• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #41 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Try some healthy foods that are also delicious, such as olives or the aforementioned apples. It's impossible to "cheat" with black olives, and you'll achieve the satisfaction of the craving.
  2. #42 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Dude don't ever cheat. Just don't do it. Kick your ass back into gear and don't quit because the second you slack off is the second you're beginning to lose. I know too many people who sit there and are all like "oh I'll just take a break this once" and then they end up quitting because they let their laziness get to them. Do not be like that.
  3. #43 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Even though I am strong willed to a fault, I find it difficult to stick to any kind of diet for a long period of time. I simply get bored with them. Some diets I have not been hungry on, but I just want to eat what I want to eat. I don't think the HCG diet would be any exception to that. I haven't found anything yet, that will make me stay on a proper diet.
  4. #44 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe View Post
    Try some healthy foods that are also delicious, such as olives or the aforementioned apples. It's impossible to "cheat" with black olives, and you'll achieve the satisfaction of the craving.
    I agree with you! There are a lot of delicious healthy foods. I know there are times when we really crave for something unhealthy. In order to satisfy myself (and not to deprive myself from the best of the world,) I give myself a day to cheat. Lol. Once or twice a month is fine though. That doesn't mean we can eat as much as we need to. It is just a day that I can eat unhealthy foods (burgers, pizza etc) in a reasonable amount.
  5. #45 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's okay to have a cheat day, but the problem with it is when you start to crave more unhealthy food. You'll give in to these kinds of food slowly and you won't notice that you are no longer as disciplined as you used to.
  6. #46 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda1210 View Post
    I think it's okay to have a cheat day, but the problem with it is when you start to crave more unhealthy food. You'll give in to these kinds of food slowly and you won't notice that you are no longer as disciplined as you used to.
    If you make sure to hold yourself from letting yourself eat more unhealthy food than what is only tolerable, then that is the problem. Anyway, if you have the confidence that you'll be able to overcome the craving, then that is really a good news as you can confidently give in to your craving (not too much) sometimes without worrying that you won't be able to discipline yourself any longer.
  7. #47 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Though I don't really cheat on my diet, I guess it just makes sense to give in to your cravings some times. I mean, hey, there's no need to deprive yourself from your favorite pizza or burger for a lifetime, right? As long as you don't overeat and you only consume this kind of foods rarely.
  8. #48 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I stick to my idea that you should not give in to your cravings. If you always give in whenever you are craving, then there is no use for you to be using HCG. Think it through if you really want to speed up the process of getting that perfect body.
  9. #49 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Do not cheat. To avoid cheating on your diet, it is recommended to schedule a day (weekly or monthly) when you can eat what you want but in a moderate amount. This will help you not miss those delicious junk foods. Since I really love burgers, I eat burgers twice a month. During those days, I make sure to eat only one burger and not to touch the fries that come together with my burger meal. That is what we call discipline.
  10. #50 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I really think that if you take HCG, you will decrease your appetite and cravings because HCG is supposed to work that way. Therefore, if you are doing it right, then you wont have to worry about being hungry or craving for something unhealthy.
  11. #51 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You should set up a diet schedule and never ever cheat on that schedule. Make your diet schedule a doable/possible one. Don't make something that you think is impossible for you to achieve. If you can't stick to the idea diet schedule, then just give up your idea of having that perfect body figure.
  12. #52 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    You should set up a diet schedule and never ever cheat on that schedule. Make your diet schedule a doable/possible one. Don't make something that you think is impossible for you to achieve. If you can't stick to the idea diet schedule, then just give up your idea of having that perfect body figure.
    You are on point, dear. I really think that a person who cannot control his/her food cravings should not just try any kind of diet if he/she is not willing to work hard to overcome that craving. I also have a lot of cravings before, but my desire to lose weight is greater so I am successful in overcoming it.
  13. #53 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    This is a basic advice: NEVER EVER CHEAT ON YOUR DIET IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT BEING FIT.

If you can't really control your eating habits, then you surely have a serious problem that can hinder (in a major way) in achieving a healthy and fit body.
  14. #54 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think a cheat day is okay, just as long as you don't eat that much.
  15. #55 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Here's a good article about safely cheating while on your HCG diet: The Secret to Safely Cheating on the HCG Diet
  16. #56 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    "Of the little food you can eat on the hCG diet, it's supposed to be high in protein and low in starches, carbohydrates and high-fat foods. Dairy, sugar and alcohol are forbidden, and if you goof up, you should spend the next 24 hours drinking water and eating six apples."

So, if you do cheat, just drink water and eat apples the next day. Just don't make the cheating a habit!