• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. #81 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    @ Sunnys yes I am like you I follow others to see how well things work with them before I try it! I am big on watching youtube videos to see other people results before I try anything new. Although I know different strokes for different folks I like to try different things to get to my weight and muscle goals.
  2. #82 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    How's it goin' so far, OP? Care to share updates? I think it is better if you could work out 5 times a week. Just maintain the doses because I think you are starting pretty well. Just don't get tired about the routine, alright? Best of luck to you, OP!
  3. #83 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just stick with your usual intake. Once you maintain your regular dose, it will only just take a few days for you to start noticing the result. I discourage taking too much. Remember that anything that is too much is bad for our body. Good luck in achieving your dream body!
  4. #84 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You should work it up so your body can build a tolerance. Exercise will be much better when you take it slowly and ease up into it. I'd do your own research to see what works best for you individually. Ask your friends as well. And I definitely agree sticking to your own preference is very important.
  5. #85 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I usually take a standard dose for each day, but I have tried taking more of it. The problem was, that I got a bit jittery and shaky, but that was about it, but I didn't wanna push my luck so I simply stopped doing it.
  6. #86 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    We would love to hear the results you experience so keep us posted. Information like this is essential for others out there who are new to peptides.
  7. #87 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    There are some individuals saying it is better to use HGH at very high levels a few times/week instead of running it at low levels everyday.

I was thinking about 6iu 5on2off. which is 30iu/week. but, after researching a little more I was considering maybe running 10iu on Mon/Wed/Fri [workout days]

Any ideas?
    I think that for the HGH to be very effective, you need some conistency. If you use it high dose on some days and then not use it for some days, then you do not have any consistency then. So far, those who have achieved great results are considered to be CONSISTENT users running their dose between 5 IU to 10 IU a day.
  8. #88 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    My gym buddy is going to start it @ 10iu/EOD after workout with 10iu/insulin. Can't wait to see what results he will get.
    Seriosuly? 10 IU as a starting dose + another 10 IU for insulin? That is really a high dose! Please tell us how it goes. I hope he doesn't get any side effect by starting his consumption with a high dose.
  9. #89 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    This is interesting information and I would also like to check back to this thread to read the results. I would appreciate it if everyone kept us up to date.
  10. #90 6th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I prefer you try using HGH at moderate levels thrice a week. This routine has kept one of my closest friends fit and i believe it can work great for you. If you doubt this then you can go for 6iu 5on2off but only use it twice a week.
  11. #91 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree that it is best to make small changes at first just to try them out. You should report back here with your findings.
  12. #92 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I believe in consistency. I guess it is best to use the same dose of HGH every day than to use extremely high dose of HGH on workout days.
  13. #93 16th June 2016 
    Thanks
    I think daily exercise is better option but if you don't have time you can do alternate days. It will help you and you body will maintain.