• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    That's why I asked because I didn't believe that HGH can cause depression or any mental conditions. It's a relief for me that there are no cases of developing mental illness that is linked to the use of HGH. You guys are right, it might have been coincidental.
  2. #22 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    That's why I asked because I didn't believe that HGH can cause depression or any mental conditions. It's a relief for me that there are no cases of developing mental illness that is linked to the use of HGH. You guys are right, it might have been coincidental.
    I read this thread because it also got me interested! It is true that there are a few people saying that HGH causes you to lose your sanity. Fortunately, the answers on this thread made me feel much more relieved than ever. Thanks for starting out this thread!
  3. #23 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Saying HGH causes depression is like saying that anything causes depression and its just rumours. Some drugs such as alcohol can trigger depression but even that doesn't cause it as that mentality is already with that particular person.
  4. #24 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    A friend of mine told me a story about her friend that had mental disorder because of HGH usage. I know some that have felt somehow depressed for a while but I think it is because of him overdoing it. Is there a study showing that HGH do really change a person's behavior or even his mental state?
    So far, I don't notice any experience in my behavior or mental state. I have been using HGH for a very very very very very long time now. In fact, when my partner was alive, she used to tell me "you never change and that's why my love for you never change." Well, I know it is cringe-worthy, but it is a proof that HGH doesn't affect your behavior or mental condition.
  5. #25 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by briannagodess View Post
    According to this article, HGH can actually improve one's mental health. http://www.hghfaqs.com/167/hgh-improves-mental-health/ It says here that mental awareness is improved by HGH. With raging, we tend to have a decline in mental awareness. A study on mice proved that HGH can improve awareness even on old mice. Next, again, because of aging, GH tend to decline over time. Taking HGH can help improve the levels of GH and thus also improve our memory.
    It is great that you provided a link to that article. With that link, a lot of forum members, including me, can be at ease now! I don't want to go crazy but I don't want to stop using HGH/peptides as well as I really love the result these drugs bring.
  6. #26 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    No. HGH does not cause you to lose your sanity. I have been using HGH for some time now and so far, I have managed to keep my sanity. Lol. I don't really know where you got that idea though (well, possibly because your friend suffered from depression/mental disorder.)
  7. #27 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    To be honest, my mental state improved when I statrted using HGH. Before, I was really a gloomy boy who was depressed all the time. Since I started using HGH and exercising, I feel so much better about myself and now, I have the confidence and I am no longer depressed.
  8. #28 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    This. It's definitely a behavioral disorder.
    HGH isn't linked in any way to depression. Taken with testosterone, it will make you feel invincible, you will feel that you can handle any problem, no matter how hard may be. On the other hand, once you stop taking them and all those sweet gains will start decreasing, that's when depression might occur.

The only link between HGH and depression I can find is when you take a look at your wallet and see how empty it is because your UI were too expensive.
    The last sentence can seriously take away any depression. This made my day! Haha. But anyway, I think I know some people who claim that they have experienced depression after starting to use HGH. I am not so sure if it is the HGH that cause their depression though.
  9. #29 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    There's no link between the use of HGH and mental conditions. If there was a case, it might have been completely coincidental. The person might already have the mental condition or caused by something else, like, drug abuse or something.
  10. #30 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    There's no link between the use of HGH and mental conditions. If there was a case, it might have been completely coincidental. The person might already have the mental condition or caused by something else, like, drug abuse or something.
    It's also possible that it wasn't a mental condition, rather a behavioral one. It's easy to mistake the two, because their signs and symptoms are quite similar.
  11. #31 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    It's also possible that it wasn't a mental condition, rather a behavioral one. It's easy to mistake the two, because their signs and symptoms are quite similar.
    But still, HGH did not cause the person to develop a mental condition. I, for one, believe that using HGH can actually improve your mental state.
  12. #32 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Or perhaps, the person was just making up stories? Or he said that without getting complete info? People tend to say things that are way far from the truth.
  13. #33 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    But still, HGH did not cause the person to develop a mental condition. I, for one, believe that using HGH can actually improve your mental state.
    Yes, I believe that HGH can improve one's mental state. It's highly possible that it was completely coincidental.
  14. #34 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    If HGH can cause mental disorder, it would have been known by now, and many would have suffered from it since a lot of us are using HGH for a very long time now.
  15. #35 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    If HGH can cause mental disorder, it would have been known by now, and many would have suffered from it since a lot of us are using HGH for a very long time now.
    That's right, and as far as I know, it can actually improve one's mental state. I don't know about causing mental conditions, though. There are still a lot to learn about HGH.
  16. #36 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burner09 View Post
    That's right, and as far as I know, it can actually improve one's mental state. I don't know about causing mental conditions, though. There are still a lot to learn about HGH.
    I think there are different effects if peptides are used, while also using other drugs and medications.
  17. #37 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    I think there are different effects if peptides are used, while also using other drugs and medications.
    You are probably right. Maybe that's why they still say that there's still so much to find out regarding the effects of peptides. I've read somewhere that it can increase your risk of cancer. I'm not sure though if that's true.
  18. #38 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't believe that HGH can actually cause mental disorder. In fact, after a year of researching about peps and HGH, this is the first time that I have heard that HGH can trigger mental problem.
  19. #39 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Lol. This is so funny. Why would someone blame HGH about their mental problem? Probably, your friend has a mentally-ill relative. You know, mental illness is genetic. Try digging his/her family background.
  20. #40 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    Wow! That is one serious side effect. Is there like a specific mental disorder it is associated with or just behavioral effects like depression or agitation? I do not think it would lead to such serious illness like schizophrenia or something. It may be due to some other serious stuff your friend is taking in. Better check it with mental health professionals.
    I agree with you. He should ask her friend to seek professional help. Also, I do not really think HGH can cause craziness. So far, I haven't encountered a former peptide or HGH user who has gone insane.