• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #41 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am thinking about doing 30 days 2iu/ED and then increase it to 7iu/EOD. This will be my first time. I want to grow muscle while burn some fat. I'm going to take anabolic steroids as well..
  2. #42 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    I have a question. if someone has never used HGH, can he immediately start using 7iu/EOD for six months. or does he have to start it by-doing a 30 days 2iu ED/first?
    Dosages depend on what you are looking to achieve and your age too. If you've never used HGH before then you won't understand how your body will respond to it, which means safe option would be to begin on a low dosage and maybe climb up if required.
  3. #43 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Dosages depend on what you are looking to achieve and your age too. If you've never used HGH before then you won't understand how your body will respond to it, which means safe option would be to begin on a low dosage and maybe climb up if required.
    many thanks. then i'll start with 2iu and go up to 4iu/ed for six months

I really hope i will see the results
  4. #44 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What others think? Is this a good cycle?
  5. #45 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What others think? Is this a good cycle?
    Yeah. just increase your dosages slowly 2iu for 8 weeks, then 3iu for 4 weeks to find out how you respond, then proceed to the 4iu.
  6. #46 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    hey guys. so if I am up to 3iu or 4 iu, I take 2iu in the am and the rest prior to workout?

And my mate told me that HGH is risky as it can increase the size of you internal organs too. What i'm saying is I know they need to grow. if you grow in size, they have to grow as well... but is this a dangerous problem?

Many thanks
  7. #47 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    hey guys. so if I am up to 3iu or 4 iu, I take 2iu in the am and the rest prior to workout?

And my mate told me that HGH is risky as it can increase the size of you internal organs too. What i'm saying is I know they need to grow. if you grow in size, they have to grow as well... but is this a dangerous problem?

Many thanks
    I think at that dose you don't have to be concerned about internal organs growing.
  8. #48 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Many thanks
    You are running dosages where internal organ growth will not occur, my opinion is there is no need to worry about this before you reach constant 20+ IU a day i am talking about pharmacy grade product.
  9. #49 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    EOD shots looks like it's the best option, have used them for two weeks now and am loving the results. I weigh my self very first thing in the am and after injecting 12iu HGH the day before I'm up a few pounds. Possibly it is water weight who knows however I believe higher dose EOD is working better than 6iu/ED.
  10. #50 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    just read this entire thread and thought I would give EOD.
    I am on 4ius ED now but I plan to switch it to 10iu/EOD
    for a 30 days AAS cycle

does anybody see any issues with this?
  11. #51 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    just read this entire thread and thought I would give EOD.
    I am on 4ius ED now but I plan to switch it to 10iu/EOD
    for a 30 days AAS cycle

does anybody see any issues with this?
    I jumped directly onto 10IU EOD and I did not get any side effects really, so I would say you will be ok to do what you mentioned. Will not know till you try..
  12. #52 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    I jumped directly onto 10IU EOD and I did not get any side effects really, so I would say you will be ok to do what you mentioned. Will not know till you try..
    that sounds good to me
    I am also going to start using igf1 60mcg post workout so maybe this will increase the speed of the effects
  13. #53 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    that sounds good to me
    I am also going to start using igf1 60mcg post workout so maybe this will increase the speed of the effects

Due to my age I have never used lower dose than 4-5iu's/day(6 on 1 off) and maybe might double that because of things I've read recently. 8IU/day maintenance, and 14IU/ED throughout cycle. (5on2off)
    Let us know-how it is going as you improve.
    Also how old you are Jass?
  14. #54 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Due to my age I have never used lower dose than 4-5iu's/day(6 on 1 off) and maybe might double that because of things I've read recently. 8IU/day maintenance, and 14IU/ED throughout cycle. (5on2off)
    Let us know-how it is going as you improve.
    Also how old you are Jass?

i'm 33 in 2 months
    how about yourself?

I have never heard of anybody going higher than 12iu/ED
  15. #55 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    i'm 33 in 2 months
    how about yourself?

I have never heard of anybody going higher than 12iu/ED
    very soon you will be able to tell people that you do know somebody lol

Just turned 30.
  16. #56 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you want faster results, then you would definitely choose to do it with 6on 1off or 5on 2off cycle. If you want to lengthen the life of your available HGH, then EOD is good for you. Since you are in a hurry to achieve faster and better results, 6on 1off is what I recommend.
  17. #57 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I was planning to use the EOD cycle as I want to save money. Doing a 5-on / 2-off cycle is a little more expensive for me. Well, whatever your cycle, I actually think it will work great for you.
  18. #58 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. You bought 800iu at once? That is freaking expensive, honey. Anyway, I can see nothing wrong with EOD. However, from what I know, if you are in a hurry to see results, you better cling to 5on 2off or even 6on 1off cycle.
  19. #59 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    This used to be my cycle back then. I can say that it really gave good results! I am thinking of doing this cycle again. However, this time, with peps instead of HGH! Wish me luck, people.
  20. #60 14th February 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are still starting, it is recommended to run it using the 5on 2off pattern for the first few weeks. Once you have already noticed that the HGH is already kicking and bringing a result (even a little), then you can switch to EOD from 5on 2off.