• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Unless it's a tested peptide, formally approved and with all the side effects listed, I would not risk it. Like Pepsicola says, it's still a dark area and we might get problems.
  2. #22 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Take peps while breastfeeding is not advisable health-wise. You should definitely stop taking the peptides until you are done breastfeeding.
  3. #23 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    What if I am using something that I did not know has peptides? I mean there are drugs there that has collagen producing peptides on them, right? Would that be risky? I am very conscious with the products I buy lately just to be sure. It is better safe than sorry.
  4. #24 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Come on, if you're pregnant you need to be extra care with what you eat and the drugs you take. I am not seeing regular brands introducing harmful substances to the public general consumption.
  5. #25 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is more of following what your OB tells you. Doctors won't prescribe something that would harm you and the baby, right? Unless they are that loony, which I don't think they are. Just always consider that you are not only taking care of yourself but your baby, too. Two lives are at risk.
  6. #26 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is really hard to find anything natural in the market now but I agree with all of them. You should make sure that you also worry about the life inside your tummy, not only yours. You better help yourself with natural stuff like fruits and vegetables until you finish breastfeeding. Don't worry, you don't really need to breastfeed for more than 2 years!
  7. #27 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    That would be an unnecessary risk for you and your baby. Absolutely nothing is worth the risk of getting a trouble with your kids. I's suggest you to wait until your baby is strong.
  8. #28 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Please don't do it. It will be best for your baby if you do not take peptides while breastfeeding. You can always achieve and maintain a desirable body structure by keeping an eye on what you eat. You can also exercise if you want to. You can always take peptides again once you are done with the breastfeeding period.
  9. #29 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just a question: when are you due?

I suggest you breastfeed more often until you exhaust your supply because it would cost you less than buying infant formula. Plus diapers. Plus vitamins. Also, you would be able to share your soul to your child, that's what my aunt said. Hope you have a safe delivery!
  10. #30 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    What if I am using something that I did not know has peptides? I mean there are drugs there that has collagen producing peptides on them, right? Would that be risky? I am very conscious with the products I buy lately just to be sure. It is better safe than sorry.
    I don't think that there are products for pregnant women that have peptides that would be dangerous to you. If you think of the ones that has collagen, that is external, mostly used in the skin, so there really is no contact to your baby. But, just to be safe as you said, don't use anything at all. I mean, just follow what the OB would tell you to do.
  11. #31 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with mirandacraig. I do not know of a product for mothers-to-be which contain peptides. You just have to be careful with things that are injected with your body, just like what you use to do when you were not yet pregnant. There are boosters that your doctor would recommend you that is actually needed for the health of the baby but they do not have peptides, I assure you of that.
  12. #32 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    And I have to agree with the ladies. You should be extremely careful with your intake because it would definitely affect your baby. Did you know that your baby can even taste whatever you eat? So just imagine how much more if it is injected directly to your veins. If the baby would develop muscles, which sounds like a cartoon, you would find it difficult to deliver the baby.
  13. #33 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just follow what your OB tells you and you won't have a problem. I don't think there are products for moms and babies that contain peptides so you do not have to worry. Just make sure that the brands are trusted so that you will not get poisoned or something.
  14. #34 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While I'm not sure if there's any documented proff that they can have a negative impact on a baby, I probably wouldn't be willing to take that chance, so for the breast feeding stage I'd probably be tempted to give it a break for a while.

Of course I'm not a doctor, expert or even female though, so what would I know!
  15. #35 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am also a breastfeeding mother and I also advise you not to take peptides for now. It is a very crucial time especially since you're breastfeeding. I haven't even dyed my hair in a while and my son is turning two next year already. Lol. I guess the little sacrifices are worth it for our babies. When the baby weans off, you can start your plan. But for now, any food, drugs and chemicals you take can be transferred to the baby, so just refrain from peps for a while.
  16. #36 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Any mother who is breastfeeding should never take peps, steroids, hgc, hgh or any kind of drugs. We do not know what these drugs can do. Remember that this is not just for our own good, we are also talking about the safety and wellness of your baby here. I suggest you go back or start on taking peps when you are no longer breastfeeding.
  17. #37 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not a mother (obviously, as I am a man), but I think it is common sense not to take peps while breastfeeding unless you wish ill to your baby (but I am sure, you only want the best for your baby, right?) Don't follow your husband's suggestion. I don't know how did he come up with that kind of idea.
  18. #38 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walterjames View Post
    I am not a mother (obviously, as I am a man), but I think it is common sense not to take peps while breastfeeding unless you wish ill to your baby (but I am sure, you only want the best for your baby, right?) Don't follow your husband's suggestion. I don't know how did he come up with that kind of idea.
    It is great to know that even a man knows what should be done and what should not be done. Just like you, I am also curious as to how her husband end up with that suggestion. It is clearly obvious that any drugs is not good for the baby and for the breastfeeding mother. Your husband might be very excited to see you with your sexy body again. lol
  19. #39 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    It is great to know that even a man knows what should be done and what should not be done. Just like you, I am also curious as to how her husband end up with that suggestion. It is clearly obvious that any drugs is not good for the baby and for the breastfeeding mother. Your husband might be very excited to see you with your sexy body again. lol
    Lol. If that is the case (if her husband really wants to see her super sexy once again), then I guess his husband needs to wait for a little more time until his wife is no longer breastfeeding. For sure, he can wait for his baby's sake. I honestly think his wife won't find it difficult to get back her body before she gave birth. After all, her wife knows the importance of proper diet and regular exercise as she used to be a gym person as well (am i right?)
  20. #40 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walterjames View Post
    Lol. If that is the case (if her husband really wants to see her super sexy once again), then I guess his husband needs to wait for a little more time until his wife is no longer breastfeeding. For sure, he can wait for his baby's sake. I honestly think his wife won't find it difficult to get back her body before she gave birth. After all, her wife knows the importance of proper diet and regular exercise as she used to be a gym person as well (am i right?)
    I am not so sure if she is a gym person as well. However, knowing that she is an active forum poster on this site, I bet she is also body-conscious just like the rest of us here. Well, I have just started to be body-conscious. It started when I met a mother of 4, but she still has that sexy body while I am almost considered as obese. Fortunately, I met her and was inspired by her.