• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Fibromyalgia

1. #1 17th September 2015 
    Thanks

Fibromyalgia

I have fibromyalgia as well as pain from old injuries and being overweight on my knees and ankles and lower back.
    As you can imagine I am in pain most of the time.
    I am on a pain management plan and well, the plan isn't working.
    I'm researching alternative methods. Peptides maybe?
  2. #2 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You might be in luck. There was a study done on this in 2012. Give it a read, it might give you some info!

Fibromyalgia Pain Relief Study
  3. #3 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Awesome! Clicking it in a new tab and checking it out! Thank you so much.
  4. #4 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahWorksAtHome View Post
    Awesome! Clicking it in a new tab and checking it out! Thank you so much.
    You're welcome. I hope you manage to find something that helps. IIRC, We still don't know much about Fibromyalgia. Hopefully that will change soon.
  5. #5 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well from what I understand, HGH can be helpful with bones and joints, and muscles. These all seem to be problems with those who suffer from fibromyalgia. I think that you need to use whatever will help you with your condition, and offers the potential for relief. It is one of the things that you may need and can use as a possibility to feel better, and more in tune with your body.
  6. #6 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    Well from what I understand, HGH can be helpful with bones and joints, and muscles. These all seem to be problems with those who suffer from fibromyalgia. I think that you need to use whatever will help you with your condition, and offers the potential for relief. It is one of the things that you may need and can use as a possibility to feel better, and more in tune with your body.
    I'm not sure that the mechanism of HGH will do anything for fibromyalgia to be honest. Acting on affected body parts doesn't necessarily mean it will relieve pain. I'll have to read that study linked by @Yosh.
  7. #7 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh, I am really sorry to hear that you have been suffering from Fibromyalgia. I wonder if you have tried TCM for Fibromyalgia Pain Relief! If not, I would suggest visiting acupuncture port credit clinic for the treatment.
  8. #8 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Exercising helps. I know it's painful, so try starting slowly with light exercises and gradually increase. If it's too difficult for you, it would be best to get a personal trainer or a physical therapist.
  9. #9 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with doing light exercises first. Have you seen that guy on Oprah? He was really overweight to the point that his feet almost gave up on him. He took daily walks and gradually increased the distance. Then, he introduced more and more routines to his exercise. He did it slowly, but surely, which what you should also do. He lost a lot of weight, that you can't recognize him.
  10. #10 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    I agree with doing light exercises first. Have you seen that guy on Oprah? He was really overweight to the point that his feet almost gave up on him. He took daily walks and gradually increased the distance. Then, he introduced more and more routines to his exercise. He did it slowly, but surely, which what you should also do. He lost a lot of weight, that you can't recognize him.
    Yeah, I think I remember that guy. Aside from losing weight, his looks were actually better! I think Oprah sponsored him to undergo surgery to remove the excess skin.
  11. #11 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    Yeah, I think I remember that guy. Aside from losing weight, his looks were actually better! I think Oprah sponsored him to undergo surgery to remove the excess skin.
    He's lucky someone paid for his surgery. If Oprah didn't find him, I wonder how he'll get rid of that extra skin?
  12. #12 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    He's lucky someone paid for his surgery. If Oprah didn't find him, I wonder how he'll get rid of that extra skin?
    He can raise funds. A lot of people would like to donate for his surgery because his story is quite inspiring.