• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You have to tweak something - either your diet or workout routine. You might also want to seek help from drugs like peptides or hgh. If you are already using one, then try to increase your dose.
  2. #22 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    I work out five or six days a week, I sleep eight or nine hours a day, I eat six times a day and probably more than any human on earth. I’m disciplined, take a lot of pre-workout and post workout supplements like whey protein, creatine, amino acids, etc. I’m doing everything right, but my muscles seem to have reached a point where they just won’t grow anymore.

I’m toned, athletic and have some muscles but not enough! Advice on everything, diet, workouts, supplements and HGH and insulin or something else that can make me grow.
    As someone who wants to bulk up even more, try to increase your protein intake. It is best to focus your diet on protein. It will definitely help big time. Do not forget to tweak your workout routines as well. Alter your routine and be sure to do exercises aimed for muscle building. Also, peptides can boost your results. Good luck.