• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Sometimes the physical condition of our health had a great effect on our sexual activity. Aside from this we should be healthy emotionally and mentally as well. There are still other reasons why there will be a sudden change in your sexual life. Like what they had said here stay away from stress and you should check on your weight too if you are overweight or underweight this things also affects your sexual activity. The kind of physical workout or exercise you are doing is also one reason behind it.
  2. #22 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree. I believe it's not the hormone that's causing your problems with sex. You should do it when both of you want it. You should not consider it a "must-do". Breathe and relax. Overthinking might be the culprit.
  3. #23 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    So, was the problem solved? How is it going?
  4. #24 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    You are probably just distracted or tired. Everyone goes through different stages in their life. It is normal. Just relax and take a break or try something a little different. Perhaps you just need to take a rest!
  5. #25 21st December 2015 
    Thanks
    It does to be that the more you think about a problem, the more the problem persists.

It's easy to say don't think to much about the problem but in this instance I think that's probably the best option.
  6. #26 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't really see HGH causing this problem. I notice I have poor sexual performance when I am dieting. My sex drive always comes back if I have a cheat/carb up day.
  7. #27 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Woah! You really have a problem. Try other alternative peptides to see if the condition persists. Wish you luck.
  8. #28 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think this is also one of the common side effects that guys need to deal with when using HGH, peptides or the likes. I don't think it is a problem that women have to go through thoug (from what I think)
  9. #29 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jenishere View Post
    I think this is also one of the common side effects that guys need to deal with when using HGH, peptides or the likes. I don't think it is a problem that women have to go through thoug (from what I think)
    I think it is not a COMMON side effect. I don't even think that it is a side effect of HGH. My man is also a HGH user, but we are not having some problem with our quality time. Everything is normal, if not better.
  10. #30 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I can't really speak for you as you are a woman and I am a man. HGH might have different effects on men's and women's hormones. However, my girl (an HGH user as well) is still great in bed even after a year of using it. Yes, she just started using it last year (influenced by me lol)
  11. #31 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't suffer the same fate as you and I am a peptides user. Can you get yourself checked? Or possibly, you are using other meds other than peptides. Anyway, I hope the problem will be solved asap.
  12. #32 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, even when the ladies here claim that it is not a common side effect, I actually think it is normal. I have friends (yes, they are women) who are also suffering the same fate as you are, dear and they all think it is because of the hgh they are using.
  13. #33 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Those who claim that it is caused by HGH, you better get your HGH or supplier checked. Real HGH won't cause you anything like this unless it is just a fake HGH. Check the other products you use as well as it might be the reason for it.