• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #41 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, there are hardcore fanatics of the product so it would really be difficult to convince them even when you shove the facts right in front of their faces. Maybe because they have faith in the product that is why it is working for them. To each his own. You believe in things that other people don't believe in. This is a free world dictated by no one.
  2. #42 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    No, I believe your friend is wrong. You don't need to skip breakfast for the HGH to work.

Everything I have read leads me to believe that eating food, lunch, etc doesn't effect the metabolisation of the HGH.

If you have any evidence or scientific evidence to support this, please link it, i'd love to check it out.
  3. #43 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kirachan View Post
    No, I believe your friend is wrong. You don't need to skip breakfast for the HGH to work.

Everything I have read leads me to believe that eating food, lunch, etc doesn't effect the metabolisation of the HGH.

If you have any evidence or scientific evidence to support this, please link it, i'd love to check it out.
    This thread is about HCG diet, not growth hormone.
  4. #44 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    As far as I'm aware breakfast isn't necessarily a meal that is banned when taking HCG, I just think it isn't needed so the choice is down to the individual, and what meal plan they've got in place

I've seen people say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and while that might well have been the case 25 years ago, when a persons diet was less advanced, these days I don't think it matters as much.
  5. #45 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I found this link just recently: HCG Diet Plan | The Weight Loss Phase

It says that your breakfast while on the HCG diet should just be liquids/ fluids.
  6. #46 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that indivduals should not take any kind of medication substances etc without eating breakfast. It is just one of the things that you can find when you read medical literatures. tha you need It is just one of the multiple options that you can look forward to. I am not sure it is a good idea to put any substance in your body without eating.
  7. #47 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, it all depends on your normal regiment and eating habits, but I'd hate to give bad advice and cause any sort of harm.
  8. #48 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Breakfast is indeed important, but that does not mean you are required to eat a lot even though it says "break the fast". I've read online that it's not actually advisable to have a big meal for breakfast, so I guess it makes sense that you should only have liquids when on the HCG diet.
  9. #49 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    I found this link just recently: HCG Diet Plan | The Weight Loss Phase

It says that your breakfast while on the HCG diet should just be liquids/ fluids.
    I think it still depends. Liquids are okay, there are many who already use shakes for their meals, but there are still others who prefer to eat their fruit and vegetables without turning them into liquid.
  10. #50 13th May 2017 
    Thanks
    eat cottage cheese
  11. #51 3rd January 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elleni View Post
    The HCG diet is not the only one that advocates skipping breakfast. I did a few long rounds of HCG diet when I was initially working on weight loss. Most of the time, I felt perfectly normal. Since then, I have spent a lot of time researching intermittent fasting, which often means skipping breakfast.

When your body is in carb-metabolism mode, eating more frequently and not skipping breakfast is VERY important to maintain energy levels. Carb metabolism is a series of blood sugar increases followed by insulin releases and then blood sugar decreases in response. The lower blood sugar triggers tiredness and hunger. When you eat carbs and try to lose weight, you need a consistent calorie deficit to trigger even minor fat burning. Higher levels of insulin (from more carbs to process) inhibit fat burning.

When on the HCG diet, for example, (or atkins or primal or one of the other diets that allow intermittent fasting), your body shifts away from carb-metabolism and falls into ketosis - fat burning mode. But, you need to take diet drops to control your hunger hormone. You can get diet drops from this source, site which reviewed best hcg drops. While in ketosis, insulin levels change very little meaning energy levels are maintained even while fasting. Because you're in fat burning mode, fuel (body fat) is always available. The HCG helps maintain ketosis more easily.

I'm currently using a primal diet and I don't eat at all unless I feel actual physical hunger or during workout recovery. I have lost weight from fat and gained muscle nicely. I am very healthy.

I follow your suggestion on HCG Diet. Thank you for resource.
    Last edited by louisvuitton; 5th January 2018 at 08:53 AM.
  12. #52 30th January 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    My friend, who takes HCG, told me that she doesn't eat breakfast. I told her that it is not healthy because breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Is it true that if you take HCG, you are not allowed to eat in the morning? Please comment on this.
    There are countless diet plans and products out there today. Most of which are schemes which promise unbelievable results. Pills, diets and exercise techniques guaranteed to melt away fat to show a slender and healthier you. Wouldn't do well if just one of them actually worked long-term whatsoever?

There are lots of main reasons why folks are would like to try HCG diet drops and have going with the dieting journey. Not only are they great for dropping pounds also to improve your shape, and also to make you slender and generally considerably better. Everyone wants to feel good about themselves in their own individual skin and in a swimwear in addition to many great clothes. It might be emotionally devastating being too heavy and to be undergo the depressed feeling that goes as well as being large and unhealthy. Everyone wishes for your thin and slender body. By attempting to use the HCG diet plan, you can rather be somewhat closer to having that lean, healthy body that you have always thought of. While you are reducing your weight quickly, you are going to become gaining the confidence along with the energy. You’ll also be able to form better eating routine in the act.
  13. #53 18th July 2019 
    Thanks
    I did HCG with other peptides for cutting.
    It was a succus.

HCG / Ipamorelin HgH frac.