• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Side effects

1. #21 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Regarding the hair loss as being a side effect of peptides, I was always under the impression that certain peptides actually helped with hair loss, and didn't make it worse?

While I'm not an expert I think everything with have some side effect no matter what it is and how good it's supposed to be for you, and not all side effects will be the same for everybody.
  2. #22 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    It actually depends on the peptides that you are taking in. GHRP-6, for instance, may give a man a gynecomastia. Is there a particular peptide you want to research on or just peptides in general? The general idea is to make muscle mass faster compared to the usual laboring at the gym. Hope my answer helps you.
    I agree with this. Just because they are all peptides does not mean that they have the same benefits and side effects. As we all know, each peptides has their own effect. Some are better in burning fat while some are better in building more body muscles. Therefore, these products also have their own side effects.
  3. #23 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I never knew that hair loss is a side effect of peptides, because so far, they have helped improve my hair. I guess it depends on the person and what kind of peptides they are using?
  4. #24 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    I never knew that hair loss is a side effect of peptides, because so far, they have helped improve my hair. I guess it depends on the person and what kind of peptides they are using?
    That's pretty much the impression I got also and they helped stop hair loss than increase it, as I'm sure even on this forum a few people have said they take peptides specifically to help with hair growth, but like you say, I guess they can affect people in different ways.
  5. #25 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, gyno is a side effect more common than we think.
  6. #26 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    1.) Man boobs (this is real. some people think it is just an exaggeration, but try putting yourself in our shoes, would you want to grow a pair of boobs when men are not supposed to grow it?)
    Here's a good view on gyno: Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men) Causes - Mayo Clinic

Apparently, there are a lot of causes of gyno, but good thing is, there are also a lot of ways to treat it.
  7. #27 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    To be honest I wasn't aware that it was a big an issue as it appears to be, but after reading the article, like you say, the good news is that there does seem to be a lot of ways to treat it if your unfortunate enough to get that as a side effect.
  8. #28 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    As far as I know peptides help with hair growth, not hair loss. I do not believe it. As the previous member stated, they must have been talking about steroids. These are something quite different. Please update us with the correct information.
  9. #29 12th December 2015 
    Thanks
    There does seem to be a lot of mixed opinions when it comes to peptides and I think that's because there's a lot if people that aren't sure exactly what peptides are and they often are confused with HGH and steroids.
  10. #30 18th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I have had rashes since i started using the tb-500. It is the worst side effect i have experienced since i started using peptides. I have visited doctors who have who have given me solutions which have not worked so far.
  11. #31 19th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Are the rashes enough to put you off using it though? While you say it's the worst side effect you've had, do the benefits you get outweigh the negatives or have you stopped now until you've got the rashes under control?
  12. #32 19th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyjude View Post
    I have had rashes since i started using the tb-500. It is the worst side effect i have experienced since i started using peptides. I have visited doctors who have who have given me solutions which have not worked so far.
    Get some anti-histamine like Benadryl. It's cheap and you can get it from pharmacy. It will help with those side effects.
  13. #33 21st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Anti-histamine can work wonders but at the same time, it's often better to change what your taking that gives you the side effect in the first place.

If you don't you'll be ending up just masking over the problem and not dealing with the root cause of the side effects in the first place.
  14. #34 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    This is an example of of a case where a person uses a peptide that does not match with his/her hormones. Before going into peptide usage, one should do enough research to enable him/her know all the benefits and the side effects of a particular peptide.
  15. #35 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have been using peptides for more than 20 years. This means that I am in the position to answer this question. The most three common side effects of using peptides are:

1.) Headache - especially if you are a first-timer. Good thing is that it goes away after a few minutes of rest
    2.) Water retention - well, this is already given!
    3.) Diziness - I haven't experienced this recently.

Hair loss? I doubt it. I am not yet losing my hair even at the age of 55.
  16. #36 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Water retention is the most common side effect when using peptides or HGH. Some people love this effect while some do not. I can't point out other side effects as I water retention is the only one I have experienced so far.