• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: physical job

1. #1 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks

physical job

Is there anything I could take that makes me put on muscle if I just work hard at my job for 8/9 hour a day. I'm a painter and decorator and I don't go to the gym.
    Thanks
  2. #2 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr View Post
    Is there anything I could take that makes me put on muscle if I just work hard at my job for 8/9 hour a day. I'm a painter and decorator and I don't go to the gym.
    Thanks
    I'm a furniture removalist mate, I don't think they work like that or we would all be Rambo's.
  3. #3 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    I'm a furniture removalist mate, I don't think they work like that or we would all be Rambo's.
    Damn, do you think it would do any good or do you think it would do damage?
  4. #4 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Damn, do you think it would do any good or do you think it would do damage?
    Wouldn't do much 'damage' if you're doing everything else right, pct etc. but if you're not lifting then why bother. If you're not tearing the muscles right then they're not going to rebuild... you're bodies used to that work I'm assuming.. I'm not saying it isn't hard work but you're already conditioned to it. If you're set on sarms and not lifting at least get weighted paintbrushes
  5. #5 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I spend 60 minutes max in the gym, and some weeks I only manage to go twice. I work 12 hour shifts and travel for another 90 minutes...

Get to the gym bro..

No excuses.
  6. #6 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    There's no substitute for heavy lifting and time under tension.. Don't you think your body gets used to 'climbing ladders'? add 10 pounds every time you climb then maybe you're on to something.. unreal
  7. #7 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm a friggin rigger! That's a proper hard job. I still didn't put size on till I started to lift strategically.
  8. #8 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    No. There are no gains without progressive overload.
  9. #9 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks
    You will gain a tiny bit with PEDs but it would not be enough for anyone else to notice. Lifting weight stimilates the muscles with much more intensity that painting.
  10. #10 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have to agree. This is something you have to work at strategically. Those muscles will not increase in size on their own. You need a plan you can stick to.
  11. #11 6th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    I spend 60 minutes max in the gym, and some weeks I only manage to go twice. I work 12 hour shifts and travel for another 90 minutes...

Get to the gym bro..

No excuses.
    I have to admit, the OP sounded more like a person that wanted to do things the easy way rather than someone who just needed a bit of help.

There's no replacement for going to the gym I'm afraid. If we could just sit at home in the evening and eat mars bars.
  12. #12 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    No. I think there is no way. Even when you are moving a lot (as it is required in your job), it is still different from exercise. When you exercise, you give focus on a certain muscle.