• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: please help

1. #1 12th August 2015 
    Thanks

please help

Hi. I would like to learn more about some of the peptides. I'd like to gain a little muscle mass and burn some fat. In general just have a nice body. If anybody can give me some tips. I'm prone to getting gyno. I get puffy nips if I don't have a good diet.
  2. #2 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Hi. I would like to learn more about some of the peptides. I'd like to gain a little muscle mass and burn some fat. In general just have a nice body. If anybody can give me some tips. I'm prone to getting gyno. I get puffy nips if I don't have a good diet.
    Hi, what questions do you have?
  3. #3 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Hi, what questions do you have?
    My question is, what peptides would you recommend that could assist with gaining a little muscle mass but generally just losing some bodyfat and some other health benefits.
  4. #4 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    the most popular group of peptides is the GH related peptides. To make it simple, you should use:
    Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg
    GHRP-2 100mcg

2-3 time/day on an empty stomach and avoid eating for 20 minutes afterwards. Typical dosing times: am right after waking up, after you training before drinking a shake, and before bed.
  5. #5 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    the most popular group of peptides is the GH related peptides. To make it simple, you should use:
    Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg
    GHRP-2 100mcg

2-3 time/day on an empty stomach and avoid eating for 20 minutes afterwards. Typical dosing times: am right after waking up, after you training before drinking a shake, and before bed.
    How long is typical cycle?
  6. #6 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    How long is typical cycle?
    You can use these peptides as long as you want and stop at any time. You don't need any PCT. You need to run them for atleast 12 weeks to see results.

The next most popular class is most likely IGF-1 related peptides.
  7. #7 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg
    GHRP-2 100mcg

if I am a more prone to gynecomastia will this cycle be ok? Because some people are worried about the prolactin with GHRP-2, right? And will these peptides help me with gaining some mass?? I appreciate you help
  8. #8 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I had the best results from peptides with duration of cycle continuing for atleast 3 months. But in genereal it's all about how you sleep, train and eat..The drug will do nothing but it's scientific effect. In this case elevate your natural GH production.. What you will do with your elevated growth hormone will produce your results.
  9. #9 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    if I am a more prone to gynecomastia will this cycle be ok? Because some people are worried about the prolactin with GHRP-2, right? And will these peptides help me with gaining some mass?? I appreciate you help
    I have read that GHRP2 can affect you prolactin, but it stays in the normal level.

I guess, you will probably be okay with GHRP2. If you are really concerned about it then buy Ipamorelin, it have a minimal effect on prolactin but it causes less GH release then GHRP2
  10. #10 12th August 2015 
    Thanks

Take Vit B-6 300mg/day, it will help control prolactin and other side effects
  11. #11 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Take Vit B-6 300mg/day, it will help control prolactin and other side effects
    That's interesting. Thanks for information I'll look in to that
  12. #12 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok I have decided to order mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin. You think 2 shots a day would be enough? It's little costly so I want to see what it is capable of doing before I spend more cash on it
  13. #13 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok I have decided to order mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin. You think 2 shots a day would be enough? It's little costly so I want to see what it is capable of doing before I spend more cash on it
    I will order one bottle of ipamorelin and see what it does. If I don't see much I will try GHRP-2
  14. #14 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If you use peptides with a duration of 3 months, you should get good results.
    Like others have recommended, you can try GHRP-2.
  15. #15 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-2 has worked wonders for me. You should try it out yourself! The effects of the peptides you take are dependent upon how well you diet, sleep, exercise, etc. so do not get lazy just because you are taking a peptide!
  16. #16 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have read somewhere that the op is just 18. Is it okay for him to tread this path? I mean he still has the natural sources of what he needs, right? He just needs to eat healthy.

But if it is for weight lifting, I suggest you consult an expert about it. If given the right kind of peps, you will attain the body you want. Good luck, young man!
  17. #17 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Anyone have recommendations for bringing my girlfriend into this world? She is an avid personal care professional. I'm a practicing athlete. I want us to improve together and keep a track of all our progress. I just don't know how to suggest this sort of thing to her. I'm sure she wouldn't be against it. But she may be reluctant until I can give decent results. I only started using GH stuff about 3 months ago, so....I would like more data to pool together first.
  18. #18 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Any of the growth factors are known for being fairly powerful bodybuilding supplements and do a great job relative to the amount of side effects they put out (no gyno). And you said you get gyno from your diet? What?
  19. #19 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-6 is a good choice for getting more lean mass. However, I just want to point out that when using any kind of peptides, you have to guarantee to have a healthy diet not just not to have some problems with your nips, but to make the peptides effective in helping you tone your body.