• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Biggest side effect is water retention, but it goes away once your body gets used to GH peptides. I have had minor vision problems only once, it lasted about 15 minutes, nothing major really, i don't see people reporting this too often and from what i research there is no real vision problems associated with long term hgh use.
  2. #22 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    So far, I think peps is safe to use. Though there are some minor side effects, such as man boobs (as what others have already stated earlier in this thread), it is still recommended to use. Anyway, aside from man boobs, other common side effects you might encounter are fatigue, nausea and headaches. Some experienced vomiting and diarrhea. These can lead you to a much more serious problem like dehydration if not immediately treated.
  3. #23 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    So far, I think peps is safe to use. Though there are some minor side effects, such as man boobs (as what others have already stated earlier in this thread), it is still recommended to use. Anyway, aside from man boobs, other common side effects you might encounter are fatigue, nausea and headaches. Some experienced vomiting and diarrhea. These can lead you to a much more serious problem like dehydration if not immediately treated.
    You have also mentioned man boobs! I think this side effect is actually common to men. Fortunately, we won't freak out if our boobs grow bigger due to peps. Haha. Anyway, I have also experienced nausea back when I just started using peps. In the long run, I have been used to it and no longer feel even minor side effects.
  4. #24 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    You have also mentioned man boobs! I think this side effect is actually common to men. Fortunately, we won't freak out if our boobs grow bigger due to peps. Haha. Anyway, I have also experienced nausea back when I just started using peps. In the long run, I have been used to it and no longer feel even minor side effects.
    Correct. It would even be a blessing to us if we grow ours due to peps. Lol. Good for you, then. Even when I had already taken peps for quite a long time, I still experienced nausea and headaches. Fortunately, I have never experienced vomiting and diarrhea. For now, I am still pausing for peps and any products. I might use them again after 2 years or more. It depends on the circumstances.
  5. #25 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with the man boobs thing. This is what I actually dislike about peps. It is so effective, but I just literally hate growing man boobs. It ain't sexy for me. You girls are lucky enough not to be bothered by this one. I wish I was a woman. Lol. Kidding.
  6. #26 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    I agree with the man boobs thing. This is what I actually dislike about peps. It is so effective, but I just literally hate growing man boobs. It ain't sexy for me. You girls are lucky enough not to be bothered by this one. I wish I was a woman. Lol. Kidding.
    I am seriously laughing with your last sentence. Lol. Why do you guys hate it a lot? Even my boyfriend hates it so much. Well, for me, I don't mind it as long as you've got that sexy muscles and sexy figure. In fact, I even find it attractive on you guys. I do not know if I am weird or what, but I honestly like it on my boyfriend. Lol.
  7. #27 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am seriously laughing with your last sentence. Lol. Why do you guys hate it a lot? Even my boyfriend hates it so much. Well, for me, I don't mind it as long as you've got that sexy muscles and sexy figure. In fact, I even find it attractive on you guys. I do not know if I am weird or what, but I honestly like it on my boyfriend. Lol.
    It all depends on the person. My girl is not a fan of man boobs though. However, the positive things that peps can give you easily outweighs this downside. Aside from man boobs, I also experienced tiredness, but healing muscle pain is so much faster with peps. So, I guess it is still a product to recommend.
  8. #28 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While I love the positive effects of peptides, I hate its side effects the most. Hair loss and growth of breast tissue are among the side effects I can never tolerate. Ever since I started using peps, I slowly lost my hair. Now, I am close to going bald. Oh well. I guess people can now start calling me "The Sexy Bald."
  9. #29 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    My girl has been using HGH for years and never experienced any negative side effects. A week ago, her clit began feeling funny and I could see that it grew a little. I asked here in the forums and they said they never heard of such thing with HGH that maybe my source was giving me shitty stuff. We checked back with our provider and corroborated the HGH was legit. Finally she went to see her doctor and it turns out that her birth control pills were making her clit swollen. She stopped taking the pills and everything is going back to normal now.

I tell you this because people always blame peptides without even truly knowing what they are. Do your research, trust the people who have actually taken peptides and have experience using them.
  10. #30 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    They have some negative side effects like unwanted growth in areas like breasts and genital areas. Some can also cause depression if used incorrectly.
  11. #31 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, actually, I have read recently where they have been implicated in breast cancer and in Alzheimers. Anytime you put uknown substances into your body, it can't be certain how they will react. This is the downside of using something like peptides. They may be just fine, then again, there could be a problem. It is up to you as to how you will use these substances. No one can guarantee safety but taking them as directed, and not alterning the dose would be a start.
  12. #32 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think we all should expect side effects will happen. Almost all medications have them. What should concern you is how strong these side effects are.
  13. #33 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    Yes, actually, I have read recently where they have been implicated in breast cancer and in Alzheimers. Anytime you put uknown substances into your body, it can't be certain how they will react. This is the downside of using something like peptides. They may be just fine, then again, there could be a problem. It is up to you as to how you will use these substances. No one can guarantee safety but taking them as directed, and not alterning the dose would be a start.
    That's why they won't encourage you to use peptides, yet because the long-term effects are still unknown. I've also heart about it being linked to cancer, although this hasn't been really proven yet.
  14. #34 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know about these cancer claims but I am yet to hear of any negative side effects caused by it. Of course when you use these things without proper research it ends up being a risk but what is life without risks right?
  15. #35 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh View Post
    They have some negative side effects like unwanted growth in areas like breasts and genital areas. Some can also cause depression if used incorrectly.
    I didn't know it can cause depression. Is there any proof on this?