• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th September 2015 
    Thanks

bridging with peptides

I am currently on 400mg testosterone only for 12 weeks and plan to do few more cycles in the future.

Is it safe to use peptides between these cycles? I was researching ghrp and the way it increases the production of your natural HGH.
  2. #2 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What peptides do you plan to use?
  3. #3 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    What peptides do you plan to use?
    I am thinking about cjc1295 no dac and ghrp2. I don't have much experience with peptides.

I am wondering is this safe or am I putting too much pressure on my body.
  4. #4 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    I am thinking about cjc1295 no dac and ghrp2. I don't have much experience with peptides.

You must wait until you finish pct and you have recovered before you start the peptides...
  5. #5 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    You must wait until you finish pct and you have recovered before you start the peptides...
    Why? PCT is one of the most effective times to use peptides.
  6. #6 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    I agree. But if you can afford it, it's also great to run them through the cycle. I wouldn't run ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 during a PCT because they create a spike in prolactin and cortisol. It is minimal but with natural testosterone production totally shut down , I would rather avoid them. Ipamorelin will be a good option during PCT.
  7. #7 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am currently on 400mg testosterone only for 12 weeks and plan to do few more cycles in the future.

Is it safe to use peptides between these cycles? I was researching ghrp and the way it increases the production of your natural HGH.
    If you have enough money get some real pharmacy grade growth hormone. You won't regret it
  8. #8 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    This is why I was asking I really don't know a lot about peptides. I thought someone said some peptides can shut down your natural production of HGH a little bit. For me personally a total recovery is most essential so I'm able to begin my next cycle completely recovered and asap. If peptides don't have any impact on that T am all for doing this.
  9. #9 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm sure HGH is okay during pct but when it comes to peptides I'm not sure.. I'd definitely look into it if this will assist to keep some of the gains made on cycle.
  10. #10 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    This is why I was asking I really don't know a lot about peptides. I thought someone said some peptides can shut down your natural production of HGH a little bit. For me personally a total recovery is most essential so I'm able to begin my next cycle completely recovered and asap. If peptides don't have any impact on that T am all for doing this.
    Peptides also boost your recovery. However, it is not as good as the hgh. HGH helps you heal fastest, but it is way too much expensive. If you are out of budget, then I suggest that you stick with using peptides and working harder in your workout.
  11. #11 7th September 2015 
    Thanks

Ipamorelin is my favorite GHRP of choice because of the GHRP2 and GHRP-6 side effects however they do still create a bigger HGH spike. They seem to be more effective even after taking the catabolic effect of cortisol into mind. Everybody is different, you have to test what works best for you.
  12. #12 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Ipamorelin is my favorite GHRP of choice because of the GHRP2 and GHRP-6 side effects however they do still create a bigger HGH spike. They seem to be more effective even after taking the catabolic effect of cortisol into mind. Everybody is different, you have to test what works best for you.
    Yeah Ipamorelin is excellent for less side effects. If I am trying to eat a huge amount of calories, ghrp-2/6 work excellent. Nearly too good.
  13. #13 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am also thinking about running some Ghrp-2/6 and mod grf2-29 for two months prior to my cycle till the end of PCT. But I'm going to run short esters so the problem is - I will be pinning 2 days/1 day break . Together with the peptides I must inject 4 times/day so I said to myself that I don't want to go through this. Atleast not yet. I'm not scared of needles but I simply don't want to pinn my self so much now.