• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: first timer

1. #21 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    When I stop using T4 and HGH, will that damage your thyroid gland or does it go back to natural production? How can you get your thyroid gland back to going normal?
    Yes your thyroid will return to normal after a while, faster than if you were on a T3, there are natural health supplements that assist it get back faster.
  2. #22 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    When I stop using T4 and HGH, will that damage your thyroid gland or does it go back to natural production? How can you get your thyroid gland back to going normal?
    I personally can't tell, as I started to use T4 I have not come-off. However I researched it carefully before running it and there are a lot of research where TSH was suppressed by using T3 or T4 for many years and thyroid gland functionality went back to normal in a few weeks. The thyroid is quite resistant and the possibilities of doing irreversible harm with a careful dose of thyroxine are very little.
  3. #23 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I've just read some article where is says that T4 is required, so I am going to start with low dose, and see what will happen. And I will stop If I start to see bad side effect.

I appreciate if someone can answer my questions..

So no food before or after HGH?
    T4 has got to be taken in am? I'd like to know more info about this as i have heard that it can be taken before bed as well.
    T4 should be used daily or just on days when HGH is used?
    From what I understand the thyroid will return back after a while or do i have to take supplements when I come off HGH and T4?
    Last edited by phoenix; 10th August 2015 at 11:35 AM.
  4. #24 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I've just read some article where is says that T4 is required, so I am going to start with low dose, and see what will happen. And I will stop If I start to see bad side effect.

I appreciate if someone can answer my questions..

So no food before or after HGH?
    T4 has got to be taken in am? I'd like to know more info about this as i have heard that it can be taken before bed as well.
    T4 should be used daily or just on days when HGH is used?
    From what I understand the thyroid will return back after a while or do i have to take supplements when I come off HGH and T4?
    You can eat food but no carbs..
    You can take it before bed, but it might be difficult to fall asleep.
    Use it everyday
    Yes it will go back to normal but supplement might help as well
  5. #25 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Are you planning to use 2 IU for six months? If yes, then I suggest you think again. 2 IU will not do a lot for you. While it can improve your skin and hair, it won't really be a big help in losing fat and toning body. If you really want to grow more body muscles, I suggest you play between the 4 IU and 10 IU dosage.
  6. #26 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Just remember to increase the dosage slowly if you want to see more results. Don't abuse it. There's always a consequence for anything abused. Start with lower dosages first and introduce more dosages gradually. By the way, Steven, you're a real help!
  7. #27 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    Just remember to increase the dosage slowly if you want to see more results. Don't abuse it. There's always a consequence for anything abused. Start with lower dosages first and introduce more dosages gradually. By the way, Steven, you're a real help!
    I think it's okay to increase the dose a bit since a really low dose won't do much anything for you.
  8. #28 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mystified_gem View Post
    Are you planning to use 2 IU for six months? If yes, then I suggest you think again. 2 IU will not do a lot for you. While it can improve your skin and hair, it won't really be a big help in losing fat and toning body. If you really want to grow more body muscles, I suggest you play between the 4 IU and 10 IU dosage.
    I believe op was only planning to start off with 2 iu, and not continue with it for the rest of six months.
  9. #29 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    (5 day on/ 2 day off) or (4 day on/ 3 day off) is recommended. 2 iu per day is recommended, but slowly increase it after 1 to 2 months. You can maintain 4 iu a day though, but I suggest that 5 iu a day is better. It's my dose!
  10. #30 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am also an interested person here! I have heard a lot about peptides and now, I am doing my research about the product. I plan to start at 2 iu a day, but some people here say that it is very low dose. I am planning to increase my 2 iu a day to 4 iu a day after 3 weeks. Will it make any difference?
  11. #31 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I was planning to increase my dose from 2 iu to 4 iu to 6 iu and then, finally, 8 iu! Then, I want to maintain 8 iu per day. Can you tell us why you decide to stick with 5 iu a day?
  12. #32 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    2iu a day is a great dose. However, if you are aiming for losing weight and bodybuilding, you might want to consider increasing your dosage. Increasing it to 4iu will make a big difference in the result. If you can, you can even increase it to 6-10iu a day.
  13. #33 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    2iu will not put on any muscle mass
    I am with you. 2iu is too low. For me, it should only be the starting dose. For those who only want to experience its anti-aging effects, then 2iu a day is great. However, when someone is expecting muscle mass, at least 5 or 6iu a day is a must!