• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    While headache, fatigue and depression are actually not life-threatening, we should still be alarmed with this knowing that these can actually affect our daily lives. For example, if you are depressed, then there is actually a high possibility that you won't be able to be productive during the day. Anyway, if you are good in handling these things, then it is good for you!
    This is the problem in using hgc, it can affect our productivity. However, most of those who are suffering from fatigue and depression due to the use of hgc know how to handle the situation very well. This is why their daily life is not that affected by these side effects. I guess it would be better if someone who has experienced suffering from these minor side effects can share how they managed to overcome these.
  2. #22 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Reading the comments on this thread, I no longer feel safe about taking growth hormone. Well, I just have to remind myself that these side effects only occur when you overdose yourself with hgh, right? So, can you please tell us the recommended dose that we should take on a daily basis?
  3. #23 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    Reading the comments on this thread, I no longer feel safe about taking growth hormone. Well, I just have to remind myself that these side effects only occur when you overdose yourself with hgh, right? So, can you please tell us the recommended dose that we should take on a daily basis?
    I think 4IU is just alright. I don't know what kind of dosage is considered as an overdose as well. However, if you are only injecting 4 IU to 6 IU a day, then that is just okay. I am confident that I am taking the right dosage as I have not experienced any of the side effects stated in this thread even when I have been using peps (and hgh) for a long time already.
  4. #24 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    It is great to hear that you actually consulted your doctor! That will definitely give you the assurance you need to reassure yourself that you are just taking the right amount og HCG. However, do you have any idea on what is the recommended dose for women? for men?
    I guess it depends on how much you want to lose. Well, as for me, I initially used 400 IU a wee during my first use. Then, I decided to increase my dose to 800 IU a week after a few weeks of using the product. So far, so good. I did not experience hunger most of the time. However, I feel a little bit of hunger during noon time and between 5pm to 7pm. Well, it is fine as it those are also my scheduled time for eating. While on my HCG diet, I only consume 400-500 calories a day.
  5. #25 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I never heard about anyone being diagnosed with a cancer due to the use of peptides. However, I know that there are possible side effects you might experience while using the drug. Among these is the water retention and the tingling sensation. Well, these side effects are not that serious for you to worry a lot though.
  6. #26 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I read somewhere (the ncbi database if i remember correctly) that over use of HCG by women can later lead to ectopic pregnancies. This is even after discontinuing the "HCG diet" treatment. It might be wise to regulate your intake.
  7. #27 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While I am a big fan of peptides and HGH, I won;t deny the fact that there is really an increased risk in being diagnosed with cancer if you use too much of these drugs. When it comes to determining how much is too much, I suggest you limit your dose to 10 IU a day if you are planning to build muscles. of course, you are free to use relatively lower dose (4 IU to 9 IU a day). if your plan is to use these drugs only for its anti-aging properties, then 10 IU a week will already do.
  8. #28 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    1.) Man Boobs.

I know this is quite annoying. However, if you just do some workout for your chest, you will find a way on how to make your man boobs a sexy asset.

2.) Water Retention

Just like the others, I am also a fan of this side effect. Lol. We have our own preference anyway.

3.) Lack of urge to eat

Even when I really need to eat, I feel like I do not want to eat at all. This effect could be positive or negative (depending on circumstances).
  9. #29 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Tiredness, Water Retention and HEadaches are some of the side effects I have experienced while taking HCG. Well, I do not often experience these things. Aside from these side effects, you should also know that there is a risk of death if you inject HCG without knowing the right dose and cycle flow. Also, you should be knowledgeable when it comes to syringe handling. Injecting a drug into your body is no joke. You have to be sure that you know the process well.
  10. #30 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I think it is important to bring this up. There have been recent articles online about HGH causing cancer. Of Course some of the people who were using the product, were not doubt mis using the product, but still it is something to be cautious about and aware of. I think that overusing anything is dangerous and HGH certainly would fit into that category. Just Be Careful! use as recommended.
  11. #31 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    Every medication and supplement has a side effect, that should no longer be a surprise. And if you guys have noticed, almost everything can cause cancer.
  12. #32 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    While I understand the need to lose weight for some persons I believe that if you are truly committed to doing so then there are more natural ways to do it. Why put yourself in harms way if it is not necessary. A side effect that I heard about recently is the constant stomach and pelvic pain.
  13. #33 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman View Post
    I read somewhere (the ncbi database if i remember correctly) that over use of HCG by women can later lead to ectopic pregnancies. This is even after discontinuing the "HCG diet" treatment. It might be wise to regulate your intake.
    I wasn't aware of this until now. I've read about certain circumstances that are linked to ectopic pregnancies, but I've never thought that over usage of HCG can cause this. I wonder why this happens?
  14. #34 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    The side effects of HCG overdose include increased risk of cancer - Many types of cancer, including ovarian and uterine cancers in women, and prostate and testicular cancers in men, respond to circulating hormones in the body. The presence of certain hormones, such as estrogen or testosterone, can promote cancer growth, driving tumor growth and development. HCG overdose can shift normal hormone levels in the blood, potentially worsening any abnormal cell growth. In addition, high levels of HCG in the blood, that would result from HCG overdose, can mimic the conditions that occur in some forms of cancer, according to the Stanford Medicine Cancer Center and early puberty - one side effect of HCG overdose in boys is early onset of puberty. Boys that overdose on the medication begin to develop a deepened voice, acne, increased sweating and pubic hair growth.
  15. #35 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    it's true. every drug has some side effects