• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, HGH can cause clitoris enlargement. Fortunately, I did not experience this side effect. It is because I am very keen when it comes to my dosage. If I feel like I am about to experience some side effects, I immediately lower my normal 6 IU dose to 4 IU daily dose to prevent the outbreak of any side effect.
  2. #22 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This had been one of my problems before. Fortunately, I noticed that my clitoris was getting larger than the usual at an early stage. The only thing I did was to reduce my high dose of hgh. I was injecting 10 IU per day, then I reduced it to 6 IU per day. Now, I decided to shift to peptides not becuase hgh continues to make my clitoris bigger, but because of financial reason. So far, I no longer experience enlargement of my clitoris or any part of my body. Though sometimes, I feel a tingling sensation.
  3. #23 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Due to this thread, I remembered the woman who inspired me to use hgh and peptides. When I was in my early 30s, I had a girlfriend who is very serious about bodybuilding. She was the one who introduced me to the world of peptides and hgh. Well, I do not want my girl to look manlier than me so I decided to use these drugs and build some muscles as well. She had been using hgh for quite a long time when we met and one of the side effects she experienced from using HGH is that her fingers and clitoris became bigger than the usual size.
  4. #24 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Post a picture OP!
  5. #25 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hey guys just wanted to give you all an update as to what happened with my girlfriend. She visited her doctor and after running some blood work they found out her hormones were out of control. She always used a birth control patch and a friend recently recommended birth control pills that improve skin appearance. She made the switch but apparently these birth control pills are kind of strong and this was causing the swelling of her clitoris not the HGH. She stopped taking the pills and after a week everything went back to normal.
  6. #26 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    Hey guys just wanted to give you all an update as to what happened with my girlfriend. She visited her doctor and after running some blood work they found out her hormones were out of control. She always used a birth control patch and a friend recently recommended birth control pills that improve skin appearance. She made the switch but apparently these birth control pills are kind of strong and this was causing the swelling of her clitoris not the HGH. She stopped taking the pills and after a week everything went back to normal.
    Glad to hear that your girlfriend is fine!
  7. #27 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    Post a picture OP!
    I doubt he would post a picture of his girl's clitoris. Lol. I think you won't post yours or your girl's (if you are a man) as well, right? Lol. Anyway, I get it that this is a joke and we should not take it seriously. I just can't help but to react as I am a woman as well. Lol.
  8. #28 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is great to know that she is doing fine now! What kind of birth control is she using? Fortunately, you seek professional help. If you did not, she might have stopped using hgh for no reason at all and she might not be able to determine what is the real cause for the enlargement of her clits.
  9. #29 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is definitely something nice to hear! I am glad that you were able to determine the real cause of her clitoris enlargement. Right from the start, I was already hesitant to say it was caused by HGH though I know there are other cases when HGH caused the fingers of the users to swell/get bigger. I was right that she was taking something else and it was what caused her to grow her clitoris bigger. Anyway, I hope her all the best! I hope she gets better as soon as possible.
  10. #30 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Knowing that you and your girl have already solved this issue makes me feel at ease. Well, I am a woman as well. Though I already know that it is possible that HGH can make your clitoris larger, I have not yet heard anyone who experienced it. When I read your post, I feel like a little scared about continuing to use HGH as I do not want to have a bigger-than-the-usual clitoris.
  11. #31 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It's a good thing that you visited a doctor so it will be diagnosed properly. While I said that it hgh might cause enlargement of organs, the hormone isn't always the culprit when adverse effects happen. It's always better to have it medically checked.
  12. #32 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    It's a good thing that you visited a doctor so it will be diagnosed properly. While I said that it hgh might cause enlargement of organs, the hormone isn't always the culprit when adverse effects happen. It's always better to have it medically checked.
    Yes, it is true. Whatever you feel wrong about your body or wellness, you must immediately see a doctor in order for you to fully grasp what is happening with you. With that knowledge, you'll be able to point out what is the best thing to do to attend you condition.
  13. #33 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    When your girlfriend noticed that her clitoris was different, did she experience other symptoms? It might just have been her imagination. If she felt something else, it might be an allergic reaction or something.
  14. #34 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I guess my first comment was wrong since there are women who claim here that the use of HGH made their clitoris larger than the usual. Just lower your dose and for sure, it will revert back to its normal size.
  15. #35 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If that's the case, I don't think its safe for most women to use HGH? Clitoris enlargement is not something that should be overlooked. It might mean something is wrong.
  16. #36 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    If that's the case, I don't think its safe for most women to use HGH? Clitoris enlargement is not something that should be overlooked. It might mean something is wrong.
    If there was actually an enlargement of the clitoris, it might be caused by something else and not HGH. I'm not sure though, might as well have the opinion of a medical doctor.
  17. #37 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Just like what the other member said in a different thread, clitoris enlargement is likely to be caused by Testosterone, and not hgh or peptides.
  18. #38 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Just like what the other member said in a different thread, clitoris enlargement is likely to be caused by Testosterone, and not hgh or peptides.
    But, how come there are a lot of women who claim that their clitoris got bigger and they are only using hgh?
  19. #39 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's because, we experience and feel differently. That has always been the case. So, we shouldn't rely too much on what other people tell us. If it no longer feels right, it's best to see a doctor.
  20. #40 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I find this thread very weird. At first, I really thought that al of the other users will deny the rumors that hgh can cause clitoris enlargement However, I was wrong. Some said that it is impossible while others said that it is possible. Is it really possible? I don't want to make my clitoris bigger, but I really want to try HGH.