• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think there is no such thing as the right dose. It all depends on each one of us. If we can take a relatively higher dose without feeling anything wrong, then I guess it is just fine to take that dose. On the other hand, there are also other people who can't take a high dose as their body reacts immediately. If for you 4 IU to 6 IU is the recommended dose for bodybuilding. For the others, the ideal dose might be 6 IU to 10 IU.
  2. #22 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just tingling fingers? Is that the only side effect? If it is, then its hardly a side effect. This means I can safely use a high dose of HGH if I want.
  3. #23 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayoress View Post
    Just tingling fingers? Is that the only side effect? If it is, then its hardly a side effect. This means I can safely use a high dose of HGH if I want.
    I depends what is high dose for you. With high dose you will most likely get some joint pains, water retention and headaches as well.
  4. #24 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It's different for each individual. There are people who are taking higher doses and don't feel any adverse effects, while there are others who do. It's important that you work with your body. Observe your body's reactions while you are gradually increasing your dosage.
  5. #25 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Actually, there are side effects that are more serious. It depends on the body and how it adjusts to the hormone. There are people who take lower dosages and still experience some side effects. Fortunately, most of these effects come off after a couple of weeks.
  6. #26 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Water retention is another side effect. If you experience this, you should also check your blood pressure because water retention can cause hypertension.
  7. #27 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda1210 View Post
    Water retention is another side effect. If you experience this, you should also check your blood pressure because water retention can cause hypertension.
    Water retention is actually common. If you experience this, it's a good idea to drink plenty of water and yes, it can actually cause hypertension, but in most people, it's really not that high to cause an alarm.
  8. #28 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I do not have anything against your post. probably, it works for you this way. However, from what I know, every person has different recommended dose of growth hormone.
  9. #29 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    The tingling effect in your fingers is normal. It is common to those who take HGH whatever their dose is. Even those who only consume 2iu of HGH a day still experiences it. So, do not worry about it. Anyway, it won't be there for good. It will still go away.
  10. #30 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Too much water retention! Urrrrghh! I can still remember how much I feel bloated taking high dose of HGH back then. If only we can avoid water retention when using HGH, then HGH would get a rate of 10/10 from me. However, since water retention is unstoppable, I would only give it a 9.5/10 rating. Lol.
  11. #31 14th February 2016 
    Thanks
    What do you mean by "high dose?" Is it 4iu and higher? 6iu and higher? 8iu or higher? What? Anyway, the truth is you can still experience some side effect even when you are using 2iu. These side effects are minor ones and most often than not, they are treated by the users as the signs to know if the HGH is working or not.
  12. #32 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    every drug has some side effect, including hgh. your dose can't be very high and 4 to 6 iu ed is enough.