• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 1st September 2015 
    Thanks

why it's required to run HGH for long periods of time?

To start with, I'm not disagreeing against the practice as there appears to be loads of evidence in favour of it, neither am I searching for a cheaper option, I'm simply trying to understand why it's important.
    Probably the most common explanation appears to be that your IGF-1 levels are raised eventually, this is part that I don't completely understand since I was under the impression that HGH and also the IGF goes in and out from the human body in a matter of hrs - so how can it build up?
  2. #2 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well it is all about getting the greatest results you can from your HGH cycle. The benefits from this hormone are also most noticable when it's runned for long amounts of time, usually many months long (six+ months). A few people run it for shorter durations, but normally only when looking for fat burning. I've heard someone doing four week cycles for this reason. Some other drugs also have to be used together with GH to generate the greatest results. It's actually a good question John, let's have a look at what others say..
  3. #3 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Well it is all about getting the greatest results you can from your HGH cycle. The benefits from this hormone are also most noticable when it's runned for long amounts of time, usually many months long (six+ months). A few people run it for shorter durations, but normally only when looking for fat burning. I've heard someone doing four week cycles for this reason. Some other drugs also have to be used together with GH to generate the greatest results. It's actually a good question John, let's have a look at what others say..
    I am also going to introduce anabolic steroids soon to get the best from my HGH, I'm just curious to know by what mechanism HGH only gets effective over long periods of time, I usually hear people saying that something less than six months is a waste of money and I'm not declining this but would love to understand why is this.
  4. #4 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have read this some time ago. It has something to do with build up of igf-1 values in the liver. It will take time before they reach a degree where they start making changes. Additionally, HGH is quite a slow acting drug that you'll not see any instant changes while most anabolic steroids will create instant and impressive results. The longer you're on, the more of those benefits you get.
  5. #5 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Some treatments require more time so that the body can operate and make the desired changes. Pretty much like you say Adam, unless we give time to the body we will never get to the point we want.
  6. #6 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd like to understand about this build-up of IGF-1 because I though that IGF's half-time in your body was very short, that's hours, so how does it build-up?
  7. #7 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    if the main reason is: because it needs a time to build-up IGF values in the liver.. why don't you just take IGF if that's the case... there must be more reasons of the long period use of GH..
  8. #8 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    A close friend of mine runned 15iu's/everyday for about 6 weeks. He gained more lean body mass in those six weeks then he has at 2iu/everyday for several months at one time. I am not suggesting to everybody to try this out however in a short period of time at huge doses he noticed a lot more results then he did following basic method.
  9. #9 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    A close friend of mine runned 15iu's/everyday for about 6 weeks. He gained more lean body mass in those six weeks then he has at 2iu/everyday for several months at one time. I am not suggesting to everybody to try this out however in a short period of time at huge doses he noticed a lot more results then he did following basic method.

I have used high doses and low doses, you don't get results you can see in mirror fast no matter of the dose. Ow sorry you do get, but i guess water retention is not what you want to see in mirror. High doses provide better results, but consistency is the key with human growth hormone.
  10. #10 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it because it takes time to work. It can't just work after a few days. Just be patient.
  11. #11 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Nature doesn't give jumps, it's a continuous process that we need to respect. Our body is often abused so it needs it's time to react.
  12. #12 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    I have used high doses and low doses, you don't get results you can see in mirror fast no matter of the dose. Ow sorry you do get, but i guess water retention is not what you want to see in mirror. High doses provide better results, but consistency is the key with human growth hormone.
    I beg to differ. Water retention occurs only if your diet is rich in carbohydrates. One of my clients uses HGH and testosterone, but is also an avid keto fan. Even in his bulking period, he's still shredded 90% of the year.

Indeed, higher dosages provide better results, but they also imply huge costs ($300-400 per 100 UI in my country - the average salary is lower than that here) and quite some health risks. However, even so, testosterone+GH is probably the best and the safest combination on the long run.
  13. #13 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You have to take it for a long period of time for you to see the result. No one gets their dram body figure within just a day or a week even when they are using peptides, hgh or any other drugs. For hgh users, they usually see the result at five to six months. For peptides user, you can see a great change at ten months to one year of use.
  14. #14 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is because we can only see the effect of hgh and peptides if we use it for a long time. While the result that hgh and peptides deliver is surely amazing, it is not a magic product that can deliver results within just a few days of using. If you do not intend to use hgh for a long time, then I suggest not to try it. It will just be a waste of money if you buy it and only use it for a short period of time.
  15. #15 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is for you to get the best/optimum result. Yes, you can already notice changes as early as six months, but you can still see a lot more if you continue to use it. On the other hand, those who use hgh are people who really want to achieve a body figure close to perfection. Therefore, those who use hgh are people who cannot be satisfied with merely losing some pounds or developing some abs.
  16. #16 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, growth hormones just come and go in our body. However, just because you release sufficient amount of growth hormones in one day does not mean you are going to bulk up immediately. Just think of it, just because you ate a lot at a buffet does not mean you will be fat by tomorrow immediately right? Our body needs some time for it to process everything. Also, you need to do some exercise and not just rely on hgh alone. You can't bulk up just by doing one cycle of hgh and just by doing some curl ups once.
  17. #17 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Because unlike what you think, hgh does not how results that fast. Yes, it is faster than peptides, but it does not do miracle. You can't expect your body to change within just using a certain drug once. Also, you are using hgh not just to have a few changes in your body, but you are aiming for a drastic change, right? Remember that NO PAIN NO GAIN. If you are not willing to use it for a long time, then you won't be able to see the best outcome.
  18. #18 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    The reason why you have to use human growth hormone for a long time is very simple. It is because it will take time before we can notice some development in our body. Though human growth hormone is known for delivering great results fast, it cannot do magic. It cannot turn you into someone you are not within a day. It cannot make your thin body into a bulky one in just a week. It needs sometime.
  19. #19 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You should use HGH for as long as it take to start seeing results. I don't think there is a fixed time for that. Some people's body system requires more time while others require a short period of time. It's varies.
  20. #20 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It doesn't work overnight. You need to have patience and discipline. Some say they see results right away, some say it took them months to even notice small changes. It differs with each person that's why it's recommended to use it for a long time.