• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 18 y.o

1. #21 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The general rule for HGH and AAS is to wait until you hit 25. Personally, I waited until 21 and that was possibly even a bit too early. You can shut down a lot of your body's development if you mess around with this stuff too early. And as far as HGH goes, I can't see it being that beneficial until you hit 30 at least.
  2. #22 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    While you've probably got more than enough advice on your OP, I'd also just like the strengthen everybody else's argument by saying at your age, it's not something you should be considering.

I don't mean that in a patronising way either, but as others have said the general rule of thumb is around the 30 years of age mark, and even then it's not something you do without thinking it through properly
  3. #23 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is good to know that you are now willing to wait until your body matures enough. Your natural production of growth hormones would really suffer if you start early. Good luck on your endeavor and I really wish you would be able to grow a strong man. Good thing you research a lot!
  4. #24 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If the recommended age is 30 and up then 18 is definitely too young. I, too, am 18 and I would like to inject but I have to consider my body first. I do not want to put myself at risk. You shouldn't either.
  5. #25 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Realising now that you decided to wait. Congrats, my friend. Once you are more mature it will all become better. Kudos!
  6. #26 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I kind of "discovered" it when I was around 30 so I think I did not have issues as to when should I start. But just like the rest of the guys, it is best that you abuse the thought that you are producing growth hormones naturally without the help of supplements like us oldies. Best of luck, buddy!
  7. #27 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess you know the answer already, but maybe you're still thinking oh, what if I just try? Well, don't do it. I injected HGH when I was 20, and I really regret it. I don't want to get into details because I'm a girl, but trust me on this one don't do it yet. You don't have to wait until you're really old, just a few years. Right now you are very young, and your body is producing more than enough of this stuff. Anyways, for what purpose you want to use it? You have other options you know.
  8. #28 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks to everyone for replies. This thread wasn't about me but my friend who is really thinking about starting soon. I'll make sure to talk him out of this ridiculous idea.
  9. #29 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I really doubt it is okay for an 18 year old to inject any form of hgh in their bodies at such a young age. At the age of eighteen there is plenty of time to work out in the gym and progress and develop your body the way you wanted it to be. Now if you are eighteen and do not plan to pursue any further education after high school and you plan to do any type of bodybuilding as your career, then that may be an exception. You can inject some hgh into you to get an ahead or have an advantage against your peers.
  10. #30 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Thanks to everyone for replies. This thread wasn't about me but my friend who is really thinking about starting soon. I'll make sure to talk him out of this ridiculous idea.
    His body still produces enough growth hormone and other hormones! He don't need to take synthetic versions of them. Do him a favour, be his friend and talk him out of it.
  11. #31 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Right now is the perfect time to hit the gym without depending on any supplements like HGH. Just stay natural for now and you will not regret it.
  12. #32 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just continue being healthy. Eat right, exercise daily, and abuse your natural supply of hormones! You will get to our age, too, when you would likely opt for drugs and be dependent on them just to keep ourselves looking young and fit. I envy you, honestly, because you have all the growth hormones people of my age are really dying to get to look really young.
  13. #33 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I personally think that you're way too young to be injecting. I'm pretty sure at 18 your body is making enough and you shouldn't need to inject. If you injected more I feel like it could have some nasty side effects and who know what more. Don't rush things and enjoy how young you are.
  14. #34 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I recommend that you stick with healthy diet and regular exercise for toning and building your body. You will find it amazing to find out that you can achieve your goal without taking any drug especially that you are still young. Your body and health are still at its best. If you are not planning to be a competing bodybuilder, then you should try to avoid using any drugs until you are already 30.
  15. #35 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    Wait for 12 years more. You will feel the slowness in everything once you get old. That's the time you would need the supplements. Not now, not yet. Hush, do not rush. That is what's kind of frustrating nowadays. When I was 18, I was busy focusing on toning my muscles through exercise and healthy eating to date hot chicks in school.
    Definitely! If I was still 18 years old, I would concentrate on working out and maintaining a healthy diet. The body of the young individuals can be toned easily as it still produces sufficient amount of growth hormone (in a natural way). That is why they do not really need to use hgh, peps or any drugs.
  16. #36 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Definitely, not! As much as I want people to appreciate what peptides can do for them, I do not want young ones to be interested in using peptides or hgh at their young age when they can still build their body easily even without taking drugs. Aside from the fact that you will be saving money, you will also be able to avoid possible side effects.
  17. #37 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Why would you want to use hgh at a young age, dude? You are going to mess up with your body big time if you use it at such an early age. You should wait at least 25 before you try to use it for bodybuilding. But if it was me, I would wait until I am 30. You do not want to shut your body's function just because you started hgh for bodybuilding too early.
  18. #38 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Thanks for reply. I am thinking about using growth hormone related peptides though. They are much safer I assume?

Thank you for input. I'll wait for some time till I get in that serious stuff.
    No, honey! You are still too young for any kind of drugs. Wait another 18 years before you start using peptides or hgh. Well, you can actually start at the age of 30 if you want to start young, but not 18 nor early 20s nor late 20s, okay? Do not ruin your healthy body by using drugs in the hope of getting a better result. There is no better way for a young person to have a great body but to focus in keeping a healthy diet and performing regular workout routine.
  19. #39 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh please. You are so young, dude! I really appreciate the fact that you want to have a great body figure, but i just want you to know that you can achieve your goal without injecting anything into your body considering that you are still young and for sure, your body still naturally produces sufficient amount of growth hormone.
  20. #40 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If I am still in my 18 years of age, I would never ever use any drugs until I am already old enough (close to 40s). Make use of the natural growth hormone production of your body. Do not disrupt the process by injecting or taking any drugs. Don't you feel blessed to be able to develop your body the same way we, hgh and peptides users, develop our body without even the need of using any kind of drug?