• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th September 2015 
    Thanks

PCT after dianabol?

Hello,

I am reaching the end of my first Dianabol cycle of 50mg/day split into 2 doses.

I have been eating correctly, training like a beast.

Before I started I weighed in @ 84kg and I now weigh 91kg (a lot of water retention)

I was just thinking what will be the best option for PCT and do I need it or I can simply keep my gains eating a lot and training hard.
  2. #2 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    And how long would you recommend I wait before starting one more Dianabol cycle? Next time i am going to go for 30mg per day because I think starting straight @ 50mg may have been a little too much?
    Also I'm 25 years old.

Many thanks for any advice!
  3. #3 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You don't need a PCT.

Eat more and stay well hydrated.

about 8 weeks before you can start another cycle.

Good luck with it!
  4. #4 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes you need a PCT or you are going to lose a lot of your gains!
  5. #5 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Yes you need a PCT or you are going to lose a lot of your gains!
    Do you suggest PCT?

I am 178CM, currently 91KG and eating like 4500 kcal and 1400 kcal from protein shakes. Also I'm training like a beast 5 days a week.
  6. #6 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    PCT:

Wks 1-4 Nolvadex 20/20/20/20
    Wks 1-4 Clomid 50/50/25/25

I'd wait atleast four weeks after you complete your PCT before starting next cycle.
  7. #7 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    First of all, no 50 mg wasn't too much, that's what I did on my 1st cycle I simply used other things as well.
    However I think you'll lose your muscle gains not simply because you don't have any PCT, but because a Dianabol only cycle really suck. imo
    A lot of your muscle gains will probably be from bloating..
    If you will use steroids, then do some research before starting..
  8. #8 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Also oral steroids are very bad for your liver, you should definitely use milk thistle.

I am guessing you are new to using steroids, try adding some Testosterone to your dianabol and you'll be amazed.

good luck.
  9. #9 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been working out for 3 years on / off but just last year solidly. I have been on high calorie, heavy lifting diet and I was able to put on 12kg (while keeping approximately the same BF) during the last year. But then I did a little more researching and realised I need to use BCAA's, Multivits, Creatin, Glutamin and Fish oils. So i have only been using these products during the last four weeks (along with 50mg/day Dianabol).
  10. #10 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    PCT:

Wks 1-4 Nolvadex 20/20/20/20
    Wks 1-4 Clomid 50/50/25/25

I'd wait atleast four weeks after you complete your PCT before starting next cycle.
    Do you recommend starting PCT the next week after I finish my Dianabol cycle?
  11. #11 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    I have been working out for 3 years on / off but just last year solidly. I have been on high calorie, heavy lifting diet and I was able to put on 12kg (while keeping approximately the same BF) during the last year. But then I did a little more researching and realised I need to use BCAA's, Multivits, Creatin, Glutamin and Fish oils. So i have only been using these products during the last four weeks (along with 50mg/day Dianabol).
    I've been working out for 2 years now, been on / off since I was teenage though. The more you will know, the more power you'll have.

All of those supplements, you can get from a good diet! don't buy all the stuff that a good diet can provide.

What do you eat?
  12. #12 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    I've been working out for 2 years now, been on / off since I was teenage though. The more you will know, the more power you'll have.

All of those supplements, you can get from a good diet! don't buy all the stuff that a good diet can provide.

What do you eat?
    Seems like we are in similar position then, maybe you are just a couple of months ahead with more knowledge.

I have seen crazy benefits in healing time from BCAA... this is why I am now capable to train every muscle group two times a week.

I have been recently noticing some joint pain after-workout so the Fish oils are assisting with that, and the multivits simply make me feel much more refreshed during the day.
  13. #13 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    My diet mostly contains lots of rice and pasta, vegetables and then usually chicken and seafood. Lots of fruits and sometimes whole grain bread if i am on the go that day. Oats every morning with some berries. About 5-6 litres of water every day plus some skimmed milk. And also mass gainer shakes.
  14. #14 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    My diet mostly contains lots of rice and pasta, vegetables and then usually chicken and seafood. Lots of fruits and sometimes whole grain bread if i am on the go that day. Oats every morning with some berries. About 5-6 litres of water every day plus some skimmed milk. And also mass gainer shakes.
    Looks good, you understand what you are doing.
  15. #15 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have also gone thru 2 buckets of that Mutant Mass, it is insane! Blocked couple of toilets at the workplace on that stuff. lol
  16. #16 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am thinking about starting a Testosterone Enanthate and deca cycle in approximately 4 weeks after I finish my PCT. I have to do more research about it first tho and then try to find where to get it.
  17. #17 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am thinking about starting a Testosterone Enanthate and deca cycle in approximately 4 weeks after I finish my PCT. I have to do more research about it first tho and then try to find where to get it.
    Testosterone and deca is really good cycle, 1ml of each one every four days for 12 weeks will give you some crazy mass gains if your diet is good and also have PCT prepared.
  18. #18 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have also gone thru 2 buckets of that Mutant Mass, it is insane! Blocked couple of toilets at the workplace on that stuff. lol
    Never heard of that before. I guess it's not available where I live. Is it as good as people say it is / worth ordering online?
  19. #19 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello,

I am reaching the end of my first Dianabol cycle of 50mg/day split into 2 doses.

I have been eating correctly, training like a beast.

Before I started I weighed in @ 84kg and I now weigh 91kg (a lot of water retention)

I was just thinking what will be the best option for PCT and do I need it or I can simply keep my gains eating a lot and training hard.
    I’m currently in dianabol and HGH and I’ve noticed I am retaining a lot of water too. I began with 30mg per day and increased this to 35mg. I feel a lot bigger but I’m afraid my gains will just disappear after I stop injecting, I’ll like to know how it turns out for you.
    I did a lot of research and I’m definitely going to use nolvadex and tamoxifen for the pct. And if I were you I would wait at least eight weeks before the next cycle.