• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's safe to say that one should start using when they are already in their late 20s or early 30s. This is the time when the production of growth hormone by the body slows down.
  2. #22 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    She should wait til she's already in her 30s to be sure that her bone growth is already complete. I personally think its okay to use HGH at 26. That's old enough, but since bone growth happens til in your late 20s, it's better to wait.
  3. #23 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am quite alarmed as to how many young people are now taking part in this forum. Well, joining this forum isn't really the problem. It is the fact that they are interested in using peptides, HGH and the rest at such an early age.
  4. #24 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have read a thread on this forum wherein the one who started the thread asks whether it is safe for her (26 years old) to start using hgh. I bet she is the one you are referring to or maybe, I am wrong. Lol.
  5. #25 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    PS: Using hgh is really a personal discretion. Nonetheless, if I were to give my opinion, I think one should start using it when she is already at least in her early 30s. Well, that is just my opinion thought. It is still arguable.
  6. #26 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Starting in your late 20s, like 26 or 27, is already fine to start using HGH. They will advice you to wait til you are 30, which is the ideal age, but I think 26 is already old enough. You just have to be careful and make sure you listen to your body to prevent any serious adverse reactions.
  7. #27 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Some parents in South Korea actually bring their children in for hormone treatments so they can grow up taller (and thus more successful).
    South Korean scientists have done a lot of research on this subject. Here's a related article: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/endo-meetings.2014.PE.5.MON-0152
  8. #28 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus_Spelaeus View Post
    Some parents in South Korea actually bring their children in for hormone treatments so they can grow up taller (and thus more successful).
    South Korean scientists have done a lot of research on this subject. Here's a related article: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/endo-meetings.2014.PE.5.MON-0152
    I think it depends on the country and culture. What I know about South Korea is that they are very particular with their looks. The country is probably the capital of plastic surgery.
  9. #29 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burner09 View Post
    I think it depends on the country and culture. What I know about South Korea is that they are very particular with their looks. The country is probably the capital of plastic surgery.
    Oh, definitely. There are cosmetic surgery clinics on just about every corner in Seoul, especially around Gangnam station. es
    Eyelid surgery in particular is quite popular.
    I don't doubt that people use peptides in Korea to try and get taller.
  10. #30 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh, definitely. There are cosmetic surgery clinics on just about every corner in Seoul, especially around Gangnam station. es
    Eyelid surgery in particular is quite popular.
    I don't doubt that people use peptides in Korea to try and get taller.
    I've seen so many before and after pictures of plastic surgery, and I can say that I'm very impressed with the results. As young as fourteen in South Korea has already tried plastic surgery. It's not right, but I can't deny that they do a really good job.
  11. #31 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    And then conflicts happen once the woman gives birth to their child. Have you guys read about the news about the father suing the mother because she gave birth to ugly children?
  12. #32 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwho View Post
    I've seen so many before and after pictures of plastic surgery, and I can say that I'm very impressed with the results. As young as fourteen in South Korea has already tried plastic surgery. It's not right, but I can't deny that they do a really good job.
    It's just really weird, as an esl teacher, coming into class on Monday and seeing middle-school students with bandages or completely different facial features from their recent operation.
  13. #33 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    It's just really weird, as an esl teacher, coming into class on Monday and seeing middle-school students with bandages or completely different facial features from their recent operation.
    Plastic Surgery is completely accepted in that country, so it won't be a surprise if young people are doing it as well. I think it's okay as long as they don't get addicted to it.
  14. #34 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Plastic Surgery is completely accepted in that country, so it won't be a surprise if young people are doing it as well. I think it's okay as long as they don't get addicted to it.
    It's just worrying that as young as fourteen, girls are already going through the needle. I wonder what they'll look like once they reach 40.
  15. #35 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I even read an article on Facebook that a girl changed her looks to get noticed by her crush. Wow.
  16. #36 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I would want to stick with 35 or 40, but since many of you say 30 is fine, then I would say 30 years old! Just not under than that okay? Those who are still in their 20s should forget HGH unless they have gh output production abnormality.
  17. #37 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    The common answer is 30 YEARS OLD. One must wait until he or she reaches 30 before using HGH or peptides. It is not that HGH or peps is harmful to the young ones. It is just they are just wasting their time and money. Taking HGH and peptides at a young age won't give you any difference because it won't affect your gh output since it is still at its normal level.
  18. #38 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    30 is the recommended starting age. Why? It is because most often than not, your natural gh output is no longer normal by that time. Natural gh output usually decreases through time. Peptides and hgh can make it feel like it is still normal when you take it.
  19. #39 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    if you are young, you'd better not use hgh. every drug has some side effects
  20. #40 2nd March 2017 
    Thanks
    always 30 years old.