• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, L'oreal is a great brand, but what other cosmetic companies that also use peptides?
  2. #22 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if certain peptides are being used by companies that amhave products aimed at this sector.

A lot of brands will be looking for things to give their product the edge over their competitors, and peptides will certainly do that.
  3. #23 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    They are good for your skin and are used in a variety of cosmetic products. I think that people can use these safely. The problem is that some of these products are actually quite expensive. It is one of the things that you should know.
  4. #24 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    They are good for your skin and are used in a variety of cosmetic products. I think that people can use these safely. The problem is that some of these products are actually quite expensive. It is one of the things that you should know.
    Some peptides can be expensive and they can also take a long time to work. When you look at the cost and the effect they have, it might very well be wiser to look at other options before deciding to use peptides purely for cosmetic reasons.
  5. #25 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    Just like how the saying goes, "you get what you pay for." Of course, anything worth having shouldn't come off easy or cheap.
  6. #26 18th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I have a totally different experience. I have ditched some of the best peptides because every time i use them i develop skin rashes or a dull skin. I would really like to know some of the peptides that have least effect on the skin.
  7. #27 19th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think a lot will depend on what you mean by best aswell though. If you mean best as in the most expensive then in my opinion the most expensive aren't always the best.

Finding peptides that are right for you are the best ones, and sometimes that can even be the cheapest ones on the market.
  8. #28 19th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sar@ View Post
    Hey guys, so I'm new to all this peptides, I was curious if peptides are beneficial for the skin, what's your say, what skin products are out there that have peptides?
    Neova Copper Peptide, PCA Peptide Lip Therapy, DermaQuest Peptide etc.
  9. #29 21st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Judging by the number of comments on the thread , there seems to be mixed opinions but on the whole, peptides can be beneficial to the skin.

A lot comes down to the individual and exactly what peptides are being used though and that can have mixed opinions.
  10. #30 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I wanted to know what type of peptides you guys are using. I am having opposite results ever since i started using peptides. Is it that i'm using the wrong peptides or is it that my hormones do not match with the peptide i'm using?
  11. #31 2nd July 2016 
    Thanks
    There are no second thoughts on the benefits of peptides for skin specially as an anti-aging element, having said that it also varies from person to person. For some it can be a lot heavier for the skin while for some it might work well! So it is always better to use creams or serums ( like this one for ex)which contain less complex peptides such as Haloxyl.
  12. #32 4th November 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides are really essential part of not only our skin but our whole body as long peptide chains forms amino acids and they form proteins which are building blocks of our body.