• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    for me personally, after a few weeks it hit really hard all at the same time. it was really weird that in the morning I looked in the mirror I looked ripped.
    I have to say you are full of bullshit mate. there's no chance that's possible. I've used hgh for some time and I can tell that there's absolutely no chance that you got shredded in few weeks from hgh. if it was possible then why professional bodybuilders are going through hell for 4 months before a competition....? why don't they just start GH three weeks before competition and get shredded?
  2. #22 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I have to say you are full of bullshit mate. there's no chance that's possible. I've used hgh for some time and I can tell that there's absolutely no chance that you got shredded in few weeks from hgh. if it was possible then why professional bodybuilders are going through hell for 4 months before a competition....? why don't they just start GH three weeks before competition and get shredded?
    I'm extremely sensitive to almost any drug I use. I get excellent results from very tiny amounts of anabolic steroids. I got ripped only the first time I used it. The next time I did it it took just a little longer.
  3. #23 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Human growth hormone also confirmed one thing for me. You're able to gain lean muscle and reduce bodyfat at once. Most will say it's not possible even with dieting. They say your diet will simply allow you to go one-way or another and to build lean muscle you must put on a little bodyfat also.
  4. #24 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Human growth hormone also confirmed one thing for me. You're able to gain lean muscle and reduce bodyfat at once. Most will say it's not possible even with dieting. They say your diet will simply allow you to go one-way or another and to build lean muscle you must put on a little bodyfat also.
    Without A Doubt, HGH is perfect for that. You can slowly bulk and lose body fat while doing so. I just doubt that's possible to see so extreme fat loss results that you are talking about
  5. #25 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You'll have to find a good-hearted doc. After this you create an understanding relationship, next he takes a few blood tests and there it is. Human growth hormone is not a scheduled drug in so it's much easier to get.
    Really? A doctor prescribed growth hormone for fat loss? While it is effective, it is not that easy to find a doctor that would prescribe you this drug for that purpose. Most often than not, they do not even allow or recommend it. You must be really close to your doctor and your doctor must be a fitness enthusiast as well.
  6. #26 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Try to use GHRP-6 if you want a drug that will help you gain your appetite to make bodybuilding easier for you. There are really some peptides and growth hormone that are only great in losing fat, but it might be relatively less effective in bodybuilding compared to others.
  7. #27 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hgh can help in bulking your body, but you'll have to increase the dosage. 2 UI can cause you to lose weight. Higher dosages can help in building muscle. You just have to pair it with exercise and a healthy diet.
  8. #28 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I also find it hard to believe that he lost weight that fast. From experience and remarks from others, it took months before the weight loss starts to be visible. He might have been very lucky.
  9. #29 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I watch my diet all the time and make sure I'm eating right, yet, I still started to shed around 3 months. How did your body work that way?
  10. #30 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    I also find it hard to believe that he lost weight that fast. From experience and remarks from others, it took months before the weight loss starts to be visible. He might have been very lucky.
    I am not yet a pro when it comes to hgh/peptides, but I also find hi statement unbelievable. I mean he lost so much weight after just a few weeks of taking it. However, I also agree with you that we encounter different results (depending on how our system works) and he might be one of the few lucky ones who can easily get result within a short period of time.
  11. #31 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Did you read all of the post? I said that I was on it for total of 5 months.. Sorry if you misunderstood I went from 12% to 6% in five month period.. But after first couple of weeks I could see alot more veins
    Well, losing that much in a five months is quite a WOW. Lol. I'm not saying that it is completely impossible. On the other hand, it is actually a rare thing to happen. You are fortunate you achieved that kind of result within just a relatively short span of time.
  12. #32 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Well, losing that much in a five months is quite a WOW. Lol. I'm not saying that it is completely impossible. On the other hand, it is actually a rare thing to happen. You are fortunate you achieved that kind of result within just a relatively short span of time.
    Definitely! Hahaha. I even find myself not believing his claims since it really takes time before it takes effect. However, I can't accuse him of lying since it is his own experience and I know that the drug has different effects (when it comes to the progress period) to different people.
  13. #33 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    is it me. or I am missing some thing here. doesn't it need a minimum of 3 months to even start seeing the effects of HGH?
    It is stated that he got the results from his 5 months of using. Well, it is still quite a surprise knowing how much he lost. Something's pushing me not to believe it, but I think this case is possible depending on how a person's body system work with the drug you take.
  14. #34 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'll say I'm very sensitive to any substance I take. The longer used it the better it got for me aswell, it was so good I didn't want to ever stop. Just like I said I never felt better during my entire life, the power it gave me was so good.
    It is nice to know that it gets better as soon as you get used to it and it is much more relieving to know that you love the drug! Well, you are not the only one. There are a lot out there who definitely become fond of the drug after using it for a while.
  15. #35 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe he lost weight faster because of his diet and workout routine? Clearly, it's not all because of the HGH because it's not mainly for fat loss.
  16. #36 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwho View Post
    Maybe he lost weight faster because of his diet and workout routine? Clearly, it's not all because of the HGH because it's not mainly for fat loss.
    And maybe, genes. There are people who lose weight faster compared to others even if they follow the same diet and daily routine.
  17. #37 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    And maybe, genes. There are people who lose weight faster compared to others even if they follow the same diet and daily routine.
    Yes, that's correct. There are even people who eat a lot and don't even gain weight.
  18. #38 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Their daily living is also a big factor. If he's active all the time, and just doesn't sit in an office, he will surely lose weight faster.
  19. #39 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    So it all boils down to the daily routine of a person and what kind of lifestyle and diet he follows.
  20. #40 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You might have increased your dose too soon. Try to lower it back again - to 4 iu or 3iu or 2iu a day. Anyway, another option for you is to tweak your cycle. Make it 4 on, 3 off. let us see if there would be a difference.