• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh View Post
    Well, yeah. There's no point in using it from a younger age, while the body is still producing it at a faster rate. It'd just be a waste of money (while also potentially screwing up your natural hormone balance).
    Definitely. Aside from the fact that I don't want to waste a lot of money to be spent for buying and using peptides, hgh or other drugs, I also don't want to ruin my body. Taking something that isn't actually needed by our body might destroy our own body instead of repair it.
  2. #22 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is good that we are pointing out the reason on why the young ones need to wait until they are at least 30 before they start using peptides or hgh instead of just telling them that they should not use the drug right now. If we only tell them that it is not recommended and we don't spend a few seconds or minutes explaining why, then they might think that we don't really have a basis and we are just telling this only for the sake of acting an adult (or someone older than them). Great job!
  3. #23 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I absolutely agree with the original poster of this thread, there is no need to aid the growth which occurs naturally when people are young. Its only with age when growth falters that HGH should be used to achieve specific results. Those who are young and feel the need for HGH should instead resort to training their body with proper exercises and working out in the gym.
  4. #24 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Our pituitary glands' release of growth hormone only declines when we reach our mid-20s. However, it is not until your early 30s that the pituitary glands release very low growth hormone and that is why 30 is the ideal age for us to take it for losing weight and bodybuilding. However, if you are interested in its anti-aging effect, then, you can use it anytime. There is no need to wait. After all, you will only be taking a small amount of it. However, I suggest to only consume 5 IU to 10 IU a week for this purpose.
  5. #25 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    I think that is not a bad age to start knowing that you are already going 30 soon, right? Just like you, I am also alarmed as to how the young ones are thinking of injecting peptides (worse, hgh) as early as 18. I just don't think it is a right thing to do.
    Yes that is what I am thinking of. 29 is already a fine age to start using hgh considerin you are almost at your 30s. Anyway, I also noticed that my pituitary gland is producing less growth hormone that time and that was why I decided to start it earlier than 30.
  6. #26 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troychard View Post
    Definitely. Aside from the fact that I don't want to waste a lot of money to be spent for buying and using peptides, hgh or other drugs, I also don't want to ruin my body. Taking something that isn't actually needed by our body might destroy our own body instead of repair it.
    and unfortunately, people have destroyed their bodies in the past by trying to take things way too early. it's ironic.
  7. #27 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The production of growth hormones are abundant during the childhood and adolescence years. This is why it's not advisable to take the supplements at a very young age. Moreover, taking too much of the hormone for long periods of time will disrupt the natural output of your body.
  8. #28 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Besides the fact that the body produces enough growth hormone during the childhood and adolescent stages, you are also wasting money if you start early. Let your body do its job first. When you are in the right age, you can start taking gh.
  9. #29 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is because your natural growth hormone production is still normal and great when you are still young. Normally, it slows down when you reach the age of 30. This is why you will need some booster so that you will have sufficient growth hormone in your body again.
  10. #30 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well explained, rizzajones! Many young individuals, including my own sons, are getting interested to build their muscles with the help of peptides or other similar substances. What they do not know is that they do not really need it yet since their normal production of gh is still good as they are still young.
  11. #31 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Many young people want to use it an early age without understanding its possible effect to their bodies. It is always better if they go natural while they are still so young and just use drugs like peptides and HGH when they are already old enough.
  12. #32 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am 30 years old and I have been using HGH for more or less seven years now. This means that I have started using it at the age of 23. So far, I don't really suffer from any side effect aside from water retention (which you will still experience even when you start at the age of 30, 40 or 50 years old).
  13. #33 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry guys. I know I am hardheaded. i did not wait until 30 before I started using HGH. I started when I was 27 and now, I am already 28. I guess it is not too early (i know it is not the right time to take it though).
  14. #34 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    So, you won't end up ruining your natural growth hormone output. 18 to mid 20s (sometimes late 20s) do not really have to use it as their natural output is still great that they can still ose weight and build muscles naturally.