• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: New Here

1. #1 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks

New Here

Im looking at trying Ghrp 6 and mod grf (1-29) combined 100 3 x daily.
    I understand that best times for use are 1. before bed ( or 3-4am) 2. First thing in the morning 3. ??? Post w o, per w o , 30 minutes before lunch ?
    My understanding is that it should be taken on an empty stomach say 2to3 hours after eating and then after application you should eat between 20 - 30 min in order to cause an insulin spike.

If taken before bed or at 3 am, should you also eat 30 min post application ?

When looking at the middle of day, would it be best per or post workout or is that not relevant?

Is it alright to prep a couple of days mix in advance ?

So many questions, any help would be appreciated.
  2. #2 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you take it before bed, or at 3 am, it is okay to sleep. I don't eat after.

If it is in the middle of the day, I get it pre workout.

I prep it fresh daily.

I hope I helped. Welcome to the forums, my dear!
  3. #3 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi love welcome! I am pretty busy with work and school so I often have to prep my mix in advance. I wish I can prep daily I am sure that would be much better. I am a beginner myself so I am no pro but this is a great forum to learn more information.
  4. #4 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordsmith75 View Post
    Im looking at trying Ghrp 6 and mod grf (1-29) combined 100 3 x daily.
    I understand that best times for use are 1. before bed ( or 3-4am) 2. First thing in the morning 3. ??? Post w o, per w o , 30 minutes before lunch ?
    My understanding is that it should be taken on an empty stomach say 2to3 hours after eating and then after application you should eat between 20 - 30 min in order to cause an insulin spike.

If taken before bed or at 3 am, should you also eat 30 min post application ?

When looking at the middle of day, would it be best per or post workout or is that not relevant?

Is it alright to prep a couple of days mix in advance ?

So many questions, any help would be appreciated.
    You have got it right, just keep in mind if you are taking ghrp 6 then always take it 20-30 min before your meal as ghrp 6 is very strong appetite stimulant. I would take before breakfast, after workout if i was to have a post workout meal instead of shake, and before bedtime meal.
  5. #5 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think there would not be any problem if you mix it in advance for as long as it is in a good room temperature, otherwise, you are wasting the drug. Just be careful where you store it so that it won't be a problem. Welcome to the peptides family.
  6. #6 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    "If taken before bed or at 3 am, should you also eat 30 min post application ?"

You are already asleep so you should not be minding that. It is okay if you do not set your alarm to the specific time you would want to eat just to follow the regimen.

"When looking at the middle of day, would it be best per or post workout or is that not relevant?"

I do it post workout instead of the usual protein shake.

"Is it alright to prep a couple of days mix in advance ?"

Whichever you fancy. I travel at times so I mix it in advance.

Hope these were able to help you out.
  7. #7 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I mix mine in advance and I am seem okay with it, no hassle so far. I have two jobs and you can say I am a very busy person so if I miss a day of shot, then I am just wasting money. So instead of forgetting, I mix it in advance. If I do that, for some reason I would actually remember it!