2015)

21. #19 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well yeah they also accelerate fat loss and muscle mass gains. Too sensitive body tissue and too much insulin in your body may lead to hypoglycemia but you would need insulin injections to achieve that.
    Alright, thanks for the information Steven. It's good to know that.
  22. #20 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have never used insulin as I prefer hgh and peptides over it. However, I have gym buddies who use it. They say it is really effective and I can testify it considering how great there figure is. However, just like taking any other drug, you should be very careful when determining the right dose to take.