• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 21st August 2015 
    Thanks

What do you tell people about your great body?

I have heard a lot of compliments lately about my physique and honestly, I don't know what to tell them. If I would tell them that it is because of a healthy lifestyle, they might feel that they are doing something wrong and that I am being too cocky. If I tell them that I am using peptides and do weight lifting, they would ask a lot of questions. If I am going to introduce peps to my friends, then I should get paid as an endorser. LOL

How do you comment to your friends when they tell you that you look good?
  2. #2 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Generally people have negative attitude to the injectable drugs, these are considered hard core. You will only be understood by medically educated people or others who are in the same boat. I don't even bother explaining my granny that injecting HGH daily is good for my health, there is no way she could understand it, she thinks i am druggy

Everybody knows i am going to gym, it's kind of an obvious, but we don't go in details....
  3. #3 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I try to steer clear of such conversations. It always makes me feel uncomfortable to be asked about such details. They are very personal to me, after all. If pressed, I will tell people to eat healthy and find a workout plan that works for them. It took me years to do this. That will explain half the problem they might have right off the bat. Then I will add that I've seen a medical professional who has me on a great little product. Similar to a vitamin...in fact, pretty much an injectable vitamin.
  4. #4 22nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well for one, I'm not good with compliments anyway because I never know how to react and get a little embarrassed, but if I did ever have the misfortune of getting involved with that kind of conversation, I'd just go on about the importance of eating healthy and having a well balanced lifestyle.

I certainly wouldn't be telling them about any form of peptides or supplements I was taking because people can react awkwardly as soon as you mentioned anything along those lines.
  5. #5 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I usually just tell them to live a balanced and healthy lifestyle. I try not to tell them about peptides unless they already know about it.
  6. #6 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Nobody knows that I'm not natty other than my fiance. I don't really care what people think, but I just don't need the nagging from uninformed people about my lifestyle. If you think people nag you about bodybuilding now, just wait till you tell them what you're taking; you'll never hear the end of it.
  7. #7 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I live a balanced and generally active lifestyle. I don't really take offense when people ask me if I use anything like creatine or other 'legal steroids'.

It's all about enjoying yourself and being confident I suppose. If you are offended by someone asking you if you take drugs then you shouldn't be taking them, honestly.
  8. #8 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm telling them I drink whey and creatine and they believe me
  9. #9 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    My body is not that great yet but I'm working hard and hope to receive questions like that soon!
  10. #10 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    My body is not that great yet but I'm working hard and hope to receive questions like that soon!
    It takes time, definitely. I don't know a single person who can say they're currently happy with their body. Funnily enough, despite the effort they put in every day, they feel inadequate. There will always be someone better and for a reason unbeknownst to me, they hate that realization. I don't though. If anything it makes me happy; there will always be someone else to learn something from. So it all works out as far as I'm concerned. ;D
  11. #11 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Going even further, I'd even say that I've NEVER known anybody who's been entirely happy with their own body. I think a lot of the time we see flaws in ourselves, that others can't see, and we over examine ourselves to much
  12. #12 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I say I hit the gym a lot and I would get those "yeah-you-are-using-steroids-we-know" look so I just say I go to the gym every once in a while and eat a lot of protein. I always tell people that you need something to burn if you want to go to the gym that's why I eat a lot. If girls ask about it, I tell them gym, healthy lifestyle, discipline. The last makes them melt. LOL
  13. #13 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd say that it's God's gift to me so I am just here to maintain it. I go to the gym, get a lot of sun, run, jog or walk the dog. Whatever women fancy, just like captainamerica. It is difficult to explain to common people that you are taking in something as the "society" dictates that it is a bad idea and that it is risky to your health. Well, if they are uneducated, let them be. If they got curious, let them do the research. It is not your responsibility to explain to them things they are not really open to understand.
  14. #14 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troychard View Post
    It is not your responsibility to explain to them things they are not really open to understand.
    That is really strong and I like it. Yeah, if they ask and you get that questioning look, why do they bother to ask in the first place? But if they are the ones who opened up the topic, like they mentioned peptides and all that jazz, then I am pretty sure that guy really wants to get shots as well. I guess you just really have to be careful with who you talk to. It is scarier if they would scream they're going to call the police because he thinks you are a drug dealer or something. Hahaha!
  15. #15 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, yeah, that is true. I think people are just being judgmental because of what the internet gives them. That is why I am not much reliant to the internet when it comes to researching. I am more of a word-of-mouth person. I also do my own research. If they provide links that are helpful, I make sure they are not phony. I have been scammed before so I want to be more careful.
  16. #16 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I say thank you for their appreciation but if they want details, I tell them to go to the gym or recommend some websites about peptides. Kinda like a basic for dummies. It's either they go back to me or judge me but most of the time they get curious about my discipline.
  17. #17 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd say that I stay away from junk food, most especially to kids when I do talk in schools. My friends know that I use something so I do not need to explain myself. If it is a stranger, I ask for a police clearance. LOL! Well, I always tell them that I keep my body healthy by eating properly and exercising every day. I would say I worked hard for it for how many years so that they could get inspired. Some buy it, some don't.
  18. #18 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd say I get them by eating veggies and other healthy stuff. I stay away from fatty food. If I am talking to my best buddies, I tell them that I use peptides and they are working very well in my body. Some would raise their brows on me and tell me that it is illegal or something. I'd say I am not using your money so shut up. Hahaha!
  19. #19 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would just smile and say thanks and that's it. If they ask further, I'd say I stay away from whatever they are eating or drinking at the moment to end the conversation. lol

Seriously, I don't think my body is that great yet but I feel confident with it. I can wear whatever I want without the hassle of love handles and all.
  20. #20 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Less talk, less mistakes. I do not know if the people in front of me are open to peptides so I just go with the usual responses of eating healthy and hitting the gym. I have friends who are against the use of steroids and other body enhancing products so as much as possible I do not talk to them. When they tell me my body is looking great, I just smile and change the topic.