• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've also heard that cutting your hair is supposed to make it grow quicker but I'm not sure if that's not just an old wives tale to be honest as while I've heard the story, I don't know anybody that it's actually worked for though.
  2. #22 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have no idea about this hair growing Peptides. I had maintained to have long hair ever since I was a child and up to now that I am an adult already. That is why I had no problem how to have long hair. But I am not sure in the future if I will be needing this kind of hair grower. But it is nice to hear some information about this thing and thank you for sharing in this forum!
  3. #23 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    My flatmate uses baking soda and massages it into her scalp before washing her hair, and also puts egg yolk and oil tree oil on her hair. It turns out to be pretty good solution because she had a lot of shedding hairs and hormone problems.
  4. #24 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Copper peptides work for me. I didn't say any visible results at first but lately, I've observed my hair to be healthier and they actually are shinier. I think you guys should give it a try!
  5. #25 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    I've also heard that cutting your hair is supposed to make it grow quicker but I'm not sure if that's not just an old wives tale to be honest as while I've heard the story, I don't know anybody that it's actually worked for though.
    No, I don't think that's true. Trimming your hair just gets rid of the split ends which can damage your hair. While it doesn't make your hair grow faster, cutting it might make it healthier.
  6. #26 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    How about aloe vera? From what I've known, it's great for improving hair. I'm not really sure about growing the hair, but aloe vera makes the hair thicker.
  7. #27 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    How about aloe vera? From what I've known, it's great for improving hair. I'm not really sure about growing the hair, but aloe vera makes the hair thicker.
    I think I'd try that soon. Natural ways of improving health, including the hair, is still the best way to go.
  8. #28 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, it does make the hair thicker, but I've only used it when I was little. I don't know if it still has the same effects when you are already older.
  9. #29 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    I tried this but it didn't really make any difference with regards to hair growth, but my hair stayed healthy though, less split ends and less hair fall.
  10. #30 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I also trim my hair regularly, around every six months. This is to remove split ends, and with hair fall, I don't have that much luck. I still have hair falling, but not like the others that have around a hundred strands falling each day.
  11. #31 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Copper peptides are great for the hair. I can definitely attest to that because that's what I've been using and I've noticed my hair has grown faster.
  12. #32 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Copper peptides are great for the hair. I can definitely attest to that because that's what I've been using and I've noticed my hair has grown faster.
    That's what I believe, too. But, I don't rely on peptides too much when it comes to my hair, though. Thankfully, my hair isn't really a problem.
  13. #33 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    I think I'd try that soon. Natural ways of improving health, including the hair, is still the best way to go.
    Did you try it already? I know that aloe vera is good for improving the hair's condition. Hopefully, it worked for you.
  14. #34 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Did you try it already? I know that aloe vera is good for improving the hair's condition. Hopefully, it worked for you.
    My shampoo contains aloe vera. Does that count? 'Cause I haven't really noticed anything with my hair, except that it's not dry at all.
  15. #35 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    My shampoo contains aloe vera. Does that count? 'Cause I haven't really noticed anything with my hair, except that it's not dry at all.
    It counts, but I think it's quite different. I think you need to use aloe vera alone and apply it to your hair regularly.
  16. #36 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I read very good things about. Ghk-cu I've been trying to get hold of some but you can't get any in the uk. One guy said it was the best hairloss treatment he has ever used even better than fin. I've tried epitalon only used it for a month tho and didn't really have much effect on hair but I think it should be used for at least 3 months to see any effects on hair.
  17. #37 25th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Those who have long hair won't have to worry about this. But there are definitely some folks with natural short hair who would love to grow their hair a little longer so they don't have to rely on braids and brazilian weaves. Lol
  18. #38 25th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd be interested to hear of anyone over the age of, say, fifty, for whom peptides have been effective. Male pattern baldness is said to be irreversible and women's hair tend to thin naturally with age in an peptides really reverse the aging process in hair follicles or is it that they improve hair condition so that losses are less noticeable?
  19. #39 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides with copper in them can really help you with hair problems.

These are regenerative copper peptides and increases the thickness of the scalp skin, helps the micro circulation and all together the hair growing, the hair metabolism changes also. The peptide called GHK-Cu can help you with hair growth problems, research it!
  20. #40 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I'd be interested to hear of anyone over the age of, say, fifty, for whom peptides have been effective. Male pattern baldness is said to be irreversible and women's hair tend to thin naturally with age in an peptides really reverse the aging process in hair follicles or is it that they improve hair condition so that losses are less noticeable?
    I swear I read here somewhere that his hair was doing great with copper peptides. I think he was an older guy.